Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Only if it doesn't destroy the world first.

Why would it destroy the world?

wrong

why would it destroy the world detroit baltimore new Orleans dearborn must I go look at these places before 1965 and get back with me

Problem is that it would reduce the GDP of the wealthy countries.

economists have a very naive view of human capital

In the short term perhaps, but a country where whites are a minority is living on borrowed time, see SA.

50% of economists are retards
t. an economist

I don't own a business or make money off cheap labor. It doesn't benefit me.

>the spic at Dunkins cares about GDP instead of PPP
I got a vanilla nut tap for you

Kikes want to destroy nations, cultures and race just to get a few extra shekels.

Time to fire up the gas chambers.

As opposed to internet xenophobes, who are 100% retarded.

If the world generates twice as much goods and services every year, almost the entire world benefits.

No, only the Jews benefit. The rest of us will be rotting in misery, surrounded by cheap toys.

GDP does not mean shit. It includes both investment and consumption, and thus can be gamed with very easily.

Look at Greece. They had a pretty good GDP just before the crisis happened, didn't they?

Bringing retards to a different geographical zone doesn't stop them from being retards.

Nothing wrong about caring about your race more than another.

Also fuck you for using a picture of a red head, something that you will fucking destroy with free migration.

>Money > Pride in your People/Culture/History

Economists are cucks and the ones who aren't are just dumb

Who the fuck cares about GDP? Kikes. GDP continually goes up and life has objectively gotten worse because of tings related to growing GDP. And no not everything is terrible but you know what I'm taking about. The shit trump ran on

where do you think most of that wealth will go? yes, let's destroy all norms and traditions to benefit the few.

I want to marry this woman and breed until I die.

>all that matters in this world is GDP and money

(((economists)))

>According to economists

>Trusting FUckers can't predict subprime mortgage crisis

1.robot killing jobs, we need more welfare, guys
2.unskilled laborer immigration will help economy

JUST CHOOSE ONE LIBERTARD

Doubling the world's capacity to produce goods and services - which helps alleviate the problem of economic scarcity - is one of the best things we can do to solve the world's problems.

1. I'm not a liberal
2. Economists who study this subject probably don't study "robots killing jobs"

>to benefit the Jew.
Fixed that for ya

Immigrants make the econimy grow temporarily because they have no debt, come into the country, and then borrow a bunch of money.
But it's not real economic growth, it's like crack, it gives you a high for a little bit but when it goes away your life is even worse than when you started.

there are no jobs and automation will only make this worse.

You don't understand the basic model behind the idea that free migration doubles world product. And it seems like none of you understand GDP accounting either.

>open borders would double the world's real GDP

And why the fuck would the average person care about this?

I don't know what you mean by "no jobs". If you're saying, your country has high unemployment right now, then blame your politicians and central bank or whatever. High unemployment occurs because of the business cycle, not because of immigration or robots.

you've never had to stand on a line of 400 people waiting for a job interview

why should countries with 25% unemployment let more people in? what jobs are those immigrants going to get? I keep asking you every time you make this thread and you never respond

The only people that benefit from "Open Borders" is Women, Foreign Males, Corporations & Globalists.

Inorder words it would destroy the Country that does it, because without a border you don't have a country.

New KB:

Again, recessions and high unemployment don't occur because of immigration. No economist thinks the two are linked. Go ahead and search immigration in a macro econ textbook. You won't find anything.

it's an economists wet dream and a culturalists worst nightmare

Because the immigrants would do the jobs for cheaper, making more money from the people at the top.
Who cares about the natural born citizens who lost their jobs, they should value themselves less.

GDP and population growth show no correlation.

Who gives a fuck what economists think.

They're disgusting greedy kikes.

Where did I refer to population growth?

more people competing for the same job means lower salaries and worse working conditions. immigration is a tool used by the rich to crush the bargaining power of the working class.

Jewish economists?

Because fellow blue eyed redheads like the one in your picture will die out.
Say no to White Genocide.

((economists))

need one more parentheses there buddy.

The most jewish post of the week
Congrats kike

This.

I honestly cant tell if youre a troll or retarded. We are living in one of the highest economic outputs ever, yet poverty and wealth inequality has only increased

>(((economists)))

t. economist

That's because the jew know who are the only ones profiting from the economic growth.

Have you met an economist that has contributed anything to society?

*you
Srry, I'm not racist

Enlighten us, please.

Maybe the models that economists are using are a load of crap, then. But we already know that, don't we?

Anyway, I am not an economist and I am all ears in hope of being enlightened. Please explain to me how GDP predicts the long term welfare of the citizens, taking into account the Greek case.

niggers

But they invest in companies and generate wealth (for themselves)

What about Andrew Mcafee and Erik Brynjolfsson? I know they call themselves "digital economists," but they are still economists.

>sourceless claims
before you even link some biased .com site, economics are extremely up to personal opinion much like psychology

free trade closed borders

there is more to life than just money

Relative poverty may still be an issue, but absolute poverty is becoming less prevalent, especially world-wide. I'm not a commie like you. Wealth inequality per se does not bother me. If the pie (economic product) becomes twice as big, the issue of how to slice the pie (income distribution) isn't as difficult because you have twice as much pie to work with.

Why can't we just have global free trade without free migration? And free migration + automation is a recipe for social and economic disaster.

Ask yourself, American. Do humans serve economics, or do economies serve humans? A society that values economic growth above culture and social concerns is not fit to survive.

What else is there goy?
After all there is no God, right goy?

this

>world GDP
In other words, transnational entities will benefit enabling further wealth concentration.

We generate goods and services to satisfy our needs and wants. If we generate twice as much goods and services every year, then that's obvious good for the world.

Only cause it would increase the poorest people from .25 a day to 1.00.

Everyone else would go from 10-200 an hour to 1.00 a day.

And that how the elites get killed. They should see it coming but you know scorpion and frog.

as a libfag you should know resources is a problem of distribution and logistics, not scarcity

(((According to economists)))

1. I'm not a liberal.
2. If you don't think scarcity is still an issue, you're insane.

[citation needed]

that face looks like it has cancer

This.

>Be 2008
>Market crash
>Unemployment skyrockets
>Old people camp their jobs because money's tight and they want to hoard their upper tier salary pushing papers.
>Younger people can't move up
>Businesses optimize by putting more work on fewer workers to cut costs adding to unemployment.
>College kids graduate but can't get entry level shit because they have meme degrees and there's a huge labor surplus.
>Lucky few who manage to get shit with iffy degrees are underemployed and have to live at home or tighten belts.

"But user, we need to bring more immigrants. This country is a nation of immigrants. We can't fault people for seeking a better life just as our ancestors did"

>Americans living on streets and working shit jobs while living at parents' home
>Want to play into megacorps' hands by importing fuck tons of shit tier immigrants who add crime, compete for jobs to drive down wages, and de-value their own electoral agency by importing highly manipulable voting blocs that breed like vermin.
>Muh feels
>Muh virtue signalling

Fuck my generation. They're all so narcissistic they don't even realize they're harming themselves because they live in a bubble isolated from the real world of cold hard facts.

there is things more important than money you libertarian fuck

cause fuck niggers and the world in general

What do you think of Joseph Schumpeter's prediction that the development of the final technological paradigms, defined as the forms of each type of technology that are sufficiently advanced as to admit of no further improvement in terms of their efficiency in delivering use values to human consumers (e.g. molecular assemblers/'replicactors' for manufacturing, fusion power for energy, full immersion virtual reality for entertainment, communication, media, etc.), will eventually render the entrepreneurship function obsolete, diminish new opportunities for investment to almost zero, and make most market spending unnecessary due to the economic properties of digital information being applied to almost all material goods (non-rivalry and near-zero marginal cost of reproduction)? And that last point has been explored by Jeremy Rifkin, I'm just integrating his ideas here with Schumpeter's.

"economists" can eat my ass

economists are fag.its
let's all agree all countries GDP doubles tomorrow. nothing changes except jew accounting has expanded to more lives. there's no more product or services than there is today it's just more are on the books "tomorrow".

A ha ha ha ha ha
You really believe that?

FYI Denmark has spend half it's tax revenue last year on migrants alone.

Those projections assume everyone in the world will do the work of native Germans, be just as brain-washable, work for less pay, and somehow breed 3 times as fast.

There is no group of people who will be the goo-backs that the globalists want. You should just be happy with native Germans if you have them.