Steven stephens

Sup Forums, what is your opinion on the recent shooting in Cleveland. you with or against this guy (i can be sure that BLM are going to defend him)

>Black man shooting people
>just got on Sup Forums now after the holidays.

huh i bet i would have heard about this 10x over if he was white.

Why the fuck would you be on this guys side. He walked up to a literally harmless man and killed him. Regardless of race that action makes him the literal lowest of scum

Seems a weak minded cuck to me
Who slaughters innocents instead of taking it to where it belongs.

That video was fucked up. And it wasn't because of the gore. I've seen plenty of gore. It was the way the old man smiled at first and the fear in his voice when he tried to shield himself with the groceries. Guess I'm not as edgy as the rest of you but I wish I didn't watch it.

he is nigger so bad

link to vid?

Against kek.

I don't blame joy lane for leaving his ass either.

Then you clearly haven't watched the dagestan massacre tape.

Anyway..

My opinion on the guy is that he's a cunt. He went after the first person that he came across. It wouldn't have made a difference to him if that person was black, white, whatever. He chose a target of opportunity rather than dealing with his shit properly.

Personally I hope he gets taken alive, and instead of being given the death penalty, they throw his ass in jail for the rest of his life in solitary so he's forgotten about.

fake crap. Video was filmed and uploaded to youtube. Probably set up weeks ago. Never live. Now this big nig is untraceable.

i saw the vid, shit the guy he killed had no chance

would bash this niggers head in

What part of that guy getting shot in the face was fake exactly?

Why would anyone be with him?

He killed a completely innocent person in cold blood. He is lower than scum.

low res 240p phone cam video come on man. You dont think they can set up some shitty fake shooting?

this, old guy literally dindu nuffin, the fear i nhis voice, and the coldness of the the actual nigger in shooting him, fuck steve hes a cunt, hope the cops use him to make the rodney king beating look like a birthday party for a todler and beat him retarded

the ratio of blacks:niggers is already fucked, this doesnt help

Gotcha..

Help find him then, anons

>Then you clearly haven't watched the dagestan massacre tape.

can i get a general overview? im sure i could handle it but there has to be a limit of fucked up shit someone sees before they crack right? i feel im pretty close

were they being shot? why were they falling after the explosion? if so by whom?

Just looked it up.

Some Chechen Mudslimes capture some Russian soldiers and saw their heads off. I don't want to watch it but I don't know if it would affect me as bad as the Steve Stephens video. My reasoning being that the Russian conscripts knew they were in a war and could be killed at anytime.

The old man on the other hand was completely innocent and defenseless.

>kills black people
>expect blm to defend him
you have to be a special type of retard.

I watched it before when I Was younger and edgier but I'm not going to look at it now. Basically, some troops from Russia were kidnapped by Muslims and were all beheaded with knives screaming and making gurgling noises while trying to breath.

For the elite edgelords, it's probably nothing but still pretty disturbing nonetheless.

he was living in the hood, he knew the risks. if he didn't, natural selection. sad but true; this is why for example hippies aren't sustainable.

>Some Chechen Mudslimes capture some Russian soldiers and saw their heads off

ahh seen similar shit, been there done that, sawed off heads dont even register for me anymore, the old black guy getting killed was worse on the visceral scale for me, not in content, but motive and circumstances, just fuck, cant a nigga walk to the corner store and back without getting fucked with?

>I don't know if it would affect me as bad as the Steve Stephens video.

They taunt one of the soldiers as he begs for his life while one guy stabs away at the back of his neck whilst trying to take his head off.

The others they killed by slitting their throats, and one guy they shot as he tried to run away.