Should white Americans fight for their country?

or relocate to the lands of our people in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f2LoC4KQ8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should leave, and try to fix Europe.

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

I agree. should we all plan to go somewhere or just back to our ancestors countries?

the war against white people.

dont let it die

Most white people in America are not that far removed from Europe, and are still 100% European so they would fit in just fine in Europe. The other groups however have become indigenous through ethnogenesis, and could have no home but America(s).

Europe has a much higher standard of living than America anyway, I don't see why they would have any objections.

I'm like 4% native so I guess I'm boned

Are you white?

We fight here, the fight won't magically end in Europe.

I'm definitely relocating back to Europe eventually. No way I'm staying in America at this point and starting a family here. This nation is beyond salvageable at this point.

Just glad I got to live in this nation while it was still majority white.

96% mix of anglo, germanic and dane,

You'd be just fine in Europe, they wouldn't be able to tell.

which country do you think is the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=6f2LoC4KQ8g

If English is your first language, then probably the UK.

Stay here and fight. Don't let everything our founding fathers fought bled and die for go to vein. The Jews will push White genocide everywhere in all white countries until whites are extinct. If we end Jewish power in America then it would collapse the (((globalist))) house of cards.

Most white people in America are post civil war immigrants.

America is a white nation no such thing as white immigrants.

>America
>white

It was white for a long time.

Illegal president, read 1776 citizen laws.

It was never exclusively white.

any Scotland and Europe faggots able to tell me about the rural areas?

There were segregation laws though.

What's your point. The average black American is far more deeply rooted in America than the average white American.

>Don't let everything our founding fathers fought bled and die for go to vein
>vein
on second thought...

You get the point.

You mean rural areas of Scotland and Europe? They're still very white. Literally 99% of all non-Europeans ghetto themselves in the main cities and never leave for generations. In both Scotland and the rest of Britain the only non-whites you see in villages are corner-shop owners or Sikhs who have become doctors and moved out from the Muslim filled cities.