It's all over white boy

How does it feel? How does it feel knowing everything your ancestors ever worked for, all of their blood, sweat, and tears they put into creating civilization, there great legacy will all be for nothing? There accomplishments lost to the sands of time, credit taken by the races who will inevitably take your place? Your race is dying out, your woman don't want you and soon, I will be marrying a white woman myself. Were we actually KANGZ? Fuck no, but history is written by the victors my friends and in a few hundred years, when your mulatto descendants read of history on their future tablet textbooks, they will read of a distorted and fanciful history that will borderline on being completely fictitious. They will learn of the powerful black race; kings and queens taken from their homeland put into bondage by the "white devils" and forced to do their bidding. But through sheer force of will and using their superior intellect and strength, broke free from bondage and rose against their white oppressors, eventually breeding them out of existence. The clock is ticking for your race, and I honestly pity the lot of you... by no means am I "happy" for your inevitable extinction, as I wouldn't be for white rhinos, pandas, or any other endangered species. I am simply stating the facts of how history will see things and is a fate I would wish on no race... But eventually, even the white man must pay his do. So how does it feel whiteboy? How does it feel to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHyNxjhOZb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

Lol the kids come out black dipshit

someone post those pics that show a bunch of black chicks talking about why they like white guys

If we loose it wont be your win.
It will be the chinks.
most likely bait anyway

>history is written by the victors my friends and in a few hundred years, when your mulatto descendants read of history on their future tablet textbooks
You mean when they're flinging shit at each other and dying of ebola? There wouldn't BE any written history, let alone future tablets.

I rate 8/8 mate.

T H I C C

*BRRRAAAHHP*

Your black race will forever be stained white. Does that bother you? If not, why not?

Proof that niggers don't breath.

>mfw day of lynching wont work

*their

no white people, no civilization, you'll pretty much return to your old ways of throwing dung at your own race like always

He's probably being fed oxygen with a steady stream of farts.

You fucking nigger. You ungrateful piece of animal excrement. I got gang beaten by whites from Smyrna TN on the playground as I defended the only black kid from their blows. I fucking bled for what my parents taught me. You know what fuck head. I'm done. I'm fucking DONE. Tomorrow I will fire the only two NIGGERS that work at my business. I live in a right to work (right to fire with no reason) state. You little insignificant fucker, you're 12%. Keep shitting on every white, even the ones that wanted to be your fucking friend. Do you know what's more dangerous than a nigger? A fucking white that's put in three decades for equality and social justice only to learn he means NOTHING in the eyes of his peers. I will fucking end niggers. Pray I don't reach the point of no return. And for fucks sake, stop pissing gasoline on the fire you ABJECT retard.

I thought the point of "HUUUUUU THICCCCCCCCCC" was that the girl was like soft and squishy n shit.
This bitch's ass looks hard as a rock, why would you want to fuck that?
I suppose thats why a nigger is fucking it

Every single predominantly black nation is a 3rd world shithole.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
ONE.

Tell me more about your "superior intellect" you fucking monkey.

When the welfare stops and the lights go out, who do you think will win -- the people who own most of the resources and have spent most of the last two thousand years killing their way around the globe, or the people were brought here to be their farm equipment and were only freed because the first group felt bad?

Whites aren't under threat, civilization is under threat. When civilization ends, whites will continue on and rebuild.

Can you say 得到工作黑人?

/thread

>a black man that looks like this would be called urkel

I admit it, I laughed. God damn that ass in the OP though GOD DAMN.

I'm not white so I'm allowed to enjoy this, plus I have great non-curly thick hair, never a receding hairline in sight. Probably a few generations watered out I think, not too sure.

But damn that OP holy shit perfection

I want to suck her chocolate asshole.

I got my white wife who wants to keep the white race going. I'm all good. Also, how are your civilizations in Africa going? Oh right.. you niggers will never be what white civilization is, was, and can be. Keep jacking off to our women, wanting our money, and dieing in prison. I'll keep fucking my wife, making more money, and enjoying the finer things of not being the color of literal shit. I love being white and I love living around white people. At the end of the day. White people will survive. You forget... when we "chimpout" we exterminate sub humans like you with ease and a vicious robotic like method. Keep pushing. See how fast your put in your place.

Nope, botched up as fuck

Acting all proud, shill. I will die proud, knowing that people with such low IQs will be able to live for something - even if it's literally nothing at all to be proud of.
White philosophers and esoteric thinkers have been predicting the extinction of white people since mid-late 19th century. Maybe you should show some respect for the few martyrs of our kind sacrificing to raise the IQ of you retarded lot. Your people are surviving off the tit of white civilization and if so called "generational trauma" does exist, you will forever be helpless and blaming "whitey" even when our skin and foreign aid has dissipated. At least try to do something useful after we're gone lmao.

Bravo

As I said, I am no by no means "happy" of your fate. It is fate undeserving of any race, let alone the one that was the pioneer of modern civilization. It is simply the way things are headed, life is unfair.

Lol

youtu.be/rHyNxjhOZb0

I have seen this before on youtube

OP BTFO

I'd breed her if you know what I mean.

So what happens when we go away and your welfare check stops arriving in the mail? When the kfc runs out if chicken because supply lines have run drum you really think your race can keep that going when the majority of crime in the united states is black on black? You would self implode without us. Fuck look at South Africa. You niggers are begging for white people again. Keep wishing for us to be gone. If you get your way, you'll all die. You need us and you know it. So shut the fuck up and enjoy we made everything for you and we can take it away in a heart beat.

I believe that white people are ascending Earth into another higher level of life, that is why our population is on the decline. Once all white people have been phased out of Earth, the rest of the colored people will inherit the Earth to rule. Since they are culturally behind white people by about 500 years, they too will join the white people in the next higher level of life, eventually.

I already know you're larping, I was only responding to state a point.

underrated bantz
very good

As a white guy am I allowed to breed with a black girl?

Also why do you keep posting niggers who are trying to be white. Notice anything there? Fucking dumb nogs don't even realize this.

Y'all White Ppl Be Like [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Like Beyonce Is White Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Like Whyte Ppl Think Its Ok To Say Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [sad_emoji] Lmaoooo Salty Af Ass White Ppl Cant Even Make They Own Music Smh Lmaooo [crying_laughing_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] They Just Scared This Dick Lmaooo [eggplant_emoji] [eggplant_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] We Made Civilizason Tho Nigga Hahahahahaha [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Slide In DMs Tho [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] Mixtape And Shit Tho Nigga Trap Niggas [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Only Good Shit Nigga [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] Tryna Get Some White Girl Cake In My DMs Nigga [water_drops_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [water_drops_emoji]

These alarmist prophecies are ridiculous.
All humans will be eliminated from the earth by AI killer robots in the next 50 years. It will happen suddenly and without warning.
It's actually the largely white people pushing forward with AI and robots research who are the biggest threat to life on earth.

No and come on Ahmed, your not White and you know it. Back to Syria ya go.

>implying civilization will continue to exist after white people are outbred to the point of extinction
I mean, if guaranteeing that your great grandchildren will live in a Mad Max shithole world is a victory to you, then congratulations.

Your destructive influence would be removed and the various African nations would be free to rebuild, that is assuming the chinks don't become the new white devil of the world

>their future tablet textbooks,
their future stone tablets
FTFY

Whatever do you mean user?

This is my favorite copy pasta memes

>i'm not white
>flag
kek, nothing new under the sun tho

I'd put it in her butt desu

Clothing made for white people, hair styles made by white people, houses designed by white people etc etc. They can try all the want. Black women are disgusting. Fuck even black men don't want them hahaha. That's fucking sad as all hell. They try so hard but they will never be white. That is so amazing to realize and think about.

No whites worked out out well for Zimbabwe, didn't it? Mass rape, disease, starvation. The good life.

You'll never have a black qt Achmed. Never, and you will always be an inbred Sand nigger manlet goblin.

African nations have been free to rebuild for 50 years now and still have a civil war every other year and rape their way to an HIV holocaust. White people are the glue to this world and the Asians are slowly understanding this and molding themselves to be like us. Fuck off with your degenerate thoughts.

>tablet textbooks
>in a nigger society

Just like Zimbabwe remained a Rhodesia tier economy and lifestyle, right? kek

history repeats itself

Who are these women? Holy shit I'd fight a redneck wedding reception just to like her hip bones.

>your woman don't want you

You lost me there.
But I'd really be curious to know if you all believe this shit or payed to post it.
Also, sage

that's enough

gee, I wonder who's behind all of this.

>SEX WIT BLK CHICKS, SO EASY THE CAVE MAN CAN DO IT

I'd put it in her butt desu user

>superior intellect
kek

Die Juden

the only black women that can even be considered semi attractive and worthy of being a comfort girl are those that try with all their might to emulate whiteness:
>chemically straightened hair
>classical European facial features embedded into the ancestry by rapist slave owners
>Western clothing styles
>Western makeup
>neutral American accent
>Western education

>creating civilization
But they didnt create civilization

O////O

Obviously
What did he mean by this?

It's cute how the only attractive black Women people can find to post in this thread are more than half white.

The only ones worth doing are the ones who embrace their white side

The legacy will be for people. Race is irrelevant.

I wonder why

Could it be that

>Assuming that once shitskins/niggers take over society won't collapse in on itself like it has in every other majority shitskin/nigger nation.

Of course that's also assuming that some based white savior doesn't nuke the third world into oblivion in order to preserve the white race, and thus civilization itself.

Their white part

fuck. I want an octdroon or quadroon. Fuck life

How can white women even compete?

Is what makes them even close to attractive

minorities in the first world are basically trans-white. weebs but for the white man.

nobody realizes this because it's normal, it's default.

I love white women, but there's something about the octas that makes me want to take a trip to pound town.

god i wish that were me

yep, try to imagine the next shitskin you see as if they had white skin. You suddenly start to see how ugly they actually are.

>Your destructive influence would be removed and the various African nations would be free to rebuild
HAHAHAHAHA

you'll be back in the stone age within 4 generations

I feel like these threads are actually put up by stormfags to try and compel people to action...