NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39624508

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/854075478247960576
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/us-deploys-two-more-aircraft-carriers-toward-korean-peninsula-yonhap
globalfirepower.com/navy-ships.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

It's been an honor lads

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/854075478247960576

I will nuke America say increasingly nervous dictator for the seventh time.

Is that George Takei?

>nkorea tries to launch nuke

>nuke explodes in missile bay, eviscerates pyongyang

OH MY

OH YES

THANKS FUCKING GOD

FINALLY

Does anyone else think less of someone when they have a 59% charge on their iPhone 4 screen cap?
I sure do.

it's literally nothing. they've been saying this for how long now?

No, I think higher of them because I know they aren't sitting home by a charger all day, they are probably out with chads and staceys

some people go out

what is NKs beef with the US anyway?
brief debriefing?

Yeah dude, that's not the point tho. Donald wants to do something about it, Barry didn't.

Praise kek
88 for happening

It is the point because we've been waiting days

So it faggot.

REACT! BUT NOBODY IS DOING SHIT! IT'S THE SAME OLD SHIT.

Yikes you're pathetic

When did George Takei join up with the North Koreans?

How do you guys get baited by the same saber rattling every couple of years?

The future is bright lads

did Pence leave s korea yet?

we like, put sanctions on them, and shit

I want Trump to go apeshit and just litter the while thing with nukes before China would even react. That is going to be fun.
Remember that Korea thing? Gone now.

Arr rook same

Expect a test on or about Apr. 25 — NK Military Foundation Day.

Aircraft carriers to enter the Sea of Japan By April 25

Like they have anything that could even come close to reaching the US.

I'd be shitting my pants if I lived in South Korea and possibly Japan, though.

USA still mad about losing the battle of vietnam against Fidel Castro's army in WWI. pic related

Please let them actually have the capability to nuke Seoul. 1 bomb. 25million dead chinks.

Oh my.

not as sad as the lack of unread messages

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Fuck off Trump fags

AYE LADS WE TRIED BUT I'M GETTIN' ME GAELIC ASS OUTTA THIS 'ERE GOMERIL TATTIESHOP

This shit is going on how long now? Can we just eviscerate these fuckers already god damn. Literally no one will miss these fuckers

Fake and gay

DON'T NUKE US FIRST PLEASE

DO IT

It's Habbejjing

Koreans aren't chinks, they're gooks you incorrect racist.

when was the last time during such "saber rattling" the VPOTUS went to Seoul and issued declarations?

I have been fooled by nork rhetoric before but this round feels more genuine

i expect the result will be a SAD/SOG assassination of kim tho

dude no, that's the gulf war you idiot

Finally

Imagine if Russia would lend US the tsar bomb for the job

Bye Seoul

In all honesty, I have a feeling NK will just launch an artillery strike on SK that will kill a few people and result in retaliation from the US and that's how we'll enter Korean War II. No nukes involved probably.

US has nothing to worry about. They probably won't nuke South Korea, Japan should be worried though.

we need to kill those who make threads about every time North Korea or USA say something meaningless. This isn't happening.

Why is pol now full of neocons?

Calm down faggots. North Korea always threatens a nuclear strike. They're all talk and no action. Nothing will happen.

NOOOO
I don't care about you americans but I do care about Korea and Japan.

witnessed

I thought so too

How do they expect to nuke us? Float it over the pacific in a dinghy?

Do it, you zipperhead cuck. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

>my country slowly being taken over my muds
>Jews have wrecked the housing market making people like me unable to buy homes
>wages stagnated; inflation sky rocketing
>shit weather

Honestly, couldn't care less at this point - North Korea, please point one here

oh gee

Damn you George Takei!

>HOLY SHIT ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

No, remember the golden rule. Its never happening, till it happend. And it hasnt happend.

Yet.

t_d is """raiding""" us again

ignore it

Holy shit George Takei was a nork sleeper agent!!!

There are regular chinks, peninsular chinks, steppe chinks and island chinks. There are also the poor southern jungle chinks. All together this adds up to seven chink countries.

Has kim been out of the media or is it just me? Did he died?

I don't understand why people are so scared of using nukes. I mean, North Korea, who even give a shit if it's nuked or not. Probably would even look the same after the nuke, but there would be no need for any casualties on the military's side.

I can't wait till the world decides that it's had enough of NK's bullshit.

Someone set up us the bomb

Yes.

Can we be a little more positive about nuclear fire

Well? If nuclear war is about to happen wouldn't you want your phone at 100%. OP is clearly not taking this seriously.

But George Takei isn't even Korean! Just like a faggot to do anything for attention.

In their defence, fallout carries on the wind. Even melt down reactor fallout carries across oceans and continents it seems. If Kim decides to comit nuclear-sucided we might be stuck with a global increase in cancer rate for a few decades.

Is that George takei?

he was at the parade a few days ago, gengis

A few hours?

Well I would imagine they would use submarines. North Korea could have a very good delivery system. They're not complete idiots.

>How do they expect to nuke us? Float it over the pacific in a dinghy?

Or just float it on a bloon across the Pacific like the Jpas did

Happening fags should get banned. Nothing will happen yet you shit the board up with these stupid threads.

Oh boy, they'll make a 'nuclear attack' like the other dozen times they said they would, I'm so terrified.

They better hurry the fuck up and pay us or we should just let them get blown to shit.

Otherwise Trump cucks out on yet another campaign promise. They have to pay us.

>Still trump's fault

>north korea
>successfully launching a nuke of all things
it'll explode over pyongyang

funny how nk is now a problem but not the muslims.
nk would have talked about that shit for thr next 20years while pakistan already have nukes and since our politicians are all bitches the saudis probably too

I thought they were Slopes?

nuclear war NOW I wanna die already

>bbc

LIKE THIS IS REAL

HAPPENING STATUS: NOT HAPPENING

2 more carrier groups headed to Korea

Funniest possible outcome: Missile launches. Reaches California, It doesn't matter where. Warhead fails to detonate. We now have a reason to go and stomp their asses. North Korea gets rolled within the month. South Korean government moves in to administer the land, while keeping it, and its people separate from the South for economic and social reasons. Eventually the people above the 38th will be ready to reintegrate.
>All because some malnourished, propagandized worker forgets to solder one wire.

>They're not complete idiots.

does kek confirm

North Korean anons I know you read these threads, can you hurry up already? I can only take so much foreplay before we get to the action.

I was under the impression NK had nuclear artillery.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/us-deploys-two-more-aircraft-carriers-toward-korean-peninsula-yonhap

He wills it.

Well, maybe use a bigger boat, but yeah, why not? Much bigger things than nukes get smuggled on ships every day.

I just looked over the numbers. North Korea has a large navy. They would use a submarine to launch the missles. Seeing as the developed their navy a lot I would imagine they have steath submarines.

globalfirepower.com/navy-ships.asp

They're zipperheads

Thank god, I'm so damn bored right now. I need a happening to watch.

Nuke San Francisco please Kim! Kek commands it!