Paintbucket the Planet CONTINUED

Old thread archived Keep 'em coming you worthless cunts.

Tasmanians btfo

Who the hell needs Tasmanians, anyways?

Having worked in the tourism industry for some time I can claim that I have personally interacted with about 90% of the people I have rated here.

That's awesome! Were you doing that in Greece?

>prefers England AND Wales to Scotland and Spudland

You're a good American

Took a big long think

>India
>Brown
underrated kek

Rate my opinions Sup Forums

>Argentina
>Mixed
Classic, coming from Greece.

rare flag

take the redpill

>Kazakstan
>80% muslim country

>Kazakhstan
>Very Russian-influenced
>The only Muslim country that treats their Islam the way that westerners have historically treated their Christianity
>Huge Russian population that gets treated fairly

They're not that bad.

wtf dude you hate Canada just because some of us shitpost here?

>having no opinion on the US
that's like talking about disco with no opinion on the bee gees

>i like and dislike what people tell me to like and dislike

I see no problems here

shit Ukraine supposed to be like as well.

nah there was a canadian in a previous thread that marked us as red and im sore AF tbqh.

plus you know what they say, the enemy of you is your enemy.. or something like that

tredaus a cuck doe

>i like and dislike what people tell me to like and dislike

Says the retard who for whatever reason likes Islamic shitholes more than his European brothers. Get out of here, you're the one who fell for the memes.

All this "love" makes me wary, leaf.

>>>having no opinion on the US
Mixed would be more accurate, I should fix that. I have met literal rich niggers and just family men amerifats, it's a mixed bag. The biggest mix-iest bag out there probably.

and Comunist china

france and spain are filled to the brim with pretentious retards. iran is a crazed shariah law theocracy that's growing in power, and that's interesting and cool. afghanistan is a bunch of violent people and herders running around a big mountainscape nobody cares about, and that's cool.

stop viewing the world in black vs white. it's yawn-tier.

You're literally just a shit eating fuckhead.

china's fucking dope, have you been there?
>rent scooter, drive out to remote villages near chengdu
>children following you around because they've never seen a 6'2" blonde white guy before
>people taking pictures of you and with you, causing massive stirs wherever you go like some kind of celebrity
all in some minecraft-like landscape.

this board makes people sick in the head.

your map is Sup Forums hivemind and literally has memes on it. think for yourself, have an individual opinion.

i did this thing

China is a shithole, there is hundreds of thousands chinks fleeing to my country every decade and never leave, if your country is shitty enough to abandon it for Brazil then you can't get much worse.

You have North Korea dark-greened and again, Islamic theocracies ranked above your own kinsman. You're too fucking stupid for words.

It's just too bad you're not a namefag otherwise I'd filter your ass. Gonna do it in this thread anyway.

fortunately I am not chinese and can enjoy the beauty and cultural complexity of the country without experiencing it's hardships.

have you ever found a human skull in the desert? I've found a human skull in the desert. china is fucking dope.

north korea is the last strictly anti-globalist nation on the planet. they have one of the most unique and interesting systems of government and economy in the world, and also have the coolest looking large structure on the face of the planet. awesome aesthetic in general all over their country. why would I hate them?

and france/spain are not my kinsmen. I'm a white american farmer mutt with 500 years of north american genetic history on both sides of my family. I judge countries for what they are or what their people are like, not how closely their inhabitants resemble me. that's some primitive ape shit.

>censoring people
cognitive dissonance.

Yeah bud, filtered and hidden.

Don't be this retarded in the future.

>I can't handle information that is different from my opinions so I hide from it!!

don't know why I bothered filling out the world when all that matters is right here