Stores are racis

Guys, why are stores located in neighborhoods with a lot of blacks so segregated and racist?

For some reason, the gas station closest to me has bullet proof glass, just because there's blacks across the street in public housing. If it was all white people living in that public housing, there would be no glass, even if they were robbing it.

Canada, for the love of God, stop being such a fucking asshole all the fucking time you fucking faggot.

its to keep jared from piddling kiddies

not even a canada goose. plus, that thing has more girth than you.

A FUCKIN LEAF

Do they even have black people in Canada?
>protip: they don't

But seriously tho, I need to know, why are stores so racist? Computers have already been exposed as racists, so why not gas stations?

There's plenty of blacks in canada. Most seem like decent people, but I think the criminal ones are rebelling because of all that canadian slavery.

>Flag

Yup, checks out.

*comes up from swimming in a vagina*
Bitch says what?
Eagles are always pictured from the front or else they look like the fat weak retards they are

Hi, bitch, I work on 79th and Racine in Chicago, look it up. It's not fucking racist.

I was held up at gunpoint 3 times by black dudes robbing the store, we needed to install bullet proof glass to protect ourselves but they still robbed us again a fourth time, my cousin had to shoot one of them in the abdomen to stop him from blodgeoning him to death with a lead pipe.

Seriously, if they didn't rob us and try to hurt us we wouldn't put up these glass barriers to protect us, it's not racial you Canadian bitch cuck

yeah but bro if it it was whites trying to rob, beat and kill you for being a racist, you totally wouldn't have put up the gorilla glass.

Stop fucking embarrassing me you cunt.

Stop robbing stores and the stores'll stop adding protection.

All of these are because of high crime incidents, it's reactive not proactive "racism" nigger, so it's your own damn fault.

How did he rob you through the glass?

You think the owner of the gas station is just going to blow thousands of dollars on security glass if the urban youths in public housing across the street weren't likely to wander in and try to rob the place?

not strong enough. didn't install the GorillaGlass brand.

I don't see the point. So what, they're taking a few bags of chips once a month. Sounds like overkill. They already get their housing for free, why not some chips?

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON YE LEAF

The glass is to protect the blacks that work there.

Well, evidently either the statistical correlation between nearby black neighbourhoods in government and robbery is significant enough, or the store has already been robbed at gunpoint in the past. Either way, the owner of the gas station decided that investing a large amount of money in security glass was a necessary measure.

kill yourself.

Fair enough. But what about the whites, yellows and browns that work there?

racist. adjective
noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist
showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

So basically, the act of putting up some gorilla glass is racist because it is based on the racist belief that blacks are superior convenience store robbers.

I go into the ghetto sometimes to buy individual cigarettes (looseys). The cashier has a setup like OP's pic. I usually go very late at night, when there's no nigs.

>cashier sees me walk in, a white man
>he immediately unlocks and slides open the glass window and strikes up a cordial conversation
>tells me the stories that happened today
>all involve niggers acting unruly
>says how thankful he is that there's civilized customers like myself
>mfw he knows me on a first name basis and sometimes gives me free shit
>in exchange i always let him keep the change when buying small shit

Wow, you might have actual autism.

Your desperation is showing.

You are wrong. I worked at a gas station for five years in a very upscale town. Almost everyone is white, everyone is wealthy and the store had never once been robbed. We still had a cage. It's a cash business man, and I can say as someone who spent a lot of time inside said cage I was damn glad to have it several times.

"kill yourself" the words of a blackman in defeat.

Not wanting to be shot would be my guess.

He's right for the wrong reason.

He thinks he can trigger people here by saying cause and effect is racist. It'd be cute if he wasn't so desperate.

kek. white privilege, but very very true.

had the same here in ghetto areas. free chilli dogs at 7eleven and a chance to redpill each other even more. this is what its all about mate.

bonus aussie gif. as reward for honesty.

Oh. Educated black man. Exactly what whitey fear the most.

why the fuck are you buying individual cigarettes?

you're basically a nigger at that point

>canadian slavery
kek

God damn I love being white too, get similar treatment by convenience store owners

>white
>buying looseys
You're either not white, from NYC or both

Chicago and Detroit- if only Assad would Sarin gas those..

We had a fried chicken store in my neighborhood growing up that had what seemed like bullet proof glass. That place was a zoo past 8pm any night of the week.

I go into the nice neighborhood sometimes to buy fishing weights before hitting the water because they snag. The cashier looks at me the entire time.
>cashier sees me walk in, a mexican
>she immediately looks at me odd and stares at me
>go to isle that has fishing tackle
>mfw she's still looking at me
>looking for the right size
>"are you going to get something"
>get 5 weights
>she's giving me a dirty look as I'm paying, looking at my pants and shirt
>pay
>I have to ask her for a bag
>she mentions something about wetbacks
>tfw never stole anything in my life and don't even speak or have a Spanish first and last name
feels bad man, all i wanted to do is buy some fishing weights.

A McDonalds clerk can only handle so much cultural enrichment.

Bullet proof glass is not cheap OP
They put it for a real good reason

that camera is racist.

you learned something valuable.

you have to go back.

It's like watching a virus destroy its host.

but come on...to leverage the loss of a few bags of chips ... seems extreme, Fahim. racist.

I live in a medium sized city with very few blacks and I have never seen anything like that. I do understand why they do it though working in a shop in the middle of nigger town must be more dangerous than actual warzones.

so, you are proof that stores are racist. thank you, thank you senor. muchos gracias.

h-he dindun nuffin! h-he goes to church every day!

wow lad

Dressed all over zesty mordant.

Its not a few snacks its all cash in the drawer. Have you ever been held up besides by the british govt?

we got a bulletproof gas station in a majority white area, therefor it is not racist

The problem with this sign is that 14-18 year olds who steal don't know what prohibit means, so they will keep on coming. They do, however, know what RACIST means.

Hmm, I've been robbed a few times of my possessions and dignity for the crime of being white, shot in the back as target practice and stabbed in the head for calling a guy a nigger because i refused to get robbed. Not once a black guy.

I mean, better safe than sorry

Who do you hold accountable for these travesties, was canadian justice swift and efficient?

Well, even here in Mexico store owners see Mexicans that way

I hold systemic canadian racism and slavery accountable.

We need to ban all Canadian posters

SAGE

Elaborate on canadian slavery, is this the enslavement the english monarchy still holds over your country?

Hey, and while you're at it, just let them steal your car. That's why they got in the back seat and put a gun to your head.

Let them take what they want from your house in the middle of the night. That's why they're in your bedroom tying you up at gunpoint. Because the car keys are apparently too hard to find without asking you, and youre incapable of telling them the safe combo unless they bind your wrists.

Nope, canadian slavery: it's when the canadian government issues IOU's in the form of bonds to the united states government. The interest is paid in the form of submission to degenerate culture.

Because nigs gonna nog.

Niggers ruin everything. The Papa Johns in my town had a walk-in counter but kept getting robbed. Then a robber fired 2 shots at employees so the company now has a walk up window for pick ups where they slide your pizza through a slot in the plexiglass or whatever the glass is made of. Its just niggers. You literally cannot have anything normal around them.

It's the best way to quit. I went from a pack a day to a couple cigs a day. Also saved some money.

You're wrong. White people ruins.

target rich environment

calling for fire: mike target

That partition is an enduring racist symbol here in the US. It's a fuck you to people of color, no different than women clutching their bags when an African American's nearby. We have a long way to go before we are on a level comparable to other 1st world nations. I've traveled throughout Europe and have yet to see a cage like they have in some stores here.

Not necessarily superiority, but prevalence on the other hand is a compelling argument. It seems to be a common trait in people who come out of the dark continent.