The final red pill

Has Sup Forums taken the final red pill? The final red pill is that we're the bad guys. Hear me out on this one. Everyone knows the demographic shifts are against us, the IQ in some European countries has already dropped "due to biological reasons", and it isn't hard to look at the new borns in the US to see that even without mass migration (which is still happening), in one generation the US is going to be a very different place. There's no way to reverse this change at this point. Trump's victory was, indeed, the death throes of a people losing power in their own country. It doesn't matter if Trump deports 100% of illegal immigrants, there are more minority children than majority being born right now. And these, for the most part, aren't high IQ asians. What's more is there won't be any happening that ignites a race war, or some other delusion 90% of Sup Forums believes in. All that will happen is the decaying of our morals and economy, ever so slowly, just as its been happening since the early 60s. People's hours will increase, wages decrease, cost of living go up, vacation less, retire later... sound familiar? No memes are going to change anything. America's culture people and culture and being displaced, and without its people so goes its greatness.

>inb4 defeatist / shill
Neither of those things are arguments against my point. Why won't Sup Forums take the final red pill and realize that we're the bad guys, because we're going to lose, and history is always written by the victor.

We need to buy an island somewhere and just make a colony of just white people

>bad guys

what are you? A juvenile?

There are no good guys and bad guys, only winners and losers.

well we could still have nationalism, just not have it race based.

i think a lot of young non-whites would side with us on the issues, they don't like SJWs anyway.

as long as we preserve the constitution, i think that is what matters most. i know some will disagree, but i feel having asians and hispanics here doesn't hurt, and if we fix the black community we could still be a great nation.

I've also realized the truth. There's no point in denying it. Black men a literal ripped sex gods. That's why I went ahead and sold my wife to my muscular black neighbor. He lets me watch them fuck every night before I watch pretty little liars.

Space colonization. We need to abandon Earth.

Do you understand the definition of bad guy?

>inb4 blah blah blah

Fuck off shill

but OP, you are a defeatist shill

I never held any illusions of being some kind
of paragon.
the final redpill is to fight for something
in a time where it's much easier not to.

(OP)
Here's my attempt to hijack the thread and narrow it down. Ditch the whole bad guys shit, US is dying shit, etc.

How does Sup Forums feel about the possibility of the white community starting over? Same constitution, practically the same legal system that we have now (sans affirmative action horseshit), basically the same deal but with the collective social awareness of what making stupid fucking decisions regarding race and multiculturalism does to an economy.

Inb4 Sup Forums crowdfunds the next stage of evolution within the human race. Pic related.

ask a normie what he thinks about a nazi

OK, but without a collective culture and high IQ people what is there to be nationalist about? USA isn't going to be #1 when everything that made it #1 is gone.

not an argument

and how exactly are you fighting beyond posting pictures of pepes and LARPing about being part of a RWDS?

OK and where do we start though? There's no land left unclaimed for that to happen.

normies are blue-pilled children.

please explain how this makes us the bad guys

>I will never let my wife fuck a black man
I'm truly ashamed of my jealousy. What is wrong with me?

you ever talked to a normie and suggested something along the lines of traits such as IQ, aggression, openness might be strongly genetic and seen their reaction? Those are the people writing the history books. We're already the bad guys, and it's not going to change.

yea and the proportion of blue-pilled people went from 0% to probably 60% since the 1960s. You think that trend's gonna reverse?

>mfw I don't do either of those
nice try though

Most of what needs to be done is on an
individual level.
Improving yourself, having children, building strong bonds within your community, dropping gentle suggestions in the minds of those around me. (obviously not running around screaming kill all niggers and kikes)

there's a change that's started and I don't think it's going to die out.

Who says we need to start with unclaimed land?

sanity is not measured in statistics.
just because our views are in the minority doesn't mean they are wrong, or bad.
honestly the movement is on a roll. i'm hardly an ethno-nationalist but I am noticing it everywhere. you underestimate gen-Z. if awareness keeps spreading like it is, whites will mate whites, and will continue to remain in the majority.
when engaging in conversation about normies it's about remaining subtle. mentioning crime stats is the first step.

You think this is the first time the masses have been ignorant and fooled by the powers that be?

Do you think this is the first time that history has been written by the victors and hidden from inquisitive minds?

This is how it has always been and how it will always be. You arent some special snowflake that is the last one to notice the door closing behind us.

The masses have always been blind to the greater battles waged around us.

Grow up user.

most "normies" in my area already
intuitively know about IQ being tied to race
you just have to go for a softer approach
(let them come to the conclusions themselves)

Shariahblue is really getting creative huh?

>Improving yourself, having children, building strong bonds within your community, dropping gentle suggestions in the minds of those around me. (obviously not running around screaming kill all niggers and kikes)

those are all great things to do but it doesn't matter because it's too late. If a good portion of people started doing this when the degeneracy started it might have ended quickly, but at this point a few of us redpilling normies is completely irrelevant. The culture war is already over, most republicans are pure cucks, 100% of democrats are and it's only a matter of time until republicans swing against traditional american culture due to the shifting demographics. It's completely over dude, there's never going to be an upheaval and only a matter of time until america becomes majority hispanic and... becomes North Mexico

I'm not sure I'd call myself an ethno-nationalist either, but I am 100% a race realist because I'm a scientist and all the scientific evidence suggests race has a humongous impact on how civilizations behave and progress. To me race breeds culture, not vice versa. Traditional Americans are being displaced by Mexicans, and although many are nice people they will inevitably bring Mexican culture and are of... lower civilization-building ability. America will become Mexico 2.0. As for crime stats normies will just say "oh it's a product of poverty" and then if you tell them that's not true they call you a racist.

Right, we all know that the aware become the elite, but the question is, can the elite step out of complacency to combat those that would suppress information and keep the masses retarded, and can they do so with enough unity and resolve to win?

As much as I don't really mind living out my life in today's America as a 'winner' and letting the uninformed suffer for their stupidity, if there's going to be a movement to cast globalist, authoritarian idiots out of our government and media, I'm game.

In the end, seeing as wealth is a zero-sum game, I'd probably lose out on my comfortable wealthy lifestyle, but I honestly would rather leave that behind to see the American community- all branches of it, regardless of ethnicity -reform and be reborn into at least some level of basic intelligence.

>You think this is the first time the masses have been ignorant and fooled by the powers that be?

Of course not, but I do think it's the first time in history when the status-quo is heavily enforced. Borders barely shift anymore, there hasn't been a good war in 70 years. Things are done "democratically" now, and democracy isn't on our side.

not an arguement

Borders in europe have changed as recently as 2014, 2008, 2007, 1999, 1993, 1991 etc etc etc.

you are obviously a fucking child.

Idk, maybe I'm not thinking about it in
a rational sense. I just prefer to have faith
that things can be turned around in some way.

I'll settle for civic nationalism over nothing desu

I honestly think most 'normies' think these
things, they're just afraid to speak out and
as a result end up drowning out these
thoughts with hedonism and apathy.

The final redpill is Nihilism.

Always has been, always will be.

Cosmic time. We are nothing.

>Bad guys
Stopped there. Good and bad are perhaps the most subjective terms in existence. If you want to try and sound deep go to Reddit or kill yourself.

Don't buy the idea that Nihilism is defeat, though.

Nihilism is the only path to freedom of the individual.

how the fuck does that make us the bad guys then?

you're a fucking idiot and a shill, go kill yourself and do us a favor.

Lol, you are fooled.

Humanity is on the verge of a massive shift, and likely a new feudalism and dark age for most.

If you have seen the overated movie Cloud Atlass, the future were most people are ignorant savages and a few are high tech 'demigods' is a likely future