/pol hates niggers for killing niggers

>/pol hates niggers for killing niggers

really gets the neurons firing

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off faggot, only old stormfags feel that way.

No, we just hate niggers who nig out like niggers.

RIP in peace that old can collecting nigger; he truly didndu nuffin.

Wow it's almost like Sup Forums is a group of human beings who have empathy for the unfortunate and not a group of Saturday morning cartoon villains who hate everything and have no redeemable qualities.

Really makes me think.

I hate niggers; that old Blackman didn't deserve it

>Wow it's almost like Sup Forums is a group of human beings who have empathy for the unfortunate and not a group of Saturday

All right, I'm finally off to 8ch, this board is lost

Hating idiot obnoxious niggers isn't the same as wanting old men who genuinely dindu nuffin to die

The fuck? We hate niggers that kill black men.

Do you ever see 80 year old niggers, you ignorant fuck?

Dude, the old guy was on his way to Easter dinner with his descendants. Imagine having your father or grandfather gunned down in cold blood just before the Easter dinner, and it was broadcast live on the internet. That feel knows no color.

We aren't one person. Both of those things were niggers and deserved what they get.
>

OP doesn't know the difference between niggers and black folks.

You'll be avenged one day

Nah, I hate niggers for killing the last remnants of blacks who don't fuck life up for everyone around them.

Old dude didn't deserve to go out like that, motherfucker should have gone and shot up a group of pants-around-their-knees street thugs and done us all a favor.

And really, shooting some old dude over some dumb cunt is a really fucking lame way to make a point. What a pussy.

He didn't kill a nigger, he killed a black man.

An innocent elderly black man.

black != nigger

Because the old guy represent the vulnerability of anyone walking the streets.

and this is why there are no more white countries left

im just hyping this for the manhunt, memes and giggles.

>/pol hates niggers for acting like niggers

A trained ape is still an ape.

If a black man can manage to live to be 74 he probably isn't the worst

Link to video: heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

that's probably why white countries get overrun with migrants, because we care while the chinks would throw them out

>some thot leaves you
>go kill random people

why are niggers so fucking weak?

webm of what happened?

just watch the link here
like everyone else

If you're okay with innocent (elderly) citizens getting murdered then you're more of a nigger than any of them.
But I get it. Newfags come in here thinking that we're just a cesspool of mindless hate with no values, so they just spout edgy bullshit in hopes of scoring Sup Forums points.

We got Trump elected, but at what cost? This place used to have culture.

>pol would rather defend and enter the insightful mind of a muderous generic nigger over feeling any kind of sympathy for an old black man killed

It is so annoying how people assume he is based just because he is old. No one even knows what he was like when he was young. It was sad but come on.

That could be said just about any stranger..