Great! Google snubs Easter for the 17th year in a row!

Great! Google snubs Easter for the 17th year in a row!

I wonder who runs Google, whoever they are they must HATE Jesus Christ right?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/03/27/googles-defense-no-easter-doodle-well-we-did-one-2000

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/boycottgoogle?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

notice don't be evil Dr evil is performing worldwide holocaust by implementing various targeting approaches by using corporate management buzzwords such LEAN, AGILE, SCRUM and related, but they themselves imply that they are "uber alles" and those practices don't apply to them. anyone involved in those bullshit doodles should be targeted tonight.

excuse me what?

Basically, they're jews.

Lean, agile, scrum are software development strategies that they teach the dummies who don't know how to properly code. It helps to keep them docile and stupid while at the same time wasting all of their time and energy on not coding.

I'm saying that don't be evil Dr Evil hasn't improved their search engine in 20 years. What does it tell us about it? It means they do not really own it. They are allowed to only tweak some UX and dress it up on every day a holiday like x-mas tree. google is not really a search engine. It's alphaBET no soup for you inc agency of tar budgets. notice alphaBET is not only hint about A-always, B-be, C-closing, but also a compound word made out of two words "betting/gambling" "alphas"..

You can convey this information without acting like a schizophrenic drug addict, you know. It's a shame, because you're actually right about Google. They are an intelligence agency disguised as a for-profit corporation.

not only about software development. any given corporation can "benefit" from hiring such consultants. Of course after corporate takeovers such shrinks are mandatory. Notice most of the counties and municipalities in USA are run like corporations?

this

Bing did a Easter one

I wish Christians would stop trying to play the victim card

so how should people feel if that intelligence agency that has big data tentacles on the entire world suddenly is run by swastika worshipers

do you have any proof of this?

>I wonder who runs Google

you don't have to be operation paperclip rocket scientists to see the rot...
You can't prove anything in CIA lemon party gestapo. It's the glorious times of equality apartheid taliban where even war equals peace, freedom fries rapidly into tar slavery, ignorance equals strength, etc..

bump

Google is fake search, very fake search.

Don't use google chrome. Use ungoogled chromium.

> wasting all of their time and energy on not coding.

I wish this weren't true
Don't let your teams succumb to the Standup, Sup Forums
Don't let your teams waste literally days during sprint planning while you lose your competitive edge

Alright Satan

chrome = botnet = google = 6oo6l6 = 666 = satan

We don't hate easter though

Interasting...

That would be peachy keen actually

Yup, quality code always comes from quality coders. Not from what ever stupid "coding strategy" they are brainwashed into using. I think that the mentality that you can reduce coding to some sort of planning strategy only came out of necessity for those who cannot think in abstracts and or those who are not conscientious workers .

>have global initiatives for their extermination
>REE WHY ARE THEY SAYING THEY'RE VICTIMS

Our motto is don't be evil, goy! Don't be so antisemitic!

#boycottgoogle is a thing, guys.

We should get this trending.

twitter.com/hashtag/boycottgoogle?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

BOYCOTTGOOGLE

It was pretty comfy too

They ditched that motto.

now, why would they do a thing like that?

perhaps if cross worshipers werent such pussies and actually brought the fight to the kike they would too create search engines that could compete with jewggle and put up fucking bunnies and eggs on their site during their faggot ass holidays.

>it can be difficult for us to choose which events to highlight on our site each year

How about choosing the most celebrated holiday on the planet

They celebrate all kinds of unheard of days though, why not chocolate rabbit day ?

The illiterate Jews refused so sign an "X" for their name at Ellis Island because it reminded them of a cross, and elected to draw circles instead in protest. Hence the slang "kike" from the Yiddish "kikeleh" meaning "circle."

The Jews refuse to use the plus symbol in arithmetic because it reminds them of the cross.

Why are they so afraid?