Sup Forums and the alt-right is about to get BTFO in auburn

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65w36z/defend_auburn_alabama_against_the_white_power/

they're gonna avenge themselves for berkley and theres nothing you weak little cuckolds can do

>/r/anarchism
>LETS ORGANISE RESISTANCE
Oh the irony

THERES A SNAKE IN MUH BOOT

>alabama
ISS OPEN SEASON, FELLERS, YEE-HAW, BLAST ON THEES CAHMMIES, ISS JUS LIKE BACK IN 'NAM

they should just save their dip spit put it in super soakers and flood antifa

Where's Spencer going to gather his people? All I see is where the blocfags are meeting.

If I buy tickets to Alabama to bash some cucks will one of you quarter me?

He was planning on meeting at Foy Hall but that was before the event was canceled. I'm guessing he's waiting to announce where he'll be until the day of so antifa can't gather there before his fans get there.

Even better, "organising" resistance in Alabama.
>yew_arnt_from_around_here_boy.jpg

my only problem is when white liberals move in, the negroes get uppity. i've seen it happen here in north carolina when the yanks moved down here for the weather.

next thing you know you get chimpouts and marches in areas where it hasn't happened for 50 years.

maybe other things can happen down there that haven't for 50 years

can you please make up your own insults instead of just copying us all the time?

>that file name

>whitest state south of tennessee
>fight the white power
I'm tempted to show up with my AR slung up. Very tempted.

>they're gonna avenge themselves for berkley
Alabama is probably not the ideal place to start a comeback. These people are going to get rocked. possibly shot

I predict shootings

They always do these things at colleges, which are gun-free zones. Don't get your AR seized senpai, it will be sold to Mexican drug dealers

is your pic even fucking relevant to your post faggot?

Point is the britfag spelling of organize. Fucking larpers pretending to influence shit in AL.

True.

Fucking with rednecks on their home turf is a surefire way to get fucked up, for a long time. Rednecks don't forget and goddamn they love a good feud. Long after the carpetbagger commies crawl back under their Californian rocks, the local commies are going to get tarred and feathered for years.

I predict this is going to be a loss for the alt-right. They keep making stupid decisions. They simply will never be able to mobile as many people as the alt-lite can which was always a strategic error.

Alabama is full of people with straight up attitudes, as in they are mostly for trump and things like that, and will NOT take any shit from them. so they can do what they want, if getting curb stomped is what they want.

well antifa'a strategy is to get their assess beat and make the other side look like evil meanies to the general public so it should work well for them

>antifa getting excited cause they think the "redneck comrades" will come out to play
Uh no sweetie, it's gonna be rural and suburban fascists