Traplove is faggotry confirmed, coming from a bisexual man. This shouldn't be a debate anymore...

Traplove is faggotry confirmed, coming from a bisexual man. This shouldn't be a debate anymore. Thought I'd finally give my thoughts seeing as I've never seen true gays talk on the subject, just straight cunts and closeted fairies who get off to Tgirls having a piss in their rectum. Admit you're a faggot and stop trying to convince everyone you're straight while also trying to justify being a ladyboy bunghole spelunker.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop projecting your trap fetish onto others OP. See

She's cute :3

Bi here, I prefer male males, but I've BANG more traps than all the pathetic Sup Forums chasears. The vast majority are betas unable to get a woman. Look what this gay bro wrote on /lgbt/

>She

Traps are super gay. Trannies are okay if they are passable.

Damn who is this semen demon

I don't go for that. I fuck women who look like women and men who look like men. I have nothing to gain from one trying to pass as another. I think trannies are appalling and disgusting.

She's a she to me.
>Would cuddle with

>nice b8 m8

Would be Brazil that would be the one fagging the place up by bragging about how many trannies have fucked him...
You have to go back...

Check'd and kek'd

What has science done

>Sup Forums: "I hate niggers!"
>>"YEAH!"
>Sup Forums:"I hate kikes!"
>>"YEAH!"
>Sup Forums: "I hate faggots and trannies!"
>>"Whoa dude that's going too far bro"

Agreed. Traps are gay.

fuck off faggot

Being attracted to dudes who believe or are merely pretending to be women is fucking gay. I shouldn't even have to say that.

But the penis is feminine.

+1. If you wouldnt fuck Kalindra you're just gay

I feel the same way but no worries. The pussy dips his pinky toe very slowly into the water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men

Remember kids, it's not gay if you decide it's not.

>Sup Forums is one person

>I hate violent people ruining cities and blaming me for their problems!
>I hate the people in control of the banks, media and politicians, trying to destroy the west!
>I hate people who put dicks in butts!
Sure is a head scratcher. Hating fags and trannies is mudshit tier. Feel free to not partake but stop jacking it to your Nazi fantasies and think more realistically, provided they're not forcing anything on anyone, why should you care?

Nice meme, faggot.
>implying there isn't a status quo on Sup Forums
>implying people don't get called shill/redditor/shariablue if they dare to run counter to the status quo

If the "/pole/ is not one person" meemay were even remotely true, then there would be no fucking audience among Sup Forumsacks for this tranny's degenerate shit.

>dude they're not affecting you why should you care
Except they are? Look up the double-slit experiment, retard.

traps are real girls

this tbqh