WE ARE NOT FULL

WE ARE NOT FULL.
Our women are beautiful.
Cities look like beacons of western civilization.
Nature is flat because fuck mountains; we created mountains out of steel and concrete.
Alcohol is great, best breweries on earth due to German immigrants.
Please come.
Never leave.

T O U R I S T R E V E N U E
P
L
E
A
S
E

just stay away from the dog shit neighborhoods and you'll be fine. The tourist areas of all major Great Lakes areas are all overwhelmingly safe. Yes this includes Chicago and its suburbs, where I was born and raised and have never ever had a problem with crime before. Come spend money u guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyherald.com/article/20160531/news/160539864/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes_region
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you, this is the last decent place on earth. it's not for sale and it's certainly not for rent to touristfags.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nothing east of the Mississippi River is midwest. That's rust belt.
t. Actual midwest

Get those filthy Democrats out, then you will become great again.

can i live there

i see you have good intentions but seriously, don't ruin it by waving your asshole wide open.

the midwest might as well be minas fucking tirith for all the alternatives there are left.

>America
>Safe

When something like this happens in Australia the government goes ballistic. In America it's just another day.

Fuck off Ohio is full.

>democrats
>not niggers

FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL.
REEEEEE.
STAY OUT OF MY PENINSULA.

of dead niggers

Everything acquired after 1776 is Western. Midwest came from it was still frontier.

can confirm op is lying, we are very full
dont come

We need money you guys. We can't go on like this without a fucking budget.

dailyherald.com/article/20160531/news/160539864/

We don't know how much we're going to spend this year, and Rahm Emanuel, the sneaky jew mayor of Chicago is keeping the rest of the state permenantely cucked. Our state finally gets a humble Republican governor in Bruce rauner, and half of his job involves placating Chicago. Pic related is the election map that elected him. The entire state except for Chicago is completely fucked, ruining everything.

Too many cucks in Chicago/big cities. Pic related.

Democrats enable blacks, but they are no where near as bad as blacks themselves.

We generally have a mixed bag in this region. Id perfer mountains snd no people honestly

Can fellow Michiganders come visit though? I love the U.P.

>last decent place on earth
>all major cities majority black

I'm sure there's an abo in Alice Springs, right now, as we shit post, drinking a gallon of gasoline and trying to get his dick yard enough to rape his daughter.

In both cases, nobody cares. And I mean nobody. Life goes on. Nobody will remember their names in a week, and nobody will remember them when they die. Our memories of them will fade away, and it'll be like they were never here. The only difference is one is a monkey in Ohio and another is a monkey in the northern territory

>major cities

We're full.

You literally have Toronto, Canada's Sodom, and Chicongo

fuck me I forgot Detroit as well. You guys are really fucked up arent you?

This thread is SHIT

UP a shit full of underage pregnancies, unemployment, alcoholism, and record-setting Mountain Dew consumption. Mackinac Island is as north as you want to go

Why did you include Ontario, Canada?? That's not part of America.
I wish it was, but it's not.

fuck off ohio's full

Toronto and Canada aren't part of the United States of America..............

>Cities look like beacons of western civilization

Pittsburgh, Philly, Detroit, Flint, Toledo, Columbus, Cinci, Gary, Chicago,

Grew up in Republic.

Literally worst area of all of north America. A dozen nukes would save the rest of us a lot of trouble.

Michigan here, don't come here, especially you California liberal crybabies.

Ontario will be a part of the great Lakes region when North America balkanizes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes_region

>Navigable terrain, waterways, and ports spurred an unprecedented construction of transportation infrastructure throughout the region. The region is a global leader in advanced manufacturing and research and development, with significant innovations in both production processes and business organization. John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil set precedents for centralized pricing, uniform distribution, and controlled product standards through Standard Oil, which started as a consolidated refinery in Cleveland. Cyrus McCormick's Reaper and other manufacturers of agricultural machinery consolidated into International Harvester in Chicago. Andrew Carnegie's steel production integrated large-scale open-hearth and Bessemer processes into the world's most efficient and profitable mills. The largest, most comprehensive monopoly in the world, United States Steel, consolidated steel production throughout the region. Many of the world's largest employers began in the Great Lakes region.

>According to the Brookings Institution, if it stood alone as a country, the Great Lakes economy would be one of the largest economic units on earth (with a $4.5-trillion gross regional product). It contains most of an area urban planners have viewed as an emerging Great Lakes Megalopolis which has an estimated 54 million people. Furthermore, Greater Montreal, a major metropolitan area in the Canadian province of Quebec, links to the region along the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Capital City/Executive Branch: Chicago
2nd city/Judicial Branch: Toronto
Legislative Capital: Ottawa
Emergency deportation zone: Detroit/Cleveland
Official joke city: Milwaukee
secondary joke city: Twin cities

Hey, I just got offered a 50k a year job in St Paul. Not much but a step up from where I am now. Should I accept? How is the cost of living, what is there to do? From the Philadelphia area.

Look at OP's image you god damn LEAF

Jesus FUCK

>Nature is flat
>Pennsylvania

Nigga what

Obviously it only includes Erie, PA, and not the rest of the state, you dirty east coastie

STL, Chicago, and Detroit are the nigger containment zones. The other parts of those states are white and perfectly fine except for the meth

Sounds great, when does it happen??

What point are you trying to make retard?? He has Ontario highlighted and is saying "we are not full" , meaning America.
Ontario, Canada, even if highlighted in OPs pic, isn't part of the United States of America.
Jesus FUCK you're stupid to think otherwise, retard.

Don't group Pennsylvania into your little guild, OP. We are our own.

how much is a house with decent nature around it?

Too late. Soon all your Wisconsin are belong to me.

Leave my region alone! It's for us! Stay out! We are full, we have to many niggers and spics in the cities.

Fuck you you old man killing, genetically inferior mid west fuck face before I show your mother and sister what a Pennsylvania cock can do

(OP)
Indiana is completely full.

fuck off we're full

>Midwest
>Pic of all the states touching the great lakes
Buddy, ya missed, Midwest's that-a-way

then kick out the communists you dipshit, otherwise it's only going to get worse.

god you illiNoise faggots are so fucking dumb

mexicali sucks too

>Yooper checking in.

Fucking faggot KILL YOURSELF. We don't want any more. It's the last good place on Earth.

Don't fucking lump Jew York in with the likes of Michigan and Wisconsin.

40 billyun shekels, don't come

No, cities like Kokomo, Noblesville, Cicero, ect. Basically everything remotely rural.

heh the only people retarded enough to come to the midwest are somalis

>overwhelmingly safe. Yes this includes Chicago and its suburbs

Shit I skipped over this part initially.

Yes tourists, Chicago suburbs are totally safe. Move there, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

>be philadelphia
>Literally the city that founded the Republic
>home of Benjamin Franklin/continental Congress
>Poised to be capital of America and largest city in North America at the turn of the 19th century
>100 years later
>cucked by NYC
>cucked by DC
>cucked by Chicago, which was founded and doubled philadelphia's size even after a fire burned down 1/3 of our city
>niggers loot and destroy Benjamin Franklin's house.
>cry

I live about an hour from chicago and go there often, it's actually pretty nice as long as you stay away from the west and south sides aka the nigger contaminated zones. Stl and Detroit on the other hand are pretty much all nigger infested outside of the downtown areas

>our women are beautiful
Proxyfag confirmed

MISSOURI FUCK YEAH

Ontario is full as fuck

shut the fuck up faggot what the fuck are you doing

>lumping Pennsylvania in with the group

We're full, fuck off. You're all Pennsylvanian clay, anyway.

Is Minnesota based?

post the rest

Rural yes, but Minneapolis, St cloud and Rochester are left wing hellholes, crawling with muzzies and Somalians.

Ill look into Minesotta

Don't lump Columbus in with the rest of those shitholes.

retard if he didnt intend to include Ontario he wouldnt have had it plainly highlighted.

Jesus Christ

I would go to northern Wisconsin. Better gun laws, comeraderie and outdoor living. MN is pretty cucked compared to WI

>We're not full
>80% of people who immigrate to America, move to cities in one of those states

Kay.

Why do you fucking idiots advertise things like this on a board full of shitskins and niggers?
Boggles the mind

Implying shitskins and niggers have an IQ sufficient to defeat the captcha

>Nigga wudthefug is a gas station? Whitey be bringing us down!

New York here.
Fuck off. We have enough foreigners. They're starting to spread outside of the cities.

>80% of people who immigrate to America, move to cities in one of those states
What the fuck? Is this true? I live in California and I'm convinced 80% of them come here alone

He's talking about immigrants, not border jumpers.

Missouri is probably my favorite place to be on the globe

Lotta blacks...

UPpers are pretty wierd

That is basically flat to those of us in the west

Southern California here. I wish greatly to leave this hell hole, even Orange County is turning further and further blue, but I refuse to cede more land to the brown invaders. I will hold down the fort as long as I can. Godspeed

What, I've spoken to americans, they don't have any of the good vodka we have here, and your women aren't beautiful they are fat, Estonia is the #1 model producing (per capita) nation in the world
Why would I ever come to your fat country that is filled with niggers? (Estonia has ~100-200 niggers in the country)

Tere-tere. :)

Best states

If we rounded up every degenerate drug user and executed them by firing squad today, Australia would unironically become the greatest place on earth, living-wise.

Tervist, kuidas läheb?

>WE ARE NOT FULL.
STFU we are full and everyone else is going to have to keep their refugees

>ontario
>flat
t. american education

UP should be Wisconsin rightful clay. That said, I lived in Ishpeming for a winter a few years ago... it's beautiful country, and the people are nice. No jobs to be had though. It's definitely seen better economic times.

Toronto is the nicest city with over 5 million people on earth

THE MIDWEST IS FULL AND DEADLY, DONT TRY TO COME HERE

Minul läheb hästi, Aitäh.

Who else /Illinois/ here?

You ever been to rockford Illinois? We want to get OUT of here. DONT COME TO THE MID WEST.

Michigan user here. We don't need any more shitskins, or liberal refugees from cesspools like California, Illinois or elsewhere. Fucking kill your self, faggot!

Same. I'm selling the house and packing up to move to Texas after school. You can ride bitch if you want.

Isnt Michigan full of arabs?

Fuck you Drumpflet

>Our women are beautiful

The women are obese albino sluts. I'd rather fuck the minorities here than any of these white trash sluts.

Well I was talking about European immigrants. They mostly move to one of the bigger cities in North East - NY, Chicago, Boston etc.

I guess, obviously that people closer to California like Mexicans will prefer to immigrate there. Similar weather and all.

Hea kuulda.
You're studying Estonian?