What's the verdict on the Mandela Effect?

What's the verdict on the Mandela Effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM&feature=youtu.be&t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=lSTSbL_Vv5g
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
google.com/search?q=berenstein 1970 books&tbm=isch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you want to know?

that shit's true dude.
many such cases.
the United Kingdom's flag changed
It's no longer symmetrical

It was Berenstein. I remember it so clearly. The rest of the list I'm not so sure about, but those fucking Bears were Berenstein.

its people who don't understand basic psychology

almost everyone's brain fills in the blanks incorrectly when they remember something. Berenstain isn't nearly as common of a name as Berenstein, And they sound identical, so everybody's brain just assumed it was spelt Stein

the Union Jack has never been symmetrical. It has one specific direction to be flown (likely to spot false flags at sea)

Bunch of narcissists who can't admit they simply remember something wrong, so they say the whole universe must've changed.

But I remember being a kid and laughing at the Jewish bears. That's what fucks my head up. I remember asking my mom if she though the Berenstein bears were circumsized. Then shed laugh. I used to think this because I always noticed -stein, -berg, etc. Names.

>retards misremember stuff
>it must be the universe which is wrong

Its bullshit
The only reason you remember Berenstein is because you were just aware of them not an actual fan and it sounds correct

One of my favorite muggos for milk as a wee lad was a Berenstain Bears mug.

The reason I know you're all fucking stupid, is because even as a child, I questioned why Berenstain was pronounced like -stein while dipping muh graham crackers in milk.

holy shit I never noticed

the fact that stein in a name is much more common than stain in a name and the fact that it's just one letter difference should tell you you're just remembering it wrong.

If the mandella effect was real why wouldn't you see bigger things, like "Donald Duck" changing to "Nigger Cuck" or something? Then you'd know it's real
It's obviously just you remembering it wrong.

bad memory

To be honest, some of them are so pop-culture and stated wrong, that it is jarring when you find out different.

Life IS like a box a chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Makes sense, and is one of the most famous lines in movie history.

Life WAS like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Doesn't make sense (change of tense from past to future) and doesn't sound right when you say it... but that's the real version.

(I mean that you probably misread it in the first place btw)

>The only reason you remember Berenstein is because you were just aware of them not an actual fan and it sounds correct

I remember my brothers and I calling it the Berenstein and my mother always trying to correct us. Then we told her just to call it Berenstein because it sounds better.

I still like the dimensional convergence meme.

According to this video only racist white people have the Mandela effect

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM&feature=youtu.be&t=42

Not to add fuel to this ridiculous made-up fire, but it would be likely small changes were noticed more than large changes, similar to how unsettling deja-vu is.

If this were real. Which it's not.

Is it Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?

cern is making mini black holes that are warping space time

But my momma used to tell me that life was sounds right tho

>it would be likely small changes were noticed more than large changes
huh?
large changes would be noticed more obviously
what are you talking about?

who else turkey leg timeline?

'Was' makes sense because he was speaking in past tense in the scene. He was also retarded.

The guy at Tienanmen square didn't get run over by the tank and chartreuse is a yellow color and not purple faggots

If he says was, it implies life changed or something like that, being retarded is no fucking excuse m8

His mom says Life is like a box of Chocolates

youtube.com/watch?v=lSTSbL_Vv5g

Forest probably says was but its unclear

Yes, that does make sense. But it doesn't in the context of the full sentence.

My momma used to tell me that life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

My momma used to tell me "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"

See the difference? In the second case, Forrest is remembering exactly what his mom used to say (past - "present->future") while in the first case, Forrest is "double" remembering (past - "past->future").

It's pretty much guaranteed that Tom Hanks ad-libbed the line (or misspoke) and the director didn't notice that the script wasn't followed.

If it was real, no one would no about it. In a wave function collapse the state is defined at that point. Whatever other probable states existed cannot be known without violating the uncertainty principle.

>wouldn't you see bigger things, like "Donald Duck" changing to "Nigger Cuck" or something?

lel thanks for the chuckle

eyy mate.

In the same way how this ridiculous "mandela effect" has arisen.

See how much more believable it is if you say "it was the berentstein bears" rather than "it was the BIG NIGGER DICK bears" ?

since when was lawrence fishburne in this movie?
it used to be wesley snipes.

The biggest changes are in geography. South America is about a thousand miles east of where it used to be. The timeline I came from the Panama Canal ran east to west instead of north to south. There have also been some major changes in the Bible. This world is different than we knew.

you only think it was berenstein because that's what it sounded like on the theme song and your dumbass cound read at that time so it's what you remember

>Being retarded is no excuse for sub-par English.

Human memory is flawed and prone to error. It's not a conspiracy, it's people making something out of nothing.

Why would they remove Dolly's braces? That's how she and Jaws fell in love. She smiled and revealed her teeth. Why would this change?

The ones that have to do with spelling just has to do with the way your mind groups letters together. You dont actualy read every letter. " do you undurstaind what im sayeing" or "do as the the romans do".

The one about queen an we are the campions is because the track that is typically played on the radio is from a live perfomance where the play a combo of " we will rock you" and "wevare the champions" and mercury just threw it in that time

Christcucks, fill in this sentence: The ..... shall lie with the lamb.

Never noticed, thats pretty clever

I saw "stein" and thought it was another Sup Forumstard jew conspiracy

lion

Muslim

Luke, I am your father

Its actually

No, I am your father

STUPID! All of those things were always like that.

lion

C3P0 silver leg

retarded woman plays off being retarded with alternate universe conspiracy

anyone who buys into it is also a retard that cant face that they misremembered something

If the Mandela effect was a real thing, then that would mean theres infinite universes with infinite timelines of people discovering the mandela effect and doing research
leading to, at some point, in one timeline, the discovery of the ability to hope between timelines, thus closing the loop and returning all people to their original "timelines"

It's complete horseshit from a tinfoil hat woman who wants to sell books

Remember when there was 52 states?

That one's easier to explain though.

There's a shitload of "Luke, XXX" before hand in the 3 movies, so its inevitable people compress the lines of 3 movies into 1 memorable line.

Hey buddy

EXPLAIN AUSTIN POWERS THEN

That one's actually because of Chris Farley.

in the last timeline Lincoln and JFK were the only U.S presidents to be assassinated.

"Luke, I am your father" is really "No I am your father" in Star Wars.

When I originally made these gifs they were symmetrical

>trying to document it

You shouldn't, that will literally only make you go crazy.

Hi, I've never seen anyone in Panama on here

How is it there?

People with shitty memories trying to pretend that they can't remember things because of false timelines.

Berenstain looks like hilariously misspelt German. Everybody is merely doing the Berenstains a favour by correcting their ugly name.

>cound
Looks like you cound read either. Retard.

Dude, why did it change?

welshman

52? I thought it was 48.

he was an unfinished droid from a poor boy on a poor planet

not to mention you hardly see his legs

This is fucking retarded. Like Flat Earth level idiocy.

its beyond flat earth

you can actually make some convinging argument for flat earth, if you remove the assumed knowledge of spaceships/satelites etc.

This is literally retards thinking there are alternate universe, THAT THEY KNOW OF AND ACKNOWLEDGE, instead of admitting that they are wrong

People argue to death over god
But hey, in this other timeline god existed XD

Maybe it happen but we can't be sure.
Sometime, somewhere we did something that changed the reality in a huge way.

First it was called "Merrie Melodies"

Alexander Hamilton wasn't our Fourth President?

Seriously? I remember that being a whole segment in my college history class.

it fucks up countries.

Sketchers or Skechers?

Double Stuffed Oreos or Double Stuf Oreos?

>Dolly has no braces when she's smiling at Jaws
this is the only one that has legitimately weirded me out.
The scene makes no sense now.

But it did. It was when I was in the second grade 1991 I'm sorry but I did it.

Same with me. I clearly remember "Berenstein". I always wondered if they were Jewish That's how I remember it.

No.

I just fucking looked this up a couple months back.

It was only Lincoln and JFK.

ONLY LINCOLN AND JFK

This can't be fucking real

Fruit Loops or Froot Loops?

Merry Melodies or Merrie Melodies?

Gordon Ramsey or Gordon Ramsay?

Cow Tails or Cow Tales?

Sex in the City or Sex and the City?

Proctor & Gamble or Procter & Gamble?

Dilemna or dilemma?

JC Penny or JC Penney?

Michellin or Michelin?

Did Mickey Mouse have those damn suspenders or not? And when did he grow a tail?

Not in this line.

I personally always remembered Garfield being shot

So maybe we come from 2 different timelines. How do u do fellow human?

Berenstein Bears is where I learned the difference between "ei" and "ie". Whatever the cause of the Mandela Effect it isn't simply cognitive dissonance.

This is the one that struck me the hardest.

It is no longer the lion shall lie down with the lamb.

It is now the wolf shall dwell with the lamb

My theory is it's an ai their testing. People trust the internet for everything, so if they can create a bot that can alter information on a internet wide scale, they can control reality. Really ministry of truth shit I tell you hwat

It's funny but I have read about this from 1989 there was a kids book that I read that every time you used a phone You where moved a little or moved off the line you where on.

Books which were printed in the 1970s have physically changed. The ink/paper has literally changed to read "stain"

I agree with the user above saying that those bears taught him "ei" and "ie"

I had the same experience and I was blown away when I saw the change. Probably in 2013-2014 for me.

It is far beyond just digital.

Yeah I remember Hitler won WW2 wtf happened!

uhh guise..someone post what Exodus 13:12 says...

What book? Do you remember?

C3P0 silver leg is weird af and it still fucks with me, but he's right about the fact that you hardly see legs. In addition to that:
1. The focus is never on his legs (Who's looking at the bottom of the frame?)
2. gold and silver can look very similar depending on the lighting
3. Most people saw the original trilogy on VHS with a shitty TV
4. Even if your eyes saw it, your brain probably didn't even register it and just filled it in as gold

Sadly I think that's likely a photoshop but you can search online yourself. Please find 2-3 more photos like this if you can.

I can find dozens where they all say "stain" now

google.com/search?q=berenstein 1970 books&tbm=isch

heres one to rustle your walnuts
the line always was "Life IS like a box of chocolates" as i always remembred it instead of him saying "WAS"

well this gets the almonds activated...

>the fuckin nostalgia for that retro Random House logo

He should have won :(. Totally has fucked up then west the last 65 years.

I think we're all just a historical simulation of the human race. We are inside am Alien combat AI unit trying to find out information/ intelligence on the human race. Doesn't have to be totally accurate to say Jenelle just on our reactIons.

Airheart one is retarded

The truth, Dahnald, is that we have started to leave the Berenstain dimension some time during the election.

Much of the world is still going through the transition. The true Berenstain dimension has fallen into the hands of Hillahry; luckily, we currently reside in the righteous Berenstein dimension.

The changes will make themselves more apparent as time goes on, Dahnald. However, the wrong move with North Korea could make our world lines collide and force us back into the Berenstein dimension.

We must take care to prevent a catastrophe on a universal scale.