French Bros, honest assessment of Le Pen's chances

TY
Shills -- get bent; EU has been exposed
ppl want to govern themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/17/john-oliver-warns-france-against-electing-marine-le-pen-don-t-f-ck-up-too.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9nC-xqJgS_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny how Americans have more of an opinion on this than the french do. Shills.

The EU will crush the US. Stay mad 50%.

>The EU will crush the US.
>The EU can beat the greatest country on earth plus the combined strength of the commonwealth.

The only member of the EU with a decent sized army is France, which may be about to leave. How deluded can you get faggot

If history is anything to go by you will betray them and fire nukes into their back in an attempt to regain the top spot.

They fucked you over in ww2. In fact in a documentary called "ww2 from space" they described how you SURRENDERED to the US.

Funny how the facts change given time.

20% chance, same as the 3 other candidates if you're trusting the (((polls)))

>The EU will crush the US
Go back to Germ*ny with your inepties, Hans.

why do we call you guys potatoniggers if you don't have potatoes

She will be in the second round, it all comes down to who else gets through. If she's up against Mélenchon, the right will vote for her because he is a commie sympathizer, but if she faces Macron, both the left and the right will form a "Republican Opposition" because he's funded by (((them))), she might still win, but that's unlikely.

>you SURRENDERED to the US.
how could we do that without being at war with them?

>Dismantled empire and ended preferential traded system
>Gave up territory
>Handed over technology and large amounts of money in the form of lend lease
>Allowed them to station military bases in the UK.

Learn your history. They ended the British empire. It was a condition of the their help. It's no secret.

I believe she will win. However the fact that the media has barely even tried to shut her down is really suspicious. I think they learned their lesson with Trump and were afraid to prop her up. They tried to maintain the status-quo.

But is Marine Le Pen actually going to be a capable President? Or is she going to be an incompetent leader who rode the wave of populism and reaction?

She has been in politic her entire life user. She was never given power de-facto but she has had a lot of responsibility and is surrounded with capable people.

The only thing that annoys me about her is what she did to her father, but the guy is becoming senile. He reveals his power levels in public to often and the normies take notice.

Talking to yourself. Lol.

DGSI here. 30% first round, 45% second round. That will be her scores, BTW.

Are you talking about american medias? Because over here, she's still getting pounded by everyone every time she appears on screen or on paper

Her house got bombed when she was 12. She knows what the Left is capable of.

Potato niggers being retarded as usual.

>Area with the lowest economic growth on the planet will crush US

Nigga, you'll have trouble 'crushing' Mongolia in 20 years, if your bureaucratic state doesn't fall apart by then.

I'm just pointing out that one American asks a dumb rhetorical question and another immediately answers saying how great Le Pen is As if you faggots would have any opinion at all.

Both the US and Russia win and Europe losses if the EU ends.

Fuck both your slave nations.

I'm French. The only nations who benefit from the EU are poor nations like your disgusting country while the actual Empires like France have to pay to keep you afloat.

The second France leaves the EU, everything comes crashing down. Poor nations will go back to being shitholes, and my country will finally have borders and put its citizens first.

Sweet deal if you ask me.

You are french?? Ahahah! France inviting in all of Africa was a thing long before the EU and was very much their plan for empire. Shut up you dumb American fraud.

> supporting the EU
begone potato nog

Although
> both the US and Russia win and Europe losses if the EU ends.

is sadly correct

>The second France leaves the EU, everything comes crashing down
Including us, don't forget that.

The only thing I like about the EU is that Americans hate it so much on here. It just reminds me so much that there is more to politics than just my immediate politics.

What's bigger than what I dislike about the EU is how much it scares the US. It's a competitor instead of a bunch of client states.

American's calling for the end of the EU are shills. Do you see them criticise their own federal government even a fraction as much?

Competitor?

There is no competition when you have The Don.

France will judge itself on Sunday.

He's right, jfk us brits need to admit when we are wrong sometimes.

yes britain was on the winning side and yes we where probably the only reason the nazis did not take over europe but we paid a huge price.

think about it the winners of WWII are the ones making the rules now, just look at the un security council.

britain had a few last gasps following WWII like suez and the falklands but in all honesty we are but a satellite state of the us right now

we lost our position in the world and our naval superiority. theres too much to say about all this but really ever since the end of WWII britian was done for. we never recovered and arguably never will.

Zero. Sorry to break it to you and it saddens me just as much as anyone here, but the end is near.

I love how different countries are trying to apply memes to politicians that don't earn it. It just makes them that much more disingenuous.

Pic related is a living, breathing meme, and that's why he was able to get the support that he got, and that's why he won. Don't think you can culturally appropriate memes, cuz it doesn't work like that.

Can't wait for katsap shills to start the predictable propaganda campaign for the Eurasian Economic Union.

>Muh "it's better than the EU"
>Brexit, Frexit, etc. and then have them join the EEU
>Everything goes to shit because Russia's a step away from being full North Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union

She has a 25% change and if the wins that a 50% chance, the same as every other major candidate.

Hello fellow frog.
I disagree. The only downside of leaving the EU would be a temporary recession followed by a period of inflation. The real danger really is the EU itself. If we leave it they will inflict punishments upon us, like they are doing with the UK.

However we are France. With Germany, we are the two most important pieces of Europe. If we leave, the EU is doomed. We will go back to being a continent and not a conglomerate of countries that have nothing to do with one another.

This isn't gambling m8. There are political and societal factors to take into account which, once factored in, do shuffle these odds quite a bit.

People see WWIII with Bjornf so she's fucked. Based penile Macron ftfw

Ukraine just hold out a little longer. You are more like Ireland. EU funds transformed this country. I grew up to see my parents change from poor to rich.

Every beurocracy has bullshit. The EU is no different. I don't pretend it's perfect.

I'm amazed she got this far.

Dismantle the US federal government first.
Then I will become europhobe. Actually I already am a europhobe. With no US I'll have the luxury of acting on my desire to be isolationist.

Her support among the populate is much broader than the media giver her credit for. Probably not enough to win, but larger than they expect. She can also rely on a strong base of hard core supporters who bring about 20% of votes regardless of the shit that's thrown at her e.g. the EU funding scandal.

All things considered she is a much more solid candidate than say, Macron, as she has a much stronger and committed base.

However, this isn't enough to win on the big day.

I would if I could Eurobro. Unfortunately I'm just a Frog who left his country because no hope was left.

Lepen is hope.

Thank you

If I can't trust the polls, and can't trust chance can I a tleast get some sweet same two numbers to trust?

>The EU will crush the US.
With what?

This. It appears the media (everywhere) is trying to cripple her.

There is no telling how long we'll be in recession and it would be naive to think other countries won't take advantage of our bad position. For all we know, we could become the next Greece. I do agree however that staying in the EU won't do us any better in the long term.

It's Le Pen or nothing.
The French are tired of being played like pawns.
Tidal waves of immigration bring more and more radical muslims, who take part in terrorist activities and accumulate for more than 80% of the rapes within Paris...
If Le Pen doesn't come through, a civil war is bound to break out.
forourfolk.com

The French aren't gamblers, but they sure are random fuckers.

That's all I can give you for now I'm afraid.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/17/john-oliver-warns-france-against-electing-marine-le-pen-don-t-f-ck-up-too.html

ugly jew rat

White people.

If that's true that'd be huge
Sadly l'm betting on a 30% loss on the 2nd turn

I'd rather sink than drown slowly

>how could we do that without being at war with them?

You guys lost WW2 almost as badly as the Germans did. The UK went from a global empire and world power to a powerless, bankrupt client state of the USA -- and later of the EU.

The reality of this was brought home during the Suez Crisis, which was the first and last time after the war that Britain tried to exercise independent power, and got its shit slapped by the Americans.

Brexit means you'll go back to being a client of the Washington instead of Brussels.

She could potentially (COULD) win the first round, but is guaranteed to lose the 2nd one.

FN has no chance and never will, because the French are quite dumb.

>which may be about to leave.

It really isn't. Support for EU membership in France was at 67% last year. The French electorate are actually knowledgeable compared to Brits.

I think it would be a huge thing if she even got 40% , even that would make people shit bricks , you don't have to win to have an effect , just look at UKIP, it's because of them that we will be out the EU and as a political party they failed to win election

LE PEN WILL WIN

VIVE FRANCE

You dropped your digits, senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nC-xqJgS_8
France! Don't make the same mistake a third time!!!

The US has the biggest collection of white Chads anywhere. Just try it.