Rentcucks need to wake up

If you're still renting you need to buy a house. If you want to be mobile still, you need to buy a van. I spent 2 years and ~20k in rent with nothing to show for it. I got a van for 2k and saved up 100k in just the last 5 years. Plus I've been able to travel whenever. I'm buying 30 acres to live on soon.

Paying rent is just as good as flushing money down the toilet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRqH-UQs7DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pay money to live on property you will never own.
Rentcucks will defend this

Pretty much trying to do the same thing. Hardest part is being able to find land thats relatively cheap, not complete shit, and close to a city/town with at least some job market. Its almost as if you can only choose two.

skilless retard 23 years old not strong really small really dumb min wage dishwasher what do

So you're basically me. Stop washing dishes first. You can get an unskilled labor job for 15-18 an hour. I started out doing a factory night shift at Amazon. Lots of factory jobs are decent pay. Save until you have 2k and get a fixer up van. Don't worry about repairs, you'll have plenty of spare time on your hands now. I could barely change oil, and now I can do anything short of replacing an engine.

Where do you actually keep the van while you're away from it? Where do topi declare your residence to be on your taxes?

I usually just park it on a street. It gets bad mileage so I usually bike anywhere under 5 miles and move it around every couple days so neighbors don't notice.
Since I've never owned property, I still use my parents house for tax forms

I have enough disposable money that I can rent. I'm not a shekel hoarder. I make 6 figures and spend 2k a month to live in a nice condo in the city while still saving more than you do.

How do you wash? I shower in the morning and at night, I don't think that would be possible from a van.

It depends on the housing prices, user. It's still a bubble.

t. man down by the river

I go workout every morning and shower afterward. I was also a skinnyfag when I was paying rent. Now its impossible because I literally have to go to the gym everyday

Maybe I'd actually like to get laid by something other than a lot lizard.

>believing that anyone actually owns shit when they have to pay thousands in property tax every year

Either way, we're getting fucked, famalam.

Thanks rentcucks for paying my mortgages, after 20 years I get to own my house and you get nothing.

Inb4 "lol mortgages"

You'd be dumb to not take advantage of low interest rates to expand your purchasing power.

T. Property owning patrician with dozens of tenants

Enjoy getting fucked by money sucking vampire cunts. /out/ level girls are top notch

BTW, ask anyone who bought in a neighborhood they want to leave at the peak of the bubble if they should have bought

>Anglos think you have to shower daily

HAHAHAHAH

This meme is hilarious.

Good goyim good accept that you gave to move into a mobile cuckshed just to save up enough for a down payment for empty land, keep voting for tax cuts for the rich, goood.

t. yorkshireman on holiday

Who here living with mom and dad forever? I'm a traditionalist desu.

Not everyone wants to smell like a dirty italian.

Exactly this.

Successful people need to pay homage to corporations/government by paying mortgages, eating at expensive restaurants, wearing nice suits, having the latest tech gadgets, and driving expensive luxury vehicles.

Successful people don't worry about their effects on the environment either. They're successful because they consume and they consume because they're successful. We should all strive to be part of the club.

Climbing into bed without being clean is fucking foul.

As for the morning, try it. You'll feel so much better going to work with clean skin and hair, freshness really boosts your mood. Give it a go.

It's making the most of what you got user. Some of us can't stand the kike-loving corporate hell that comes with high figure paying jobs.

I wish I could join you, but my country has gotten rid of unskilled work. It's either studying+debt, or welfare. And I refuse to get welfare.

Aren't service-based economies great?

scoffs at banging lot lizards in a shit van every night

That kind of attitude led to the Great Recession user. Millions of bankruptcies.

The reality is that one can either own or rent durable assets. What is better depends on context.

That's an Irish flag dickeyes.

I am not even trolling when I say this, but I shower once and occasionally twice a week. I find it okay.

>really boosts your mood.

I am sure it does in the morning, m8. But I find it fucking horrendous to shower in the morning. It's freezing.

I haven't showered in a week. Ask me anything

The Great Recession shaped the greatest generation. Over consumption is what started the recession. Too much debt

I would, but Canada is too fucking cold to do that.

I dream of driving across America, coast to coast to coast to coast a-la-Forrest Gump running across the USA several times.

Maybe one day.....................

handonglasslookingoutrainingwindow.png

Where do I put my computer and plug in my internet?

That's honestly perfect weather. You can always warm up but you can't cool down.

I'll never own a home, I've come to accept this.

>Nice
I actually got solar and a battery pack my first year I can charge off of. But before that I was visiting a lot of cafes and such. Internet you can get a mobile router for

You have no idea, what you're talking about. Seriously.
Do you know what -25 feels like? What about -35??
Try keeping your van warm enough to not catch hypotherma for 6 months. If it can even hold heat against that severe cold. pro tip. it can't.

With living in a van, what kind of job do you have?

Even if you're making min wage. You can still do 20k a year. Do that for 2-3 years and there's your house

how much do you weigh?

can you reach your asscrack?

what '''herb''' or ''''soup''' do you smell like?

Question, if you live in a van where do you park it without getting in trouble by the police?

That's why you gotta get yourself a canvas tent and a cast iron stove.

you can buy a canvas tent and and woodburning stove and live /innawoods/ for when it gets that cold

Because you're unwilling to sacrifice like OP did.

>DUDE WHY DONT YOU HAVE MONEY TO BUY A HOUSE IN MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SUPERMASSIVE EUROPE-US WIDE DEPRESSION

DUDE
LOL

I've never had trouble with the police. You can park it in any semi urban area and it blends right in.

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED FUCKING MORONNIAL

>DUH I ALWAYS NEED TO BE RIGHT, EVEN IF I'M WRONG AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M SAYING

Cmon it's easy for Us euros.

Just open the Deliveroo app and begin working

Last I heard about mobiles is that you can stay in one stop for 3 days, but after that you can get towed

So after 3 days you can move like 5 ft

You have to insulate the living area of the van.

Otherwise you'll have major problems in winter just from condensation.

Aren't most landlords in the US Jewish?

Are you talking Freedom units or Cuck degrees? Because I've been out in at least -15F and been fine. How do you think your ancestors survived?

What the fuck is this??
2 different people saying pretty much the exact same thing, under 2 different flags, one after another.

Just what the fuck is going on, on this site?

>I find it okay.

That's understandable, pigs like rolling around in shit.

If one of those showers are fast ones, 30sec just get some liquid on body, then it's alright.

If you literraly use shampoo or shit in both of them you need to drain yourself with your filth

Probably. Its at least 600 where I am for a shitty 1 room box

>good goy pay rent to your lord
>plumbing and heat don't work?
>sorry goy that's renters responsibility

more than one person can have the same idea, shocker

leaf education at work, if it isn't involving sucking refugee dick with Trudeau it isn't worth thinking about amirite?

LEL
No idea what you're talking about. What temp readings do leafs use??
Why would I know farenhiet?? See I can't even spell it.

It doesn't get warm in my country. You live in an Abbo shithole and sweat all day, m8.

People don't seriously rent though, it's just a meme.

Right?

One after another, basically word for word, the same thing.
That's glitch in the matrix or shills are trying to get kids to live in vans for some reason

this post triggers the autist

They have the same youtube recomandations and watched Joe Robinet channel on living in the wilderness
youtube.com/watch?v=MRqH-UQs7DM

>I find it ok

The people around you don't. You yuropoors are backwards disgusting mud people who are incapable of basic hygiene.

You're barely better than a pajeet wiping the shit off his ass with his bare hands.

there is no viable lifestyle alternative in the United States to professional, salaried employment unless you're like celebrity of some sort

I'm thinking about doing something similar man, fuck the jew.

...yes

Unsure

This is what poor people think people with low six figure jobs actually do.

Desperate to get someone to agree that you should rent, I see.

You friends with those 2?? On this anonymous image board of japanese whale penis bone carvers, you know their youtube recommendations and who they watch and subscribe too.
Spooky.

A house is an investment. Some people will say that other investments can have better returns or be more stable. It is possible to come out ahead renting, if your invest the money you save renting/down payment and that investment has better returns than the housing market.

But a house is one of the best investments you can make with little capital. A house is something that pretty much everyone can afford to buy into, and will return large and consistent dividends. And worse comes to worse, the housing market crashes, you still save on rent and a decent house will last through many market fluctuations.

Or you're just a paranoid faggot, which is probably the case

You have bigger problems than whining aboot cold weather. Fucking un-cuck your country before Trump builds a northern wall

Honestly the best choice I've made. It feels nice not living beyond your means and owning mountains of debt.

neh i'm just a regular mooslim

I figured all neets in this forum watch videos about going out all day long

Kek

get aids and go to school to be an auto mechanic. it's not hard

LEL
Who knows with this shit hole dump board. You seem pretty offended by the whole notion, which makes you suspect

I'm not knocking buying a house. It just requires substantial upfront cost which some people here may not have. I decided to get a van first and a house later.

Even if you lived in the article you would sleep like shit if you showered once a week.

All the smelliest people are convinced they don't sweat. In reality they're just so used to their own stench that the brain tunes it out.

You van faggots come to my neighborhood all the time. I have chased out 5 of you worthless faggots. One of you I threw a brick through your windshield because you wouldn't fuck off and was dumping raw sewage.

Now I look forward to when you fucks show up. I slash your tires first with no warning.

Getting too hot would be more or a problem. Its so small body heat and a a few electronics will keep it fairly warm. But sprayable insulation is cheap and easy to install

You mean the Great Depression, the Great Recession was 2008-2010 and the aftereffects continued in the form of sluggish growth for the average person through Obama's term.

good fucking luck trying to buy a house here unless it's some northern shithole but at that point you might as well off yourself

Where do you poo?

why does he need to contract a sexually transmitable disease to do that???

Right now is a terrible time to buy a house, unless you're just trying to flip it and you put down a ton of cash.

Don't get wrapped up in an overvalued asset.

There is NOTHING more feeding the Jew than interest on mortgages.

Owning a home is retarded. Half of your worth can be wiped out by a bubble bursting, or you can loses everything in an event that insurance doesn't cover and you have increased liability and you can't easily move to get better jobs like a renter can. The only people who own homes are stupid people.

Where do you shit, shower and shave?

I either poo at work or a gym. My schedule is pretty strict so I'm a regular guy

This

And don't let anyone fool you - we ARE in a bubble. It will pop.

Save your money. Buy low, sell high.

If you buy high now because you think the interest rates will save you, you're fucking retarded and don't know basic math or remember anything what happened in the last 10 years.

>Live in a room in a shared living space
>Rent is $300/mo

wow it's fucking nothing

you need like a six fig salary just to live a normal middle class lifestyle that was affordable on a 40 or 50k salary 20 or 30 years ago

Gym membership works

A1 most retarded thing i've heard and it sums up my entire generation. I own a small business. Make my own hours and the sky is the fucking limit while you wageslaves toil away for jew banks thinking you're successful because you make money while having the least amount of any tangible skills in the fucking world. Goddamn you're a fucking moron.

Yeah but you still own physical property. That is never worthless. Rentcucks own nothing

Owning a home isn't retarded. It's your place on the world. Own the land and home you build on it. Depression comes so fucking what, at least you have a roof, your own land, place of privacy to rely on.

worth? no market collapse will fuck your land and the brick house.

>buy a home
>pay the same in mortgage than I would in rent
>8 years later have $100K to show for it in equity

Keep deluding yourself rent cuck.

Pretty much. I think the house prices are way too high right now. My wife and I bought back in 2009 after the crash and made out like bandits. You would be insane to buy now.

>(((hygiene)))