Should i move to europe or america?

alright guys, should i move to europe or america? im looking for comfy life and fuck with white girls and live around white people, i am so sick of this shithole. i DESERVE to be live around white people.

Germany beckons my roach friend

Albania

>i DESERVE to be live around white people
How so?

Israel

Fuck off we are full!
Start an Istanbul separatist movement or something

well first off i am smarter than the avarege roachç and i been browsing Sup Forums for years and i avare stuff like race realism and jewish question media manipolution etc, also thus being redpilled, i would support far-right candidates in my country if they don't try to shoah me.

Neither. Fix your own country you fucking roach we don't want you.

it cannot be fixed.

Oh well we still don't want you.

Country beyond saving
Why the fuck did your shithole country vote to get rid of democracy

go to sweden m8 white girls on tap wait for btc

i dunno men, people in here are retarded

listen roach you should just stay where you are you arent worth coming to europe or america your people are allready shitting up both countries

i dont identify my self with those people, what now ? :DDD

You will inevitably dilute the gene pool.
Go impregnate a roach and move to Dubai.
gtfo my board White Christian NatSoc Greenpilled Men only

go to america, muslim. youre not wanted in real europe

most of people in turkey have white blood even thought a little, and most of us like hitler and shit since he shoahd jews.

>2017
>Believing in democracy

Been to London lately? That's your future.

Fuck off, everywhere is full.

Depends on your work ethic. I've got a German chick staying with me and the wife that is here looking for a job. She literally just got a visa and started filling out applications while staying with us.

If you're not looking to work, Europe will work best. They are gonna fall anyways.

can't tell if turk is trolling or truly wants to come why not greece hell parts of turkey were once greece try them out?? As long as you know you don't say your turkish and speak greek they might not even be a ble to tell at least in certain parts of greece anyway??

t. merkel