Why didnt he run for president?

Why didnt he run for president?
I thought people love him, wouldnt it be a way easier win than Shillarry

too old

he didn't cure cancer like he was supposed to

His son got brain cancer and now his other son is doing coke and banging his brother's widow

It was "her" turn.

Hillary would have arranged an unfortunate accident for old uncle joe. He would have accidentally hit himself multiple times in the head with an icepick.

One of the top ten least intelligent kikes in the Democrats party.

They didn't let him

Too OId was a cop-out reason, he wasn't too old, look at fucking Trump, he's 70

based

because it was her turn

I am pretty sure he was too busy borderline diddling quite literally everyone

His son died and he didn't feel like it

Too many little girls having Biden flashbacks...

came here to say that

whatever the reasons he might say, at the end of the day it was because hillary had already hoovered up the majority of money available to liberals years in advance.

He didn't want to end up shooting himself multiple times in the back of the head (he wasn't protected by the CIA like Obama).

>he wasn't protected by the CIA like Obama
why

Pedopresident

Multiple sources point to Obama as a CIA agent and his background (fake Columbia degree, phony birth certificate etc) reinforce that.

So the Clinton's were probably warned off of whacking him.

Because he's a Dem insider and had enough sense to realise that Hillary had been reinforcing her position to nominate for 8 years.

He would have been Bernie'd.

no, i meant, how come Biden, as the second most powerful guy in the country for 8 years, dont have the CIA protection

*sniffs hair*

this

CIA(really several alphabet agencies known and unknown) is its own state "deepstate" within the US, that works somewhat independent from the de jure US Government, subordinate to the elected officials in lip service only

IT WAS HER TURN YOU MISOGYNIST!

Just prior to the dem primary starting someone leaked the story about his son being discharged from the navy on drug charges.

This was the Hilary camp letting Joe know just how hard they were willing to hit.