Is there any truth behind the theory that mixed race people have identity issues?

Is there any truth behind the theory that mixed race people have identity issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is true. -t Irish/Iranian mix

yes it's true.

I identify as both of my races, I am Irish, and I am Ugandan

Yes.
T. Hispanic mutt.

*vomits*

Not really. I'm half Syrian (mom's Syriac Orthodox) and my dad is English. Moved to the states when I was 12 so the only real identity issues is muh britbong moments

I've never had any problems with it, but that might be because I'm a mix of what are literally the best tribes.

t. White/Ashkenazi mix

Don't worry, my mum is the black one, there was no falling for an blacked memes

No
t. other hispanic mutt

BLEACHED

POTATOED

You're posting here, asking about it

MICKED

>when your Iranian is the more Aryan side

ya but they wouldnt identify you as that

GUINNESSED

yea both sides of my family are super light. funny enough my eyebrow thickness is more my Scots-Irish side than Iranian side.

Yes
t. half mexican half white

the ones with the biggest issues as far as i can tell are hapas. specifically white father/asian mother. reading some of the shit theyve written has convinced me not to reproduce with any asian woman. don't want some weird little half breed gimp crawling out that's more asian than white.

Every mixed kid I knew is/was fucking insane.

This they are out of their minds.

I'm a quarter Lebanese (though the more we looked into it it seems they were all over the Levant and it is hard to distinguish one specific group) so I just say I'm Levantine. It sounds better and is mysterious since no one knows what the fuck it is, and it's accurate.

Well i'm pure persian but I'm basically fully white.

I knew a girl at uni who was half asian, half black. She was also from quite a conservative set of families. She had real identity issues that she didn't belong to anybody and said people mistook her for being Argentinian. That's my only anecdotal contribution to this.

yes, I'm half spic half Poortuguese
it's shit to be mixed race, keep your kids white

you'd make a super good trap.

Yes, grew up half spanish half white and my dad was a total piece of shit gang banger and hated me for not looking spanish like him.
What sucks is im gonna have a half korean son and im scared about the hapa meme but the more i think about it he might not end up fucked because ill actually know what he will go through and the identity problems he'll have, even if he doesnt look like me he'll be my son heart and mind the same.

Yeah persians are pretty much whiter than the average American anyway.

logan?

yeah because most hispanics are mutts and thats why you dont feel so bad about being one yourself.

>Black mum, white dad
>*COLONISED*

yeah dude i'm half aus half nz and i have like no identity......... who am i.......

Everything about this post is disgusting

But
>Spanish
>gang banger
Lol

Do you drive a bright white sports car?

Kek typical bogan post

that is not me, lol, that is a famous young iranian mathematician. won the fields medal (like nobel prize, but for math) in 2014 her name is Maryam Mirzakhani and yes I have a crush on her.

Do girls like this date white guys or black guys?

i never really thought about it or cared, but it affects some people that way

Dated a half-black girl. She absolutely hated her nappy hair. Black father was obviously not in the picture, either.

piss off im not a bogan you paki cunt

1/2 Black
1/4 White
1/4 Native American

It's a special kind of hell.

>not black enough for blacks
>not white enough for whites
>no cultural native identity at all

Why would you marry an Asian woman.
They're annoying
They're ugly
Their cultures are shit
Why, whyt man?

>hated me for not looking spanish like him.
you mean Mexican?

exactly. hispanics never have an issue with "muh identity" like retarded hapas because we've created another label to put ourselves under. thats why there's every race of hispanic but they would label themselves hispanic/latino/south american first before they ever call themselves white/black/asian/etc

Either, it depends on the girl and how much of a hoodrat she is

God absolutely. They are fucked up every which way.

Not as disgusting as your fucking teeth britbonger.
My dad was a drug smuggler from colombia who bragged to me once about how he smacked a dude with a bat until he had a seizure.

whoops pls ignore subject ;)

theres a lot of half hispanics here, including myself. question to you all, do you consider yourself white? if so, what type of white, germanic or med(or slav for that one canadian guy)

I've known some that prefer white, mixed. knew one chick that was white/black/american injun, hated blacks, even said "they smell"

Nope my name is much more Mexican but my skin is really white.
I am whiter then most white people.

identity issues? what the fuck does that mean? I dont walk around thinking about how white I am all day. People are so fucking retarded.

>le 75% face

Shes sweet and takes good care of me, like the mother i never had.
> plus im a super manlet that has a 7/10 face
> it was either that or suicide.
> i dont want to fuck up white genes of another white girl

Your mexican half must've been white racially then,
making you full white

England has the best dental care in the world um hello sweetie try again Mk snookums??

>her

*throws up*

no

people have identity issues because they look outside themselves for validation

why do pol say mixed instead of mudblood?

nah but i bet you don't want to be considered the same as other mexicans

cant really say its that much better m8

Haven't done a DNA test yet but you might be right since I have green eyes.

I'm a tard for replying to myself, almost got trips though

hahaha fuck off nigger

i just consider myself mixed italian/hispanic, i know being hispanic means there's a mix anyway

i don't see why it matters

both my parents are mixed, have/had mixed race friends, in a relationship with someone mixed etc so i guess it's hard for me to see it as something worth having a crisis over or thinking about

i can only speak english anyway

Shit posting Aussie fits the bill judging by your flag

>tfw when half Italian, half german

sure sucks to be mixed right guys?

I"m half Japanese and Half Scottish (Jewish) father is Jewish / Irish and Mother is Pure Japanese, so I'm a Hapa.

I never cared about racial identity as a child. I was labeled an Asian in school - even nick named "Asian Kyle"

As I got older girls tended to like me because I was mixed. I ended up with a Mexican GF (Born in Jalisco) and we have one son.

I'm all for the whole "MUH WHITE RACE" meme, I mean I understand you guys want to keep your Genes and Heritage alive, but I think of myself as an American now. We live like Americans (Except we aren't overweight)

>Levantine

You're just a filthy semite, no need to pretty it up, fag.

describe identity issues and put it in one of your real life situations

Father is Scottish / Irish
and Jewish Religion*** long day with NAB approaching and marketing work all night.

GINGERED

i have identity issue but its because my dad is a beta and my mom is a whore

This.
The only identity i can hold onto is the american one

Make all the jokes you want, because this is only a Japanese imageboard, but women all over the western world are unironically falling for blacked, and all the white men nut to it

That sounds really fucking sad.
If she makes you happier, I guess
I would conversely kill myself if i were to marry a gook
So I say it's not my place to judge ; n ;

My heritage was split between Germany and Sweden in the 1700s. Life is unbearable.

>t. insecure tyrone

>brit
>cuck fetish

checks out

Mixed race person here. AMA.

Hahaha you fucking wish you mutt

kek, nigger LARPing as a white man.
You'll never be Irish.

>t. 69%

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg

I guess, but it seems like male hapas are the worst about it. I'm mixed and I've never really cared either way desu.

partially white spic

Latinos are mostly interbred and tend to have many shitty identity issues as well as other shit

They were Lebanese/Syrian Catholics that left both the Ottoman and British empires.

mixed race isn't a real issue until it you buy into the ethnicity bullshit
my mom is half iranian but she never calls herself anything but german

Where the fuck did I say I'm white?
Don't pretend blacked isn't a problem, because it is for everyone

White passing and 1/4 flip. I just put white on all the forms and impress people by making adobo once or twice a year. I've got a sister who looks much more mixed race than me, and so it always fucks with me when she's considered brown and I'm not, since we're genetically the same % nonwhite.

definitely im half Sicilian and half Calbrian and sometimes I feel like im fighting a civil war with myself

as a half mestizo half white person this was always confusing to me as a kid. never knowing if i was white or 'mexican'. the whites would tell me i was mexican and the mexicans would make fun of me for not knowing spanish or anything of mexican culture. eventually i just had to accept that i was neither and would never have a tribe. in some ways its nice but its also quite lonely.

Yup

Half Arab / Half White. On the one hand I am truly saddened by the state of cuckoldry the West has descended into, on the other I can't help but to take advantage of it. .

>mfw I'm the mixed creep
>mfw they are treated better in public than me
>mfw my family treats them better
>mfw my only mutt-looking sister dyes her hair and wears contacts
>she makes fun of my shitskinness
JUST

Mixed race people I've met tend either to be degenerates who don't care at all about identity or hardline globalists. So yeah, I think there's some truth.

"american" as an identity doesn't have any meaning, it used to when the country was white, but not anymore

Nope, Camry.

Surprisingly i'm not obsessed with Gold colored objects either.

This, race doesn't mean jack shit anymore in the west