Conservatives hated an uppity negro golfing President

Why did white people get upset about Obama golfing, but Trump gets to go golfing more times than the number of weeks he's been President? Is it because Obama is black, and Trump is white? Do white people not like it when black people golf? Explain yourselves.

That's irrelevant when Trump has done more in his first few weeks than Obama did in 1 term.

Trump is getting shit done, while that nigger fucked shit up. If you get good boy points, you're free to spend them, but if not (like obongo), then he should've gotten his lazy nigger ass back to his fucking desk.

Sage this shit

Why do niggers think they belong on the golf course?

>Trump is getting shit done, while that nigger fucked shit up.
>Trump has done more in his first few weeks than Obama did in 1 term.

These statements don't mean shit unless you first fully define what qualifies as "getting shit done", and then comprehensively compare their two terms up to this point.

You won't do this, you *can't* do this. You're just parroting propaganda.

>opinion piece
>"fake news"
Am I even talking to real people

No sources cited. Shaun King. Honky pretending to be jigaboo. Everything he says must be true.

The fuck out of here

This. The difference being Trump does shit when he's off the golf course. Obama dindu nuffin

butthurt crackers

>No sources cited
It's an opinion piece, not a term paper.

>Trump does shit when he's off the golf course
Such as?

So what's your point then?

Fabricated information. No factual content. Completely fake. Let me post this on teh chanz and see what happens.

slide saged kys

>So what's your point then?
Try reading to better understand the topic at hand.

Obama didn't do shit. trump gets the job done, he deserves it unlike King Nigger

Kill yourself nigger

Baseless topic. Trump never played golf in his first 12 weeks as president. Just my opinion piece.

Prove me wrong.

>Obama didn't do shit.
Besides preventing the economy from collapsing

>trump gets the job done
Give some examples?

>Why did white people get upset about Obama golfing,

Because the only niggers we want to see on the golf course are the guys cutting the grass and garbage collectors.

>Deep state has all of my shit wire tapped
>Go "golfing" while meeting with other politicians to keep that from being recorded

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama did similar things for similar reasons.

Prevent? Buy bailing out banks? LOL no he didn't. Banks should have died

Examples? Look at all the jobs there's now since before he got elected, hie pressure on NK, deportation are going fine

You must be afraid that you'll get a job eventually

Implying

That's a new one. I had heard "he's golfing because he works so hard, gosh" but I'd never heard "he's working hard because he's golfing"

Did the economy collapse though?

>Look at all the jobs there's now since before he got elected, hie pressure on NK, deportation are going fine
So basically he's doing the most basic things any President does. Might as well give him props for putting his shoes on the right feet.

How is he getting more done than Obama again?

What's new? Him being wiretapped? Or him meeting with politicians there to discuss bills? Rand Paul was at the course talking about health care, and probably other topics with Trump a few weeks ago. Have you never seen how fucking slow golf is? Plenty of time to talk and play.

Deep State is full of bad apples, and you have to play smart to avoid them. I don't believe Trump will win that battle though, but if someone did that would be grand.

>What's new?
Yeah my post isn't that hard to follow, not sure why you're confused. Try to sound out the words.

He technically did more than Obama already, look at the executive orders

It didn't collapsed because it is a hard thing to achieve, Wall Street are not all morons

Be glad the whore who wanted rapefugees, more muslims and illegals lost...

White people aren't allowed to use the word "negro"
fucking racist

Shame Obama couldn't run again. He already cucked Hillary and would cuck Trump easily

Lol. Someone posted an article by Shaun King. It's probably Shaun King himself.

>Do white people not like it when black people golf?

So you're saying that this is a political issue based on some racial inequality issue based entirely on the opinion of one person and zero factual evidence.

Pretty sure people are following but just not buying the bullshit. Sure is share blue in this motherfucker.

One more (you) for you.

I'm more upset at the hypocrisy, since Trump is basically a nigger like Obama.

>has five children with three different women
>neglects said children
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

People make fun of him for his shitty fake tan, but in reality, he probably bleaches his nigger skin.

Oh fuck off. Trump only played golf with high profile influencers, as is par for the course with businessmen and politicians when deal making.

Otherwise Mar-a-Lago is is base of operations since it is more secure than the whitehouse - if you hadnt noticed, leaks became much less frequent as he went to his resort to do his job, unfettered from saudi/israeli/chinese sell outs and traitors.

>more secure than the whitehouse

This. I don't really care about the golf thing. If Trump played golf the whole time and did what Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge did (which is nothing), the economy would thrive faster on its own and unemployment would decrease faster.

Shaun King has made false, biased articles. That's his job, as well as being Talcum X. he once said on February 7 that in Trump's first month, 105 unarmed people were shot by police. By then, Trump hadn't even been president for a month.

King also said that over 98% of the population, with a few exceptions, were immigrants or descendants of immigrants, which is inherently wrong.

He also not once on his Twitter feed talked about the Easter serial killer. It hasn't even reached his radar. He kept bitching about Isaiah Thomas.

Golf is a white men sport

Here's the difference...

Obama played a ton of golf, and, by the time he was finished in office, his swing still looked like shit. Looked like an autistic octopus falling out of a tree.

Trump, on the other hand, is a single digit handicap. Plus, I imagine he gets business shit done on the course.

As per usual, it all boils down to Trump being a boss and Obama being an incompetent moron.

Sorry, I meant to say that King said that 105 unarmed people were shot and killed by police. I forgot to type that.

we're not conservatives.

When you don't even do it in the first place.

Nice bait faggot