ALEX JONES A FAKE?

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

His lawyer said he is was portraying a "character".

if true, this essentially accredits him as the GREATEST PERFORMANCE ARTIST/ACTOR who ever lived -

>What does pol think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AdesKl4kz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex Jones is 1776.

Of course he takes a persona. He's an entertainer. But the guy is totally on cocaine... amped like a fucking rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AdesKl4kz8

Alex Jones is 7-Eleven at best.

All radio hosts play characters

I reckon he is genuine at the core but he exaggerates shit for the products

I don't really watch info wars, but from what I saw it seemed pretty obvious that he was playing things up, but does feel sincere about the core things he's saying.

>babbys first scan lines

Agenda of western intel. agencies at present:

1. Combat Islamism
2. Run psyops on the web to stop populism.

Taking down Alex Jones, et al, is part of no. 2.

Coincidentally, as part of no.2, but not explicitly connected -- wealthy types pay numpties to post stuff on the internet to discredit the likes of Jones.

What a boring press it would be if Jones etc. were not making waves!

Of course it's an act you autist. Only literal retards like people who post on /r/politics thought otherwise.

Its not a suprise to me at all, but I know tons of americans stupid enough to take him serious... they watch shows like ghost hunters and monster hunters seriously completely oblivious its all scripted and fake. They're idiots and I live among them.

Always mentions sources he's got on wild shit he claims, never can find the sources on his website. The guy is a bullshit artist or a hyper-sensationalist. Take your pick.

The way he's currently trending on twitter leads me to believe this is a coordinated attack to bring down Alex.

Are there seriously people who still believe he isn't Bill Hicks doing this as a joke?

>Illuminati card game literally predicts everything
holy fuck

Babby this, leaf
C==========8

Of course Alex Jones is fake new, go... I mean OP.

Listen to legitimate news from a Roth... I mean Reuters based news outlet.

>Of course it's an act you autist
I don't understand why this is news all of a sudden. Do people really think he's like this in the real world?

He's bill hicks you idiots you think its a joke?
He has been officially outed as a perfomance artist
and look at the way he reacts EVERY time its brought up he gets super flustered and wont let the topic die down
see his joe rogan interview to see a big case of him doing so

It video 3x3 !

>coherent on radio
>raving lunatic on television

Alex Jones is what's known as a 70/30

70% memes 30% truth

he's a gateway drug for conspiracy theorists and a demon for those who identify ideologically opposite and just casual entertainment for everybody else.

Also, heres a brainkaboom for you:

>if Alex Jones is 70% memes, then does that mean people who oppose him on a serious level are just stupid? if so, does that mean their own ideology is potentially full of memes also?

People are fuckin retarded believing his lawyer. This is a court battle that involves millions of dollars and his kids of course his lawyer is gonna say its all an act dont you shitheads know anything about the real world he has no choice but to say its all an act right now.

To hell with him anyway hes claimed hes jewish

Shocking!!!...if true!...

its a part of him. his business persona. everyone does it

He posts a lot of truth and a lot of insanity, but even the truth is stretched to the point of sounding like insanity. Chemtrails, FEMA, globalist nwo shit. It's true but he says it in an insane way that shows that he has to be a character, just like that one liberal guy who pretended to be a republican and hosted a show on Comedy Central. Only Alex jones took it 30 steps further

Then what do you tards make of all the high profile guests he has? Will binney, Thomas drake, Ron and rand Paul.

He is genuine in his passion for America and the fight against the globalists. The man has to make a living and expand his business if he wants his message to spread. Just because he "hams it up" sometimes doesn't mean he's a a fake. Also, railing against this shit is exhausting, and it take a toll on you. Just because he likes to have fun sometimes or burst into a tearful rant, doesn't mean his message is fake. It means he's human.
p.s. inter-dimensional shapeshifting child molesters

>Controlled opposition

and your surprised?

he values money above the truth

How dumb are you guys?

wtf is ghost fake too????

That's retarded "he values money above truth" he breaks most story's days, weeks and years before the mainstream

>His lawyer said he is was portraying a "character".
literally no-one here give a shit about alex jones. He's a meme at best and a joke to the rest.

Like, are you on here shilling this lawyer shit for demoralisation purposes? lurk more idiot. Just go back to the Trump bombing Syria shit.

wtf i hate alex and ghost now

This is literally the equivalent of Sup Forums saying all posts are satire and shouldn't be taken seriously.

underrated

Wrestling is fake too.

Yeah?

motherfucking this

fair enough

>He's a meme at best and a joke to the rest.
Memes are basically jokes so it's a little redundant to call him a meme and a joke.
I agree with you though. He is a sometimes good joke, but don't take him too seriously.

E-celebs are for entertainment

Form your own opinions from primary sources

ah crazy Bill still has it

>that shitty greentext at the end
>already 3 threads about htis
you're so clearly a shill. alex is based and you have no idea what you're talking about.

back to plebbit leaf.

It's just shit his lawyer is saying so he can keep his kids. The fact that he even has to lie that he's a character shows how much control the globalists really have.

Google is fake search.

Probably voted for Hillary too.

Alex Jones is always preaching the end of the world, and then selling T-Shirts.

have none of you considered that his wifes lawyer was using his videos to say hes erratic and he defended himself by saying hes acting so he can have custody over his damn kid(s)??

oh yea this. my comment is superfluos

He's not "Fake", hes theatrical at times. Which is why the MSM & The Left are spinning things.

New KB:

I thought it was common knowledge his show was an act that only fooled people that watched one or two of his broadcasts.

1. AJ is a performer AND an information/news deliverer. It is possible to be both.

2. The fact that all the pro hillary, pro globalism, pro jewry MSM is jumping on this should tell you they are desperate to see him gone, because he is the one true source of real news and real information about the faggots trying to ruin this planet and turn us into perpetual slaves.

Alex Jones is super shill. Will not acknowledge that Israel and Zionists are fucking Jew-Terrorists

How dare he place his kids over us, the base?

no, fuckface, its called being a healthy, normal human.

i take an iodine supplement, a liquid multivitamin, and a massive B complex supplement and I am also wired all day, everyday.

also sleep like a rock when i need to.

take care of yourself and you'll feel like you're 16 again. it's basic logic.

the jews fill everyone up with fluoride and processed literal shit. this is why you are fat, have mantits, and 'need' 16 hours of sleep a day, and are still tired.

Is this dude still in jail? If so it's a fucking travesty.

This.