Why have you stopped making these threads?

Why have you stopped making these threads?
Does a nuclear war bore you?

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
youtu.be/1Hrqqld2Aew?t=561
youtube.com/watch?v=DUPQtixaGlU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/12084087/North-Korea-hydrogen-bomb-Kim-Jong-un-earthquake-live.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon
news.vice.com/article/yes-north-korea-probably-tested-an-h-bomb-just-not-the-kind-youre-thinking-of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Teller–Ulam_design
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it won't happen

>cnn

wait are flags fucked?

Go be depressed somewhere else you alcoholic shithead, or just kill yourself already

no, your grandmother is a Mexican

we didn't want to tell you, son

At this point i'm just waiting for based kim to headbutt the big red button.

mama mia

I see the Lithuanian flag for you

En route

Given that nukes don't exist, just a little. But why are we fearing anything but God?

CRYING WOLF TOO OFTEN DESENSITIZES THE HAPPENINGFAG

BUT THEN, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT

Restart your Extra Flags script

>nuclear war
meh

k, keep me posted.

test

shhh Manuel, accept reality...

yes, nuclear war is boring. meme war is better

lel

>It's another NK threatens with war episode

why has god forsaken me

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Shit usually happens when we least expect it. It will happen if we stop saying it will happen.

Still a spic

H A P P E N I N G
W A T C H
I N I T I A T E D

>8992 here; Monitor for messages
>4 x Skyking = Nuclear War
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/1Hrqqld2Aew?t=561

The fat boy is larping, shithead. This is all political Kabuki theater.

Nope, just waiting...

I can't fucking wait.
Hold me, Ole.

Unless USA does the first move, nothing is going to happen, keep your hopes low Sup Forums don't hype too much.

Repeating; it, will, not, happen

Missing when we could pick flags.

Nothing will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

NK is too convenient for everyone.

>Does a nuclear war bore you?

Lets face it dude, the dream of a nuclear apocalypse is not gonna happen.

Such a shame really, it would have been good.

Stupid OP, there will be no war. Study history seriously. Pop culture versions are not history.

I'll hold you all night, Henschel.

good times, good times. threads like these used to be full of north koreans

it's just taking so fucking long

bomb those norks already trump

Because it won't be a bang, but a whimper.

with a BRAAAAAAAAPPP

it's because nothing will happen

Yeah, dying slowly while in agony because of radioactive fallout sure would be sweet.

Seriously, the lucky ones will be those who die in the blasts.

Kinda hoping for a surprise sub attack. But I'm just grasping at straws here.

we get to become Garys

>Not dreaming of dying in an all out battle with your Comrades.

>implying you'd be capable of fighting while dying of radiation poisoning

The luckiest ones will be those who live in the remote mountains of inland Scandinavia. Watching the happening happen until the power grid goes off and then pic related.

any second now
any second now. seriously.
any second now. ree serious this time

>so you're saying you aren't Cheeki Breeki enough to not be affected by radiation?

I'm saying nobody is.

Implying anyone here knows about japanese traditional comedy

think they could hit japan with a nuke?

or will they just fire it into south korea?

Because I'd rather discuss shit that's actually happening or has happened, instead of hyping literally nothing. Talk about it if the conflict erupts, otherwise this should be just 1 thread with daily news updates and whatnot...

Larp fags ruined it.

If I believe hard enough user, anything is possible.

YOU WONT

NO BALLS KIM

NO BALLS

>tfw the happening will never happen in your lifetime
>you will be subject to this same mundane bullshit every day until you die

Are flags broken?

IT NEVER HAPPENS FFS

Fpbp. Not the first time tgey have threatnd this.

Well...maybe that is true.

I mean, Donald Trump is president after all.

Just the thought of that would have been ludicrous just a few years ago.

>no for real it's happening now

It's always based off of quotes taken completely out of context. NK has said nuclear attacks are only a resposne to nuclear attacks.

Now you're thinking right.

We won't strike first. Get real. There's a big chess game going on right now. Trump decided to say "fuck this" to the stupid fucking games the world has been playing with the fat kid, and his father before that. It's the same fucking thing over and over - they launch a couple failed missiles, everyone freaks out, they get a ton of aid and food and cash from the international organizations, and they go quiet, until they run out again. NK can't support itself, because all of the wealth is plowed into shooting off crap missiles into the Sea of Japan.

Trump don't play that, homey. And, if you pay attention, he's forcing Russia and China to finally fucking deal with that fat kid. Our carrier groups are there just in case that fat kid is crazy enough to launch, but he WILL be dealt with. I just read a report that behind the scenes, Trump is using the upper hand we have with China right now to force ten banks in China that do business with NK to embargo them. He's gonna starve the fat kid out, either by revolution, coup, or the Chinese taking his nuke plants out.

Just watch.

Nobody is going to war with NK. But fat boy is going away, forever.

Yes, it's risky, but it's better than letting that fat kid shake the world down every year, like he's been doing since he took over, and is father did the same fucking thing. Fuck them. They're either crazy enough to use one of their shitty nukes, which means NK physically won't exist on the planet anymore, or he's full of shit, and Russia, China and the US deal with his fat ass once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUPQtixaGlU

>NK MISSILE TECHNOLOGY
>NOT SELF DESTRUCTING BEFORE GETTING TO TARGET

>Muh inside sources

It sounds reasonable but

Honestly, Trump should have just ordered a full-scale nuclear carpet-bombing of NK two days ago.

This was good, thank you user.

You don't send 2 of your most powerful nuclear powered carriers to North Korea to "shoot down" (((North Korean))) missiles.

The US is going to strike first sometime in late April or early May. This will spark the beginning of World War 3 that will unfold steadily over the next 2-4 years which will eventually explode into all out conflict.

Minus the WW3 part this sounds plausible.

I've been married for 14 years--nuclear Armageddon doesn't scare me.

no Ivan, we just know the capabilities of the world's strongest country and have no fear in your mongoloid neighbor to the south. We'll take care of that problem boys, then you can look forward to a united Korea and U.S. ally right next to you :).

US v China v Russia. Alliances will flip flop.

just CNN keeping the sheep afraid. nothing new.

There's no proof that they have warheads. They've proven most of their missiles explode on launch. On paper? They might hit Japan - but we have extensive anti-missile tech deployed in SK and Japan. Would one reach? Who knows?

They've only conducted underground tests, maxing out at around 10 kilotons, or Hiroshima levels. They do not have a hydrogen bomb, like our current stockpile. It's enough that they successfully detonated 5 bombs, but they've shown no real capability to deploy them outside of underground tests.

I would bet, if fat boy is crazy enough to launch, he'll try for Japan, because he'd be crazy and think he could capture SK after that and plunder it.

He's either crazy, and will cease to exist 10 minutes after they launch, or he's full of shit, and is just shaking the world down for money and food yet again.

My bet is on the latter. We've been to this "brink" way too many times to take his fat ass seriously anymore.

>revolution
>coup
>in NK
The elites are smart enough not to oust Kim and the common people are too brain-washed to start revolting.

:)

>they do not have a hydrogen bomb
ok retard

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/12084087/North-Korea-hydrogen-bomb-Kim-Jong-un-earthquake-live.html

I also meant by NK, either on SK or one of our coasts.

Fpbp.
Now fuck off you twat.

North Korea couldn't pour piss out of a bucket. Their "nukes" are giant firecrackers that only fly like 30 miles. They can't do shit except run their cocksucker.

Nobody has a hydrogen bomb. A hydrogen bomb is a fusion weapon.

Trump wont do shit untill the missile shield is deployed and active in south korea so it might take some 6 months till shit happens

If only.

Faggots

Isn't that happening like right now, how long would it take to deploy. I assume its just trucks with smaller missiles.

Shoo-shoo non emu nigger.

Houd je bek, Colgate. Don't ruin the happening mood.

I was wondering when my next layer of soul was going to be destroyed...

You successfully furthered my desentitization to a new height... Thank you user.

>NK trying to be this generation's Cuba
>all the cards are in their hand
>still can't perform

Happening overload. We're starting to get fatigued after so many happenings in a short span. At least we're done infighting though.

>Nobody has a hydrogen bomb. A hydrogen bomb is a fusion weapon.
are you daft?
modern nuclear wepons are all fusion-fission weapons. they initiate a fusion reaction with deuterium boosted by a uranium-plutonium fission reaction.

read about thermonukes
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon

news.vice.com/article/yes-north-korea-probably-tested-an-h-bomb-just-not-the-kind-youre-thinking-of

How quickly would the U.S. win the war?

You mean fission-fusion, fusion only weapons don't exist nor do fusion primaries.

>this generation's Cuba
Unlike Cuba they don't pose a threat to US mainland. But South Korea would be fucked.

>Nobody has a hydrogen bomb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Teller–Ulam_design