youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54
youtu.be9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtu.be/Dcij_rUh1Qw
files.catbox.moe/f19bx5.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzhWLl5ASQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't see any tattoos

I think it´s just the light that makes it look like tattoos

plz post the identical cycling bag user.

Timbuk2 Especial Raider Cycling backpack

What would you do if you knew who did this?
berkeley police seems to be currupt af. do you have any other authorithies whose matter that is?

is there another model? the strap doesnt match, its a thin strap

I would start looking for friends. Friends are important. Every one should have friends helping and pointing out dangers

fbi, hannity, same shit as always, then cops anyway so they cant say they didnt receive any reports

Send this pic and the video of the assault to them

You could go to the county police, rather than the local police. In this case, you would go to the Alameda County Police, or the Alameda County Sheriff's Department

friends fight together will they go down together? Take responsibility for each other

green bandana guy with his face on show

We should defenetly mail them what we have got

It's the mustache guy from the HWNDU stream.

friends will be silent when they face the end of her life because they have been institutionalised for (you), the promise of Shekel and fame by a jew

Federal authorities (including FBI, etc.) may not have jurisdiction here or they would not bother with this because it's relatively minor on a national scale. But within a state, there will be state police, county police, and local police. Since the local police (i.e. Berkeley police) here don't seem to do much, you could go to the Alameda County Police. California state police is another option, but the County police are a better bet.

But always remember YOU are alone.
Good night Sup Forums Keep up the good work.

Reposting because last thread got pruned or deleted but the dude in the green bandana looks a lot like Dabney.

He work(s/ed) at UC Berkeley, he has ties with Yvette Felarca/Antifa and is known to be an obsesive bicycle enthuthiest.

He was the dude that knocked out user at Milo riot.

/ourguys/ need to start bringing better cameras with them so we aren't stuck interpreting blurry images in the future. I suggest picture related:

Some autist wanna look up images from Berkeley with cyclists?
Look for the backpack and shoes.

Explain to someone who has no idea what a bike lock is.

How can a bike lock be used as a weapon?

/ourguys/ need to go for their masquerade next time

And they need fotographers with good cameras outside of the trouble, observing and shooting pics

retired boxer poorfag from FL here. I really wish I could join these things to help fend off these terrorists. Its pretty infuriating

archive.is/qSwqI
what I could save
archive more often than I do

who gives shits american hotdog fat head

he was already found

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121586066

It's a U-shaped lock with the locking mechanism connecting the top of the "U".
Steel with solid plastic around, so it's heavy.

>£53.85 you could make a nice trade discount if you worked in like a bicycle shop or outdoor equipment, something like that

>pic related

and what happened next?

A bike lock is used to fix a bike frame to a post or a fence so it can't be stolen. Pretty easy to conceal if you're dressed in all black and will do a lot of damage if you hit someone in the head with it, because it's metal.

Good idea, with a decent telephoto lens you could probably document everyone there in perfect safety

you can try googling next time first

Watch the Video in first post

good point

The one in a roughly square-shaped state?

mods deleted the thread, but we know whos the prime suspect

Oh, I'll tell you what I think, OP:
youtu.be/KH14HRWR7aE

He wasn't found, it was just guessing but posting personal info would just derail the thread and perhaps get someone into trouble who dindu nuffin

I believe it's lockcuck on pic 31 of 41 on reuters

Lock in pic is different to in video

>I believe it's lockcuck on pic 31 of 41 on reuters

They do have a really similar jawline and chin

Notice the wrist.
Pattern of veins. Is that a beauty/dark spot as well? Hard to tell.

The guy with the diving goggles seems to belong to them, the guy between the dumpsters could be our target

Demographic notes:
Young Caucasian male, likely 20-30. Given his slight, low bf frame, choice of weapon, and owning a specialized biking backpack (that retails for around 79 USD), he is almost certainly a biking enthusiast.

Hair: Brown, curly, medium length to long (bangs clearly show from under his hoody and can be seen in a side view in the wind indicating they are at least 6 inches long). Mustache, lighter blonde/brown, fairly full but kept short. Beard, likely, but not visible.

Build: About 5'6" to 5' 7", slender/thin but in shape.

Gear notes:

Gloves: Black with a green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Timbuk3 Especial Raider Cycling Backpack.

Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long.

Belt: Black/dark color woven leather or cloth

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shirt: Blue cotton

Shoes: Columbia brand Newton Ridge Plus brown leather hiking boots.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic Ray Ban Wayfairer knockoffs. Solid bridge over the nose. Black. Visible screws in the front plate holding the arms on.

Mask: Black cloth, likely a bandana. No identifiable markers.

Weapon: Black, metal U style bike lock.

you know, he has a warrant out for that attack

looks like a bruise. Make be kept hardly at the wrist and pulled himself out. Not sure what you mean with vein analysing. If you can do it JUST DO IT

I wanna nibble those arms

that's him, green glove lining and glasses match

Just throwing it out there...but I still havent ruled this guy out. I mean, he was there on the antifa side. And now that we have concluded this guy doesn't have tattoos...all the more reason to believe

also his shoulders seem to be broad as fuck

The shoulder strap in the stock photo is fully cinched, you're seeing the should pad part. When the straps are adjusted for actual wear, the thin section of the straps are more visible.

FYI pics are form 2013

he´s not thin enough i think, we could compare his twitter video with others who show him where he films, so we know how he looked on this day

Oh yeah, who ?

I think that someone needs to buy one of these and teach the commies a lesson in blunt force trauma.

coldsteel.com/liverpool-assassin.html

kk, most/all his gear is cycling gear then

>have years of paramedic training
>have a year of experience
>have a fully loaded kit that can handle even the most gruesome of wounds
>live across the nation where none of this shit ever happens

Joey "/ourguy/" Salads went undercover as antifa at the Battle at Berkeley

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

will close the thread if i post, youll have to be clever like a crow

focus more on finding youtube videos where the guy shows otherwise, so a non lazy burger files a report to authorities and media

our pepsi guy was clearly chosen and marked by fat blue hat bitch

same padlock guy attacked at least three people
pepsi guy
green helmet guy
someone in this crowd

i am making picture with all steps of how he was selected, marked and attacked

youtu.be9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtu.be/Dcij_rUh1Qw

Beard/Hair color too dark?

ANTIFA HA HA HA

files.catbox.moe/f19bx5.webm

Unlikely, hair is the wrong colour/texture.

So far, the most promising lead is Carl Gauger, but there is still no direct links.

Got this from the instagram page of the girlfriend of 'crakerjak'

Wear a fucking helmet seriously.. anything more than just a hat.. that dude deserves a bullet through his skull

I would not click that withoud sandbox and noscript

lmao this nigga

I honestly do not think it's this guy, looked through all his pics, standard hipster, no political stuff, has a job, lots of outdoor activities, doesn't seem the type at all, he seems to be focused on cycling / bikes, not much else.

Berkeley police were standing down, so there would be no way to get an ambulance to him

What the hell did those "medics" do this poor guy?

any1 have the other pictures of this guy?

See
Green guy doesn't have arm tattoos.

Possible ID on gloves

The guy on the right looks a bit like our prime suspect but i guess our suspect is really the one who did this

When is the next Patriots vs Antifa battle?

Doxing is not allowed. Mods look the other way on pet abuse, pedos or something they feel merits personal army assistance.

What's his name Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzhWLl5ASQ

Here's a 4 hr vid with 188 views

well.. yeah.. except for liking this fb post

What the hell is wrong with her leg?

nice work they're leaning on a smaller bin.
>old guy stood in the middle look odd?
>next to him, hmm youtube.com/watch?v=Uio8pgcjY7Q

nah. Or did he change gloves?

his name was Paul Robertson

No they don't. I was banned for doxxing this local leftist near me on here who was sending sex messages to my buddies ten year old sister. It was a long ban too. He ended up getting arrested in some online pedo sting like on dateline though kek and then they found out he was raping his daughter. Sup Forums mods are fucking pathetic.

they turned him into farva from super troopers.

pretty amazing how all these people organise help.

t. anarchist.

He hashtagged berkeleyprotests which is an anti-antifa tag so it don't seem very likely, although his nose looks similar, but he looks fatter & taller also.

>When is the next Patriots vs Antifa battle?

Tomorrow there is a 88'ers/HitlerFanClub type thing in Alabama. Richard Spencer is going to talk there and their coalition is attending with the intent of defending themselves from the commies at any cost. It should be entertaining.

Then on the 27 Ann Coulter is speaking at Berkeley and the commies are sure to show up.

>move closer u guise

pretty funny desu

Looks a little like cut scars.

Ive seen some peoples skin turn to a leathery texture.

>Couldn't take a hit from an object that lacks a strong blunt impact effect, specially since it's wrapped in rubber.
You could hear the click of metal on metal so it wasn't even that powerful on impact.

This screams of false flagging.

Probably something to do with Sirarcha. But I'm not creative enough to think of a clever name.