No mainstream media outlet is running this photo

>only a Romanian media outlet is running this picture
>no mainstream media sources are publishing it

Why don't (((they))) want this picture to be seen Sup Forums? It seems like if Michelle Obama took the same picture it would be all over every media outlet.

typically ameridumb, gettin wet on a rich bitch huggin an african kid, obviously it's all made up

i have hugged black people before, unfortunately they still voted democrat

she doesn't look like female. manly facial features like some tranny. looks like that other CIA homo who squeals "call me caitlyn".

I saw that on the Dailymail so fuck off

You do realize she hates Donald Trump and his policies right? She doesn't even let Donald see his son during the weekends because she doesn't want him to turn out like his father. That's why he's constantly playing golf instead of being with his family during the weekends.

It's pretty fucked that you think her hugging a black child is great, brave or deserves recognition.

The joy in the kid appears to be sincere.

When Bashir Assad went to Europe for the first time with his new wife, many photos were taken of him hugging his son and acting like a family man. He banned publishing of those pictures in Syria because the people there should only see the authoritarian side of him.

>insult the press
>be mad that they don't print your stages photos

wew

why is she touching that NIGERRR REEEEEEEEEEE
WE HATE NIGGERS AN THEY HATE NIGGERS TOO THATS WHY WE VOTE FOR THEM

That's completely incorrect.
Of all his wives, I think Melania likes Donald the most. Look at their old interviews together.

she looks like she is scared to death of him

she enjoyed dancing with that latino at the presidential ball more than her husband

SLOVENIA YES!!

Melania a cute. CUTE!

>completely missing the point

OP literally states that if Michelle Obama were in this picture it would be in every media outlet, yet this picture of the current First Lady is ignored. It's not that the media plays race favoritism, but rather it's "fucked" that the media ONLY plays race favoritism when it suits the Left Wing narrative.

And (((they))) won't allow anything that takes away from their Bolshevist goals.

It doesn't deserve recognition on its own. Just another example of hypocritical virtue signalling.

Black girl miring Melania's boobs.

>media is biased

are you surprised, they've been this way since the 60s. even bluepilled cuckservatives who post on national review know that the media is biased.

>Oh mah gawd! She touched a niglet! Someone give this bitch a Nobel Prize!

faggot

this

nigga you gay
she's an old school model aka milf

>omg it's has been like this forever and everyone knows so that's why it's ok and not worth discusding....
mc dumb fuck

obviously you're dumb

>she doesn't look like female. manly facial features like some tranny

She's black you moron. They don't look as feminine as white women. And don't talk about her that way anyway, she's just a kid for fucks sake.

Beautiful photo

Best FLOTUS since Jackie Kennedy

She is WAY hotter than Jackie. I think Jackie was actually kind of ugly.