Redpill me on North Korea pol. Why do ((( they ))) want to go to war with them? They seem pretty based

Redpill me on North Korea pol. Why do ((( they ))) want to go to war with them? They seem pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohCfS55zGME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unstable state with nuclear weapons

The Jews wont be able to control a nuclear Israel

if the Jerusalem post was circulated in the US people would be voluntary gassing kikes

*nuclear North Korea

>sends pilots to fight for Assad
>denies holohoax

Source?

I'm ready to get on the best korea train....

they are more stable than anywhere around the world. zero regime change so far, kim family owns everything and everyone. sun is shining, weather is good.

pure coincidence

HE IS OUR GUY

The only person that wants war is the the one who believes in Juche. And a few chain-smoking old men in Worst Korea. The rest of us don't want a rabid dog armed with unreliable nuclear weapons. Beijing Seoul, Tokyo are all at threat.

North Korea is a Stalinist state with nuclear weapons that dedicated to a idea of self-reliance. It leads to all sorts of odd economic issues.

Anyone see the North Korean made documentary "Propaganda" exposing how the U.S. brainwashes their country with pop culture & biased news propaganda?

MEGA-BASED.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohCfS55zGME

When have the jews or the establishment come out and rooted for a strike on North Korea? I don't recall seeing that. Now when Syria's gas situation happened, everyone was out front.

I remember watching that a few years ago. Pretty redpilled.

Trump is just doing this because his ratings are so low. He knows his retarded neocon supporting base will follow him, but now hes going after worse characters than him (Assad, Kim jong un) to get some democrat love.

one less dynamic problem to deal with.

if you unironically want north korea to be invaded, you are a tool to globalist propaganda. they are the last state that has remained almost completely walled from globalist policy.

If you haven't realized that North Korea has been using massive attack.Orignially devastation of Seoul and most of S. Korea and now Nuclear fire. As a ploy to both get international aide while preserving the Kim dynasty and its cohorts for the better part of three decades.

You are either 16 or have been living in a autist bubble for that long.

North Korea is a giant and very literal hostage situation that has been going on for the better part of a century.

If you want to say (((They))) are behind it, then why is S. Korea all the capitalist delight of the west yet still 99.999999999% Korean. Guess (((Their))) plan is pointless.

You mean like the usa or israel?

NK is one of 3 countries without a Rothschild centralized bank system. We already took down Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

I'm taking bets, who is next?
Cuba or Iran.

If these 3 countries finally have a Rothschild centralized bank system, what's gonna happen to other countries? Something bad?

Do the Rothschilds have an evil plan that they can't execute yet unless they get these 3 remaining countries first?

post qt norks

Haha no it's just about total global domination.

A New World Order. And Protip: it's not just the jews and most Jews are not in the club.

>want to go to war with them?

This.And world's largest rare metals deposit.

one of the most redpilled documentaries out there.

Not saying North Korea is great or anything, but they got a lot of stuff right in that documentary.