Which culture is the most hardworking?

Which culture is the most hardworking?

shit fuck puke maggots sub human latrineos insist they are.

WASP American culture is the hardest working, the stats are clear.

Northern German culture is much more hard working and isn't as autistic as British and American """culture"""

Germany 1934-38, and 43-45 after they increased industrial output to the most they could with what they had

Mexicans.
Hate to say it, but I've never met one that wouldn't work a 20 hour day to feed their family.

(White merican hurr)

Japanese death through hardwork is quite common and they refer to them as "karoshi"
Can't top that, I guess

I should say, Mexicans working in America. Never been to Mexico I'm sure it is tough with the cartel and shit but the ones here in the US are hard workers, most im not saying all, every culture has their own niggers.

The hardworking mexican myth is a meme. Chicanos are better workers than most of those cats.
All you need is a posse of skilled locals whom you know don't do meth. Good luck getting that dream team, though.

t. son of carpenter

Also, they need to stop stealing scaffolding and equipment. That shit is not cheap. I can't count the amount of times trailers have been stolen in Mexican towns.

Sigh.. this fucking lie.

Being a subhuman mindless peasant does not equate to hardworking, they are pretty much slave labor.

tyrone detected, go back to the ebt line mother bitch.

German culture... not... autistic....?

lol

Aryan

>Mexicans.

nobody is more lazy than meggicans except for welfare negroids.

Every single area they infest become littered, damaged and dirty.

>They are hard workers holmes!

old communist generation of Russians are the hardest working people

Hardest working or best working?
Asians are willing to work for 20 hours a day for $2 but whites can do better work.

Hardest working. It all depends on the technology at their disposal, European culture may have invented the computer, but the Asian culture of diligent hard work applied to programming could allow them to design better software than whites.

>It all depends on the technology at their disposal
It really doesn't.
>but the Asian culture of diligent hard work applied to programming could allow them to design better software than whites
They do have programmers, they're the laughing stock of the programming world, up there with the indians.
t. programmer

>Which culture is the most hardworking?

Germs or Japs.

Americans, of course. What do you think made us the greatest country in the world :^)

>better software than whites
i feel sorry for you if you actually believe this

hope this is bait

Portuguese and brazilian of course

>totally not biased