This fucking guy

so this guy is Trump's head of security, he has been at Trumps side since January.

Who is he? What is his endgame? Is he even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SMX21w8J4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nKK9r2Ct0D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously wtf

Gun

Guns.

But more importantly, is that Trudeau on the left?

he's obviously an observer

nah i think thats a dyke female SS agent, for equality quotas, cause nothing says you deserve to be there like filling a quota!

>so this guy is Trump's head of security,
Nope. Based Keith Schiller is.

What gun does does he have tucked? Uzi?

Striking resemblance though innit

Trudeau btfo

he is an android

It's Tommy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SMX21w8J4Y

unlikely, probably a MP5 or similar, might also be a RF jammer or scanner of some kind

Probably some rabbi

God knows Trump is never seen more than 25 feet from some kike since he went into 'centrist' mode.

The media won. They hammered on that Russia bullshit till he caved. The last the super lefty capital of the world, the EU, was going to do was allow the US president to ever make nice with their arch rival, a white stronghold like Russia. Any nice thing he did or said about Russia had to look like treason. So he finally caved. They were going to drag that election-Russia crap out until he finally broke.

Now that we are back to this anti Russia shit, all the fucking kikes and neocons cant say enough about what a good goy Donald is.

filthy traitor
the whole government can burn for all I care. the only movement that can fix this country is measured in megatons.

Left hand pulls the jacket back
Right hand grabs the fully automatic mp5 slung under his shoulder.

never trust a balding guy that shaves his head with a razor everyday. baldness is a sign of distinction and wisdom with ago. shaving your crown is worse than dying your hair, it's degenerate.

Hey look barron is drawing

He's Johney Sins

Muh dik

You can't conceal a fucking mp5 in a tuxedo. You've played too many video games.

>tuxedo

Hardened by battle

He had seen too many horrors

He knew the only cure

To MAGA, he must be the left hand.

>a time honored warrior tradition going back almost ten thousand fucking years and appearing near universally in any warrior culture - including almost every modern Military - is degenerate

I know you're flinging bait. You know you're flinging bait. user knows you're flinging bait.

Eat shit.

Men subconsciously perceive other men with shaven heads that are even of average fitness as more dangerous and a threat to their status than the same man would be with normal hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKK9r2Ct0D8
BALDIES

He fake arms security. Special trained.

it's not bait. a bald guy with a normal haircut length of his sides is a sign of wisdom with age. Why would you then take a razor and shave your head everyday like a complete faggot? I'm not even bald either, and tbqh i'm kind of mad I didn't inherit the baldness gene. Although, gray hair generally comes early in my family so i can't wait.

wtf?!?!?! i thought they switched each administration?

Yeah, it's bait. We both know it's bait.

Why are you telling lies on the internet in a desperate bid for (You)s?

What's in his pocket?

It's so he can reach into his coat quickly if he has to or preferably an assasins creed style quick release.

one of these is a faggot with self-confidence issues.