Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=0b_eIJ5Ncwo
realjewnews.com/?p=387
youtube.com/watch?v=kDngXs0U960
youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So are we just going to ignore this or...?

God, drumpftards are pathetic.

>time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/
I can't believe WE are the fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

It was pretty obvious unless youre an actual mouth breathing retard

sounds like your typical bullshit court defense.

that and the only people that care are the ones who already hated him sooo

Have you ever listened to this man. He has been claiming bush personally flew planes into the twin towers for over two decades...

He is clearly not acting, but that won't be good for a custody battle so he says what he must

This.

>his lawyer says

Which media clique decided to push this story?

Yes I'm going to ignore, this I'll go out and watch my gay frog memes and forget this retard fat nutcase.

Man, the left is fucking low, dragging a guys name through the mud who's just trying to keep his kids? Jesus, the left truly is a party of faggots

You have to be inbred to actually believe this is news. Alex is faker then pamelas tits

>ITT shills pretend to not know this popular media figure tactic

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

His lawyer is lying because his ex-wife is trying to use his image as a crazy conspiracy theorist to discredit him so she can win the custody battle. It's easier to deny he actually believes what he says on his TV show than it would be for him to try to explain the globalist agenda to a courtroom that's trying to figure out if he's crazy or not.

>An actual mouth breathing retard

So a trump supporter?

Not surprised. Hal Turner was an FBI informant and people were dumb enough to think he was being serious.

>pewdiepie is Nazi
>Paul Watson is a shill
>Milo is a pedophile
>Alex Jones is CIA
>Trump is a Russian agent

And what would you not sacrifice for your children?

Jones has argued he is a joke, for his kids.

Tell me, who is the bad guy here?

>His lawyer is lying because his ex-wife is trying to use his image as a crazy conspiracy theorist to discredit him so she can win the custody battle.

This. Plus he has already said on air many times that he intentionally hams it up once in a while to rile up opposition.

It's all coming together

We already fucking knew!

Anybody who took Alex seriously is an idiot.

Read fuckers his wife says hes insane , so he will loose his kids when he does not say its a act .

>Falling for the vaginal jew

obviously he plays it up for entertainment, it's also a good legal argument

this is a total non-story

I tried to tell people a long time ago that Alex Jones was a hoax. No one wanted to listen.

When youre too fucking dumb to know this is fake as fuck.

Kek is with us.

Controlled opposition confirmed

reminder that alex jones is a good goy.

That meme is old lad

I like how when narratives break down, they attack one the (((e-celebs))) like clockwork

I, too, am playing a character when I post here.

wtf is that?

This, his jew wife is trying to take his kids away. Who cares what he says he just wants his family back.

youtube.com/watch?v=0b_eIJ5Ncwo

Mmm yes let me trust this European poster whose post is full of gramatical errors and typos to give me the real facts. Yes, excellent.

Isn't everyone in the media just playing a character?

Rachael Maddow and Don Lemon are just playing retards. It's their character.

If you didn't already know you're so stupid that you would believe he's just saying that to avoid legal trouble.

>s-shill!!!
gotem

Well first off that is nu-male's studio, not Alex's.

Is this real? This can't be real, right? Brother Nathanael was right again.

realjewnews.com/?p=387

Found the guy who failed reading comprehension

He only tells half the truth and refuses to call out the Jew but to give him credit
>he has been this way for 2 decades so that would be one hell of an acting gig
>woke up a lot of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDngXs0U960

Kek no....this guy is pretty much fake and you fell for it. How stupid do you feel now fag?

>hates jewish people
>posts pictures of jewish women
whose side are you on again?

`she's Jewish? Fuck what a shame those hips don't fucking lie.

hol up you mean Alex Jones is controlled opposition?

youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok

>believing anything a lawyer says

worlds within worlds

>believing anything an Australian says

>Divorce

Guess he chose wrong, huh?

Another point for MGTOW.

I think Alex Jones is a useful idiot like that one FBIanon said.

>caller brings up zionist
>shroyer shuts her down SO YOURE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING
shutitdown.wav

every single person who knows him outside of his show says he is exactly the same off air. the guy is just a high energy maniac and that's part of why i love him. he's fun as hell.

Your client's wasting his money.
Your company sucks.
You all suck.

Slander and libel. They have taken this and ran with it in a desperate attempt at character assassination. They are trying to discredit infowars and Alex. Well I'm not having any of it! They can shove this court defense where the sun dont shine because Alex Jonesyan is a true patriot and a true American. All these globalist attacks on him only prove he is on the right track and that they cant get him to stop any other way.

>thinking alex jones was being his authentic self on info wars

No shit it is a bit of an act. hahaha. But its not fully an act. Sure some of it is played up for entertainment but this dude has been doing conspiracy theories for his entire life. His personality may be a bit of a character but it comes from a real spot inside him.

If you watch him without partially doing it for some entertainment value, you are retarded. He has pointed out before that it is partially an act. It's fun. Get over it fags.

man his family must've fucked nate up something fierce

this man hates jews more than Sup Forums could ever dream to

>presents real news & analysis
>uses dramatically passionate delivery & invective to get his points across

of course a radio-man engaging in the "performance" of ranting & raving -- this however does not invalidate his points.

>Paid opposition
Like pottery

Joe Rogan said he's of cource a show man but he's really pretty much like that and that he probably really believes that shit. So I think I'm going to believe Joe over a fucking lawyer.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-7.jpg

kek

Good movie.

I love Alex Jones.
Mike and PJW had a good show.
Cernovich kept having these awkward hand gestures and It was kind of distracting.
I find Alex far more entertaining than tv "news" and anyone who doesn't realize the man is just trying to make a living is a retard.

Did anyone honestly NOT know that AJ was a fraud? I listened off and on for a week yrs ago and I wasn't sure then, but now, it's clear he's just another cuckservative for his masters in Israel

>retards thought Alex "Snake Oil Salesman" Jones was real

lol you fucking bumbling retards

>I have no idea what I am talking about, the post.

It's clear to anyone he's doing this so he doesn't lose custody of kids. Libshills sure are shitposting this hard.

I'm glad I lived to see the day that this fucktard is exposed for the fraud that he is.

>BUY THE SNAKE OILS OF BURN IN HELL-FIRE, GOYIM!!
BUY THE SNAKE OILS OF BURN IN HELL-FIRE, GOYIM!!

More character assassination attempts. Most of the shill posts are word for word the same as in the other threads being posted.

well, to be fair, Sup Forumslution particulates are pretty dumb, onan...

Sure he exaggerates for the show like most news anchors, but he beleives what he says.

>implying any lawyer wouldn't say the same thing about a controversial media figure client during a divorce/custody trial

shills gonna shill I suppose, must be a lack of vitality

>be alex jones
>pander to the low information right wing
>sell lots of vitamins and nutrition supplements

no one should be surprised.

So he was actually aware of 9/11 before it happened?

That gives him credibility surely?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>random performance artist playing a character to lead people on & earn some money.

Jones made his millions off of tin foil hat wearing NEETs/Weebos

>NEETs/Weebos
Fuck off, they're not dumb enough to fall for it. It's the hicks from rural america that fell for it. The ones you listed tend to be just a bit socially conservative and financially liberal.
Just because you saw a lot of them on Sup Forums cheering on this guy doesn't mean all of them support him. Anime and touhou have been a part of this goddamn site since the beginning, you're bound to see them everywhere.

>he takes infowars seriously

they're not all dumb enough*

I was about to say this , Alex was never taken seriously people just find him funny.

If you take Alex Jones serious you're a retard

He's clearly just saying what he needs to to not get fucked over by his ex-wife

they're trying to take his kids
wouldn't you say anything to keep your kids?

Knowing Gavin, that's there as a joke.

>2 posts by this id
Getting paid per post, eh?

Another Psy-Op. They did this with shit like "Trump only has a

What makes this funny is this is exactly what all outlandish camera whore retards say in their defense as to why they act like outlandish camera whore retards.

Twas just an act.

>but he beleives what he says.
so do ISIS

>It's the hicks from rural america that fell for it.
indeed... as they did for dumbf's similar verbal flatulence

sheesh, this level of denialism.

>lawyer maintains it's all in good fun in defense of client
Wow that's honestly a pretty big deal, I think he's telling the complete truth guys.

No ist not by the inside of compound media's studio.

>"j-j-just because he argued it in court during a trial about the custody of his kids (where it actually counts) doesn't mean it's true!"

are all trumpshits this fucking stupid?

And Shia isn't acting to get his point across?

no, you need to read

his wife says he earnestly believes everything he says on his show. a reasonable person would find the stuff said on his show completely fucking insane.

he had two choices:

1 - argue that he does in fact believe everything he says on his show, BUT that everything he says is logical and reasonable. he could bring all his so-called "evidence" to court and prove all of his claims true once and for all.

2 - claim he is a fucking liar and fraudster acting out a character, and that he never believed any of the crazy shit he said on his show.

for all the people defending him, answer this simple question. why did he choose option 2 instead of option 1? why didn't he just walk into court and prove everything he ever claimed on his show is not only true, but logical and reasonable? or does this mean that sandy hoax isn't really a hoax?? or that kids aren't getting raped in some pizza parlor in DC??

That probably taken out of context and meant he's not batshit crazy all the time and can raise kids of camera

he's still woke and believes most of the shit he says, it's just his delivery which is exaggerated.

Heres the thing, that's an angle to the waiting room/booth for a video recording and broadcasting studio that is rented by Gavin, the rest of Anthony Cumia's Compound Media, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and others. Its in the garment district of Jew York City, gay and jewish capital of the world. They don't own the place. Like most places in NYC, THEY do.