Name one reason why Islamophobia should not be banned

Name one reason why Islamophobia should not be banned.

Its called free speech you communist faggot

Common sense

Who said anything about censoring reasonable and tolerant speech?

Stop being islamophobic-phobic
Try to open your mind and be more tolerant to others

Because screw your desert cult.

freedom of speech, unless you would like to start issuing freedom of thought licenses

because Islamic peoples are running over and blowing up numerous innocents. as long as this continues to happen, islamaphobia will be justified.

Name one reason why Islam should not be banned.

Because women in the eastern world are oppressed.
believe it or not Canada is liberating these women. with their constant access to eachother thru smartphones female immigrants in Canada are being westernized incredibly quickly, even first generation migrants are doing away with hijabs.

i guess you could call it reverse cucking... I mean... theres an honor killing or two every fucking year in Ontario.

1. Words don't hurt, if they do, it only applies to your low-self-esteem ass.
2. Then define tolerant. That's right you can't. Tolerant literally means as long as it doesn't offend someone. Well guess what, EVERYONE gets offended by something so I guess it would be better if we didn't say anythign ever again? Nice logic leaf nigger.

Who gets to define what is "reasonable and tolerant"?

Oh look, op is a maple leaf sap suckin nigga.

A phobia is an irrational fear. Clinically it's an anxiety disorder. You're talking about banning a mental illness.

Having said that those pedophile following moon god worshipers can fuck right off.

Any reasonable person should be fearful of Mohammedism destroying western civ.

How would you quantify a phobia?
I hate the slippery slope argument being used willy nilly, but I think it's something very important to consider here.
If those Tuscan Radiers got that sort of special treatment, you just know they'd file accusations left and right claiming anyone who isn't sucking their dick or praising their evil sand god is an (((Islamophobe)))

Name one reason why Anti Semitism should not be banned.

Islam isn't banned

A fear of a violent ideology isn't a phobia as it is justified

Any sane person can tell the difference.

Now who decides what qualifies as "sane"

>getting triggered by words so much that you want them banned
pussies

Society as a whole.

First amendment.
If some idea cannot take criticism or speculation (IQ differences in race, religion brainwashing, 911 truth, holohoax) it is likely to be a massive lie.

Name one reason Islam should not be banned.

>Society as a whole.
Lol leaf please fucking communist yourself. Move to Venezuela, I think society as a whole just works together there and everybody is the same and equal.

Society is retarded.

You should be afraid of people that want to kill you.

Top kek.
I love the false flag photos.
DO YOU WANT TO STOP THE WEST SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL
Then listen the fuck up. Here is what
you need to be doing. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PIC RELATED TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD.

Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.

>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.

>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".

>Go full open borders, mention we need to take in 50 TIMES THE REFUGEES and call them a racist if they disagree. Deny all crimes of refugees and name call the normie.

No muslim has ever tried to kill me.

The bankers might lose shekels and the (((Globalist's))) might not destroy white people.

lel I am already aware of and doing this

Just wait Ahmed

How does one ban fear of a religion? Why doesn't this create a slippery slope fallacy? Before you know it being afraid of Satanist will be banned.

Poor fucking logic, expected from a leaf.

Maybe not irl, but it's literally written in the Quran that infidels should be killed. Unless ... you're an Abdul yourself?

Because who gets to decide what is and isn't considered islamophobic? Is drawing a picture of mohammad islamophobic? Fuck you and your gay thread you stupid fuckign leaf

Well, our society has decided all speech is reasonable and tolerant.

Muslims are subhumans, so it's kind of a non-starter.