Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchable fries, totally blew me away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Terrible thread.

tfw burger king cashier. had a bacon king today for 3.24 with my employee discount. it was pretty good.

This is now a food thread

>British Cuisine

THAT STEAKHOUSE BURGER THO
I had one for Easter with my mother. Extremely tasty quintessential American burger. Get one tonight, fuckers

>They don't let black people touch your food
False. They let niggers handle food all day. Mexicans, too. You know who doesn't? Chick fil A

Burger King is for niggers and immigrants. Any small burger shop is 9 million times better for a couple extra dollars

FUCK YOU

Eating fast food is one of the most degenerate things you could ever do

food products aren't food. you're eating the equivalent of canned dog food except it's been engineered for unconscious morons like you

I sincerely enjoy corporate shill threads.

I like to imagine it's a real person who actually has these thoughts and was compelled to share it online; it's a funny thought.

Your bitch ass mom, nigger. Enjoy eating recycled cow organs like a good goyim

Wendy's is the Sup Forums approved burger joint.

You disgust me, that's a waste of perfectly good beef

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Did you get the bacon king? Shit is cash, much better than Wendy's Baconator
Checkers and sonic beat both hands down though

Have you ever had Delicious Chicken McNuggets?
Honestly, It is a Great Snack at a Great Price no matter what Size you get.

Cluck cluck, eat up @ McDoodles

Holy shit this is a quality thread

Nice pasta

No. Fast food is for fat retards who want to get cucked by diabetes you shill

>Highly Intelligent
>Goes to Burger King

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Some of us have something called impulse control and can handle eating out once in a while.

Sorry you're not one of them.

They're okay.

Eating out doesn't mean fast food. Unless MAGA hasn't been working for you.

Burger king is fucking disgusting

Culvers or bust. They never have frozen beef, plus they prepare their produce on the daily. worth the cost.

"Just burger things"

Nah, burger king sucks. Got some a while ago in Lafayette, shittiest burger I had. Chick fil a is still the most based fast food joint.

Love autist-art bait
Bump.

In-N-Out bro!

Even though you aren't normally in and out that quickly

>Implying eating fast food once every 6-8 months makes you poor
Eating out simply means not cooking your own damn meals.

>Eating burgers
Better kill yourself

Burger King is also owned by jews

>tfw waiter at a high end country club restaurant and had prime rib, baked potatoes, asparagus, and a bowl of lobster bisque tonight for free in the break lounge

It's fucking criminal that make you pay for food at the place you work at.

Ops post is good quality bait.

This response is a low quality Sup Forums reply.

It's expensive as fuck

>he doesn't eat solely at whataburger
I'm beyond disgusted by you, OP.

>Fast Food
>Not eating Wendy's
Wendy is /our/girl, not some Burger Kuck

I didn't know about Culver's until I came to Wisconsin for university.

Delicious, quality burger

Burger King is pretty good, but they have like one location in my city compared to the 10+ MacDonald's.

Daily reminder that the white man either cooks his own food or eats at proper restaurants.

Fast food is for minorities, both to serve and eat.

>ICE COLD SODA-POP