Political deterioration?

Is politics deteriorating?
Are we becoming more stratified?
What are your thoughts on your political opponents?

Are we approaching civil war?
How should we respond as individuals?

We respond by jerking off to anime characters

Fpbp

we do not political opponents

much better then slow western government

The United States is a declining empire. In History it's common for an Empire which creates a hegemonic state of power to plateau and then stagnate. The United States is reaching the end of its plateau and will begin to decline and degrade until it ultimately collapses.

The United States is obviously decadent, their culture is literally just hedonism centered on self pleasure. There is no purpose in American society. The American politicans and government establishment are increasingly becoming an incompetent oligarchy of career bureaucrats simply interested in stealing as much as they can for themselves and their corrupt business interests. The United States military industrial complex is a prime example, instead of sacrificing profits to ensure a strong and stable nation. They bleed the government and taxpayers dry, even at the cost of national defence. Americans don't believe in their nation, but rather what they can selfishly do for themselves.

An Empire cannot maintain itself with such a vain apathetic attitude. There is no course now but the decline and fall of the American Empire.

>beginning
I think we've been in decline for quite some time.

HAHAHA. Canada, you say the dumbest things.

>Cognitive dissonance

Deal with it americuck, your empire is over
Technically stagnation is decline but overall the course is the same. The US is going to self destruct.

> implying American politics isn't just a clever ruse to make you think you control the destiny of the country

shut teh fuk up u unobservant cunt

>An Empire cannot maintain itself with such a vain apathetic attitude

Pretty much the main factor that led to Rome's demise. The majority of young adults are more focused on the new Star Wars movie rather than the state of geopolitics.
Hopefully if Le Pen wins and the E.U eventually collapses which will lead to an all out war in Europe, the U.S will either fall apart in a civil war or become a fascist state to maintain order

you'd better hope not because we'll take you with U.S.

Of course you will, you'll take down Europe too. Canada is just a petty vassal state. But in the chaos falling the demise of the American Empire, a new power will arise and the cycle will continue on.

It's just history, it's nothing personal friendo

>Voting
>Politics
Good goy

When do you predict the shitstorm to begin?

I think the US is going to get involved in a lot of wars in the next five to ten years. They're going to wreck their economy from massive overspending on said wars, the increasing global instability will trigger a new great depression and the US will begin to fall into civil unrest.

I think at some point the US will attempt to use armed forces to put down dissent and it will escalate to a civil war and balkanization of North America.

Aside from maybe North Korea I'm not sure where the U.S will invade next. They could go into Syria but it probably won't make that much of a huge dent in the geopolitical world if Russia backs off. The next target seems to be Iran since they're abandoning the petrodollar but if they strike Iran then its WW3 right there and then

Europe is growing more unstable than the U.S considering most E.U countries' economies are in the shitter and the refugees keep flooding into them. If Le Pen wins then it will accelerate the E.U's demise which will lead to many European countries entering a depression without any stability
Lets see how shit plays out

Politics are doing the opposite of deteriorating. More people are politically engaged than ever. Americans are fighting in the streets over political beliefs.

I think the Russians will let the Americans get involved in Iran with the aim of creating another Vietnam. Africa is another potential hotspot, the Chinese are increasingly their influence and creating puppet states there, the Americans will probably respond with proxy states.

America will continue to be drawn into the middle east, plus the Balkans might rapture again. The potential for conflict is nearly everywhere, Mexico might be headed towards a civil war.

If Le Pen wins she might be able to disconnect France from the EU, which is really just a vestige of the American empire.

Yes. We're living in Weimerica right now. We only have two parties, of course they were going to move toward extremes and opposite factions would coalesce. Everything is beginning to be viewed in terms of "us" and "them," and we're seeing escalation now too. Race riots have always been a thing, but Antifa and right-wingers in the streets? You can't even fucking say the wrong words in public anymore.

I'm not saying the happening is going to be tomorrow. Since America is so huge and prosperous, in all likelihood it will probably take a while, but rest assured, there will be a happening at some point. We know the shit we're doing doesn't work because history tells us so. The only thing it can't tell us is what sets off the powder keg this time.

The Democratic Party and the Republican Party both suck. The end.

this 100%

>Are we approaching civil war?

I fucking hope so. I want it to happen just to see politicians get wrecked hard by the rebels.

america is a one party nation.
both parties respond to international events exactly the same way, maybe except the refugee problem.
nobody rally gives a shit about which party won the election, maybe except mexicans.

I dunno man I'm just burnt out personally. I was excited for a while about conservative generation Z meme for a while. But the more I thought about conservative SJWs the more of a possibility it seems to be if conservatism becomes trendy. That's why I hate the whole "conservative is the new punk" faggotry. It's desperate pandering and cringe as fuck. The last thing we need is 12 year olds with no self questioned ideals niggering up being right wing because it's popular.