HUNT FOR STEVE 4/17/17 PART 4: THE PLOT THICKENS

The Hunt is on for this piece of shit before he harms any more innocent people. Here's the rundown so far.
youtu.be/U7geO3CJYy4

>Steve goes insane and probably targeted this couple.
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/car_dealership_owners_shot_dea.html
>Went on to shoot 78 year-old Robert Goodwin in cold blood.
>Is now on the run, and has promised to continue his spree until he is caught.

>Apparently he was last spotted in Philadelphia PA.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/17/facebook-killer-steve-stephens-may-be-in-Philadelphia-police/

>Likely False
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Suspected-Facebook-Killer-Steve-Stephens-Fairmount-Park-419631673.html

>Phone recently Pinged in Eerie PA
heavy.com/news/2017/04/steve-stephens-location-sightings-where-is-stevie-steve-graphic-facebook-video-whereabouts-pa-detroit-new-york-indiana-michigan-update/

The search is in 5 states:
>Pennsylvania
>Ohio
>New York
>Michigan
>Indiana
myfox8.com/2017/04/17/manhunt-for-Facebook-live-murder-suspect-widens-to-5-states/

For all of those in the 5 states where he may Be, sign off! Our goal is to find this piece of shit before the police do. Many innocent lives Depend on us.

>There is a 50K REWARD for vital information leading to his arrest.
newsweek.com/facebook-killer-killing-steve-stephens-585294.

>We need to begin by scanning social media for any sightings of him. Also if you live in any of these 5 states, follow police scanners, and claims of sightings.

Godspeed, Anons. Save the people, become heroes. We've taken on Terrorists and hack celebrities. we've influenced entire world elections and events Now it's time to take on a runaway gunman. Not just black lives are at stake. the lives of white people, white children, maybe even your family and friends are at stake.

>This nigger's day of the rope is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1OdKrgDDezeGX
twitter.com/lullucian
twitter.com/LLMizzy
youtube.com/watch?v=VJqOkA0qY2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this nigger better be dead by the time I wake up

t. Southern new york

/r/ the persona meme

Is there a way eurofags can contribute?

I'm from Erie., and I still have a bunch of family there. Hopefully somebody takes this guy out soon.

If I'm in Minnesota, am I in any danger of Dorner 2.0 Cornering me?

Hopefully, yeah. Right now there's just a domestic on the local radio. Various shots fired throughout the day.

If he does come to Chicago I'll spend all day tomorrow driving around the south side.

I don't understand how he hasn't been caught. He has a unique look for a black guy

Don't do that user, he's not even the baddest nog on the south side

pay your respects to this user

the blaack guys from Tuna squad might be back tonight..highlight from yesterdays bounty hunt

pscp.tv/w/1OdKrgDDezeGX
1:04:15-1:07:20
1:32:30-1:35:45

If he comes in to Chicago and goes through the West Side he's going to get brutally fucked up.
Like the cops won't find his body.

also from Erie, I live on east side
will report if any gunshots heard

F

Fight, or die well. We'll meet again in Sovngarde, brother.

cant seave steve

>innocent people
>americans

pick 1.

Anything south of Harwood Heights is a nigger filled hellhole and should be avoided.

Anyone know what the account he streamed on?

I think he's opting for suicide by cop now.

Did they say they'd be back?

LulLucian retweeted it..but i dont know

I would be trying to get into Canada by stealing a boat on that lake that borders them

found him I think

Even in Puerto Rico in the billboards they are actually spreading about his crime and ransom to anyone who spills the beans. He is getting the needle if he is caught alive

tweet to this fool

Why do you think he's there?

(2one6) 4six9 6three34

Is this the fags real phone #

Gets of truth. Lock 'n load boyos.

twitter.com/lullucian
twitter.com/LLMizzy

convince them to go on hood patrol

The guy sounded like he wanted more bodies rather than wanting to get away.

"My name is not important."

bumpin

did my own research and it turns out he hasn't even been mentioned by that and I tracked him down probs a good idea to check

Text his phone 2164696334. Every time he replies the cops can ping the phone.

>persona meme
explain

tweet this link to them

You have to sprinkle some Ebonics on it, mention your frat too. That English is too well spoken

OP from part's 1-3, thank you, user for folllowing up.

Bumping for prosperity

This number got disconnected a while ago.

CLEVELAND SHOOTER IS A HOAX - WHAT WE KNOW - Also, shills in full defense protecting pizzagate - Watch how quick they defame this post
>guy knows something
>shills in full effect (instantly call anyone with an objection to the story get bombarded with replies attacking the poster, not his content)
>Sup Forums suddenly loves blacks
>t_Donald promoting gun control

Past that:

>guy was already on the run because he knew something deep weeks prior to it
>news changes the story every 5 seconds
>suddenly white house and Ben Carson are promoting their new """""""""Housing""""""""" program for black neighbourhoods

Real Story:
>Guy knows something deep, probably about higher up in government, maybe even pizzagayte, who the fuck knows at this point
>social worker for children
>Went on the run a few weeks ago.
>Former Para-Athlete
>Cops / Spooks can't track him down
>Suddenly huge needs to get the community involved
>Hire black thug look alike to shoot random civvie / The face of the shooter and the face of Steve's old photographs do not match
>Instant witch hunt

How Sup Forums is involved in tracking him down:
>HWNDU was the bracing point for the weaponization of Sup Forums
>They believe they can use our skills against our own interests or against our own knowledge in tracking this man down

He's literally the New Chris Dorner.

He won't reply to that. Send him memes of his killing and he might respond.

Come on Sup Forums what haven't we found him yet? Shia's HWNDU flag was found and properly taken care of time and time again yet a single black man is too much to handle? Honestly think that he outsmarted everyone including Sup Forums with his hide and seek challenge?

If you say so........

The one with the menu overlaid

>Cops were able to locate the killer with the help of the hacker known as Sup Forums
>Sup Forums helped by pinpointed his location using only pictures of angry frogs and anime wolves.

Stop being le reddit justice squad. He rekt some nigger, who gives a fuck.

The flag was a stationary target. Stevie boy is moving target.

They can't do it; kek was a myth then.

>t_d promoting gun control
You're literally pulling shit out of your ass and using it to type.
Make like a tree and fuck off, leaf.

lets meet up fag. get a gruesome twosome going

Fellow erieite here, westside best side. Aren't gunshots a daily occurrence anyway on the Eastside famalam?

T_d is worshipping niggers

What can be gleaned from his facebook?

>le race war now
>gas the kikes
>day of the rope
>1488
>Some black guy died? WTF I'm literally crying let's go find his killer!

Will you cut this insufferable copypasta out? Actually,l you know what?

HERE! RETURN WITH MY OWN PASTA
Faggots like you I despise.

You want to be so fucking contrarian about every god-damned thing that anything that dares deter on the naped nipples of the mainstream narrative has to be some crazy machivellian ruse designed by the illuminatti to try and propagate malicious masonry... AND TURN THE FROGS GAY!

well, you fuckin Alex Jones appropriating wanna-be I have a question, do you believe ANY of that shit? Or are you only espousing it because it contradicts a narrative and you just want to be fucking special? You want to hold over on high like some smug psuedo-intellectual telling the sheeple from balconies abound - an ivory tower of your own paranoid dellusions, how wrong they are?

>FUCK YOU!
>Fuck everything you believe in - I'd tell ya to blow your brains out but even the most masterful marksman couldnt hit a target that small.

Send a slave ship

yes

>NEW VIDEO OF CLEVELAND SHOOTING FROM NEW PERSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=VJqOkA0qY2k

Lets ignore the fact that serial killers only get as far as they do because people ignore their first victims.

Former west sider.

Get out of Erie. Just get out. It's a fucking shithole. I didn't know how bad it was until I got out.

We need hood patrol

2 days ago
>nigger hate threads are getting deleted after 100 posts
>black hate extremely common in posts

Today
>nigger hate threads deleted after one post
>"hopsin is redpilled as fuck! so is kanye! I listen to them all the time"
>blacks are based

It's so obvious right now that there is some shill force at work, they keep fucking repeating this shit.

WAIT A SECOND, DIDNT THE NSA AND FUCKING CIA HAD TOOLS TO TRIANGULATE PEOPLES 3D BODY HEAT AND HEART RATE, BY USING MODEMS AND CELLPHONES?

NOW THEY CAN FOLLOW BACK A GUY FUCKING UPLOADING VIDS TO FACEBOOK?

Stay strong, don't give up the ship senpai

man, even for Sup Forums you're pretty disconnected from reality buddy

but I just wanted to shitpost.......
day of the rake when???

shitposting aside, you might be on to something

ID g0D demands hood patrol

*THEY CANT FOLLOW BACK.

A LITTLE BIT SUSPICIOUS DOESNT IT?

My ancestors have been here since 1700 and I'm supposed to just give it to these Invaders?

come back you cheating nigger

→ → → → → → → →

THEY LIKED MY TWEETS, GET IN ANONS

Just give the entire USA to those invaders anonkun; become enriched.

Anyone live in Cleveland?

how is this guy not guy caught?
what happened to NSA and shit?
really making me think desu.

This was posted last thread, I fucking found you prick

>Sup Forums gets to him
>police find him hanging from a tree

Over my dead body. We will win.

NSA only has jurisdiction over non-nationals and terrorists. Killing someone cause your gf left you after you gambled all your money away isn't terrorism.

You are pretty disconnected there friendo.

BEST
TIMELINE

kek

>That's what they want (you) to think.

what are you talking about, i just saw your dumbass comment if someone thinks the same thing then you should start rethinking your sour-puss attitude

Bravo

Bruh if he is black all we gotta do is send the dogs out

shut up Fujimori

Can't fool me with those lying words! Trying to hide that leaf is the oldest trick in the book!

Hood patrol red pulling rappers are back

It's night time though. We'll need to wait til sunrise to be able to spot him easier

New jerecy fag here what can I do

There's a difference in
>can't
and
>won't

will update if he replies

Bump hood patrol

shit your right but fuck where is the kkk when u need them they can find niggers in the dark