Russia

Russia can just fuck right off, ammirite?

rt.com/news/385039-russia-warns-us-north-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/emargolis/what-would-korean-war-ii-look-like/
youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the balls on putin...
what about ukraine?

Why would russia protect nk, a country constantly firing misslies near another country just to be assholes?

ahahahahah russia and > RT

Yes fuck Russia, fuck Putin!

china is the decision maker here. no matter what they do the world will roll with them

>War with Russia and N.Korea under Trump and Mattis

Truly the best time line

Balance of Power.

Also Nork refugees that could flood into Russia.

yeah pretty much

not really, chinaman was just here. he knows trump isnt fucking around and that nk are acting like monkeys and might just need to be quelled

I wonder if you had a chance to say it face to face with Putin. Would you repeat it?

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

lol shut up and kys

Kys

It says a lot about Russia when its cozying up to Assad regime, Iran, Hezbollah and North fucking Korea.

Back to the Kebab stand Mehmet

The gay Manlet? Yes he should mind his own country and leave the Norks too their own demise

Blocks your path!

>we call on you to support the policies you campaigned on, Obama wasn't that lenient on the norks and we ak both sides to refrain from provoking each other
It just amounts to "restraint plz" messages that every government sends out when it looks like a conflict they don't care too much about breaks out.

I PUT MY TRUUUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTT, IIIINNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUU

Can we just nuke Russia already?

>RT

Why does Russia have to get involved in everything we do?

they have a border with Russia
if the US really succeeds in overthrowing NK and make it a puppet state, it equals having the US right in front of your doorstep

This is actually pretty damn spot on.

faggot leaf

real fake news
fake
news

How close are we all to dying in a nuclear holocaust? Wondering if I should go into work this week

And? They do share boarders in Alaska already.

>US analysts have in the past estimated a US invasion of North Korea would cost some 250,000 American casualties and at least $10 billion, though I believe such a war would cost four times that much today. The Army, Air Force and Marines would have to mobilize reserves to wage a war in Korea. Already overstretched US forces would have to be withdrawn from Europe and the Mideast. Military conscription might have to be re-introduced.

unz.com/emargolis/what-would-korean-war-ii-look-like/
----
Enjoy

Crimea was saved. Rightful Russian land that was given to ukrainians by a soviet kike because he was supposed to look like he was trying to impress americans.

right, if the US ever wanted to establish a normandy-like beachhead against Russia. Makes perfect sense.

Jew kike detected. Based Putin and based Kim Jung and based Iran are the last Jew-free bastions of Hope alive in the world today.

Fuck the Poles and fuck Poland. I hope Russia fucks your country good in the upcoming war.

kys Saudi dick suckers

This is probably just dick swinging, so putin doesn't lose face with the russians and so the media stops the "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative
If Trump wanted to go to war with Russia, he would have started a war on syria instead of just throwing some expiring missles on them
Behind the scenes USA, China, Syria and Russia are getting along just fine

Yup, same reason China has always helped North Korea. A united democratic Korea is not good for either of them in the grand scheme.

Well the capital of South Korea is near the North Korean border. Unless you want to put 1+million lives on jeopardy, i wouldn't fuck with them.

South Korean shitposters are basically saying "get that retard Drumpf under control."

South Korean != Syria.

Considering we have an entire fucking armada off the coast of Korea, I doubt anyone is considering a "Syrian style" attack.

slurping the kremlin dick for shekels like a good delusional serbcuck

As if they'd fucking let them

ok im usually a russia shill but this is just them being a cunt for no reason

suddenly China and Russia love North Korea, when everybody should be on the same page about de nuclearizing the norks before the next Kim is even crazier and has advanced nuclear weapons.

this is just them trying to cuck the US and make them look isolated and blundering for their own long term geo strategic position

Trump should be smart enough to know that Putin is playing games with him on North Korea, Russia has no real interest or alliance (unlike in Syria) and have condemned them in the recent past

P. sure the Chinks are okay with it. Why does Rossiya not want anyone to put Kim in his place? Is it because Russia doesn't give a fuck about the east but the chinks are all right there in Beijing and uneasy about Kim-with-Nukes?

G-guys, we need to be careful, Russia doesn't like this. They're our n-natural allies, right? Putin is our b-best friend, right? Right?

Strange how no one said that when Israhell developed his nuclear arsenal...

>couple of millions of culture and future shocked nork refugees with mentality frozen in 60s
>possible nuclear fallout on our territory if things would get out of hand
even if we neglect geopolitics, we are all concerned

we already share a fucking border

Russia isn't going to do shit

>unz.com
literally who?

Don't forget that Israel had a plan to nuke all neighboring Arab countries (google "Samson Option") if they were in a bad enough situation. Funny how they're allowed to get away with risking nuclear Armageddon but no one else is even allowed to construct nukes...

I'll be friends with any country that hates Russia. Communism was the biggest fuck up ever, and still to this day they are anti USA. They can fuck off

This, Russia will make themselves look worse, there's a reason people universally hate NK, rather than Syria or Iran who dindu nuffins.

>tfw a German kike created communism

because putin is a mongoloid

They share a border, and also Russia gets to use nork slaves in their logging camps.

>>Russia can just fuck right off, ammirite?

>China has sought to enlist Russia’s help to cool tensions over North Korea amid fears among Beijing’s leaders that hostilities between the United States and Pyongyang are imminent.
>Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi made the appeal in a phone conversation with Sergey Lavrov, his Russian counterpart”.
>A statement on China's Foreign Ministry website said Mr Wang told the Russian diplomat: "China is ready to coordinate closely with Russia to help cool down as soon as possible the situation on the peninsula and encourage the parties concerned to resume dialogue.”

>>firing misslies near another country just to be assholes?

No.

Yeah but Russia popularized it by faking a decade of economic growth. I'm not going to blame some theorist for creating some viewpoint. It's the people who try to implement it who are the bastards

Russians trying desperately to cling to any relevancy they had before Syria bombing.

It's a buffer country between NATO and Eastern Russia.

Why would Putin side with North Korea? What the fuck... Is he retarded?

Who the fuck would invade Russia from the east?

You have to traverse a quarter of the diameter of the planet before you get to anything valuable.

I understand
look we know that China and Russia don't want a war on their doorstep, but this war was inevitable, they need to either force NK into removing nukes, depose the Kim's from power, and install a new China friendly government, or let us roll in and end them once and for all. These are the choices they are stuck with, neither of them keep the Kim's in power.
I don't want war either, but Kim is a threat to ourselves and our allies and needs to be removed. This is the only country I whole heatedly accept forcing a regime change in.

Even Barack Obama was less of a nigger than that zionist cuck Trump.

At least he was smart enough to not start WWIII for literally nothing.

Oh great we could take Vladivostok. It'd be really convenient if we has a State right next to their Eastern border already. Oh. Oh right. Alaska.

>the Dominican is back
Obama was a fucking pussy pushover, that's how he kept the peace, he let the world walk over us.

He just means we shouldn't give money and weapons to "moderate rebels"

I'm content with that.

How long until someone rolls in on us and removes our nukes? Nukes are the only thing keeping NK from turning into Rothschild proxy owned country like SK

What is "us," really? America has only been the World Police so long as it has been convenient for Kike Bankers

Always a far off land that must be stopped to save murica, right you fucking germanic pig?

>>they need to either force NK into removing nukes,

>Give up your ability to defend yourself - or else.

>>Kim is a threat to ourselves and our allies

False.

Wtf I love North Korea now?

this.

However, I mean, really, Putin? NK? Come on, man.

Yeah haha, our greatest ally Israel doesn't like either of them haha, pure coincidence :^)

We are not threatening Canada, Mexico, Russia or China with nuclear annihilation simply because we don't like them.
unlike North Korea.
Please do remember that North Korea was the aggressor during the Korean war, they attacked and nearly annihilated the south, we stepped in to save them, and had Communist China not helped them, we would have annihilated communism from the country as a whole. Ever since then their official doctrine has been to reconquer the south by any means necessary, whether it be charred or ash. We are there to protect South Korea and Japan, as both of them are close allies and Japan is an American protectorate.
Neither of those nations threaten to destroy North Korea, and not even the US, until recently, has taken a legitimately hard stance on them either.

Yes, yes the North Koreans hate the kikes, whoop dee fucking doo, that doesn't make them a nation worth protecting, you want one that is? Try Iran. Not even Iran is stupid enough to constantly threaten their neighbours with nuclear annihilation on a frequent basis.

Are we though? Are we really? If Canada over threw it's kike overlords, you don't think we'd intervene?

How many wars have been waged in the past 50 years, how many died, and how many were North Korea involved in?

We know you're a kike shill bootlicking fucktard

North Korea presents absolutely zero threat to Israel, North Korea cannot invade, nor attack them with ballistic or nuclear missiles. Israel has absolutely no stake in this. As much as we have absolutely no stake in what Russia does to Chechnya. This is one of the few cases where the Jews have absolutely no presence. They sure as hell are not in Japan or South Korea.

Americans are going to use Polands hatred of Germany and Russia to keep europe divided.

youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A

Never trust a kike.

We say whatever we want. What is Putin going to do? Run a crybaby piece on Sputnik?

>reddit spacing
>How many wars have been waged in the past 50 years, how many died, and how many were North Korea involved in?
they started the Korean war you fucking dipshit, they are and were the aggressors historically, South Korea has done NOTHING to offend them other than exist, you are literally defending a despotic madman that puts his own people in camps and has mass executions of dissenters and threatens peaceful South Korea and Japan with nuclear annihilation, simply because he hates the jews.

checkin 4 kek

North Korea isn't controlled by a Rothschild owned Central Bank. This is why the kikes are so assblasted

And Israhell could be destroyed in one day with a submerged megaton bomb that would drown them with massive tsunamis

Won't do shit. For Russia, NK isn't a hill worth dying on, especially if China backs us.

>>However, I mean, really, Putin? NK? Come on, man.

>However, I mean, really, Russia? LY? Come on, man.
>However, I mean, really, Russia? IQ? Come on, man.
>However, I mean, really, Russia? SY? Come on, man.

How the hell do you fuck up a memeball? go back to plebbit

There's something those bottom 3 have in common that NK does not share with them.
Namely those bottom 3 did NOTHING WRONG, while NK does everything wrong, to the point where their only ally is willing to throw them to the hounds.

>paragraphs are reddit now

Sad! Newfags, many such cases

>1 war

And how many has American been involed in? How many was America the aggressor?

Seeing what's come out about South Korea this past year, North Korea is doing just fine

I wonder if Russia gave North Korea it's nukes so they can attack the USA through North Korea and make it look like it wasn't them. sneaky ruskies!

>DUDE WEAPONS TESTING IS BAD!

Ok shlomo

it's all bullshit, folks.

this-

this is truth >>truth >>truth >>please spread when dead

truth >>

Well When Obama criticised Isreal you republiniggers cried Mah anti semitism!!!!

>Paragraphs for single sentences.
No you're just a fucking moron.
>B-but muh America
This has absolutely nothing to do with what we have done since the war, the Korean war is between South Korea, the United States and North Korea, North Korea is and was the aggressor in the single war that we've fought each other in (The current one that has not ended). What we have done in the meantime does not change that, nor does it vindicate North Korea. North Korea is and always will be the belligerent.

>literally just defended Syria, Libya and Iraq
>hurr jew
Nice argument moron.

>DUDE MUH CONCENTRATION CAMPS;_;

You've been too indoctrinated by the obvious kike narrative to have any worthwhile opinions on the matter

Russia is just piddling their pants over the prospect of an America that isn't gonna roll over and take bullshit.

Probably not. It isn't a stretch to think a country could develop 40s technology in 2017. It's not Russia's style anyways. They are trying to win sympathy from trading partners.

Okay, Putin is confirmed for retarded and Trump is right

>Documented evidence is kike propaganda
you are unreal. Tell you what, if you love North Korea so much, why don't you pack your bags and go move there? You move to North Korea and I can live in South Korea. Maybe you will have a change of heart and stop being a complete moron.