AUSFAG HAPPENING

Holy fucking shit bois, I just saw that Turnbull has completely scrapped 457 visas. As far as I know this came right the fuck out of nowhere, anyone know what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/18/turnbull-scraps-457-visa-program
news.com.au/national/politics/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-has-banned-457-visas/news-story/7064434e051073a0882a3e11dd8bc87f
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/18/australian-government-abolish-457-temporary-work-visa
youtube.com/watch?v=TusooINNHNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need time to process this.

speak english you fuck

apparently we have an illegal immigration problem

457 visas are our H1-B visas.

So all I've been able to figure out so far
>Abolition of 457 visa class for foreign workers
>A new class of visa to better target skill shortages will replace it
>has been spurred by Shorten, Abbott, Hansen and others being highly critical of 457 visas
>probaby linked to the housing price clusterfuck and the upcoming budget

Now we just have to see what they're gonna replace it with.

It better have a higher income threshold than $53k. And crackdown on agency fee remittance scams.

$100k seems like a fair number for a genuine skill shortage.

it seems good.
too good.
what are they going to replace it with?
are all of these 457 cunts going to get deported or what?

Fake news. Saged.

Good idea. I see now the new visa class will require English language and a clear job history. It's pathetic, this shit should've been done years ago.

Turnbull will speak soon, for once I'll actually watch this.

Well you see, we are telling half mexican mongrel breeds like you to pack your bags and fuck off.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/18/turnbull-scraps-457-visa-program
news.com.au/national/politics/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-has-banned-457-visas/news-story/7064434e051073a0882a3e11dd8bc87f
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/18/australian-government-abolish-457-temporary-work-visa
You're fake news.

i'm watching it too.
i wonder what the budget is going to be like then.

I know, but he'll probably replace it with something very similar. I don't trust Turnbull at all.

Go back to India to shovel dung or whatever the fuck you dotheads do there. Rape your sister.
Who the fuck knows?
Who the fuck cares?
Just get

Is this an appropriate time for a "noice"?

Australia NOOOO!!

No deportations, just no more being handed out I think. For sure it's suss. However it's finally becoming public knowledge just how fucked Australia's housing crisis is and the Libs are absolutely desperate. If there was ever a time to get politicians to do some about immigration it's now.
Turn on Sky news or something you fuck

Have these guys would come from India as Skilled labour like IT experts and just ending up doing cabling jobs for Foxtel Subbies. WTF, that 457 scheme was a total failure, a bucket of money to pilfer.

The uncuckenings have been coming fast these days. I like it.

>Turnbull has completely scrapped 457 visas
No he just renamed them. He is a lying piece of shit.

give it an hour, turnfuck might still get us some other way.

make sure to tell other people what was in the press conference. announcing this at 2:15 PM? it seems he wants to hide something. when's the press conference, 2:30? why not do it at 5 when everybody is home?
watch his rhetoric.

>No deportations, just no more being handed out I think.
that will do.

Likewise.

Sad truth is, truth takes a front seat when the money is fast disappearing to pay people to cover up your corruption.
I think we are going to be in for a very exciting year or two ahead of us in Australia.

Turncuck's speaking now, can't find a stream yet.

abc news 24.

Turnbull presser here

youtube.com/watch?v=TusooINNHNo

Will be replaced with two new 'very different' visa streams
>2 year and 4 year streams, list reduced by 100.
Requires 2 years prior work experience, full criminal check, mandatory labour market testing, high englih standard.
Turnbull stresses that these will no longer go for 'flipping burgers' jobs but genuine skill shortages.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ALL THE PHILLIPINOS AT MY WORK ARE GOING HOME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STUPID 3RD WORLD FAGGOTS
GOODBYE!

What race is Peter Dutton? He looks Eurasian, half-Filipino or something.

Dutton, more detail
>proposed under temporary skill shortage skill with option of 2 years, NO OPTION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY at the end
>4 year visas will be extreme vetted with higher experience and english requirements.

Wouldn't be surprised. I've been very slowly showing my power level around friends and family, and they've been going along with it more and more over time.

He has to go back

It's real and it's great!!!!

>proposed under temporary skill shortage skill with option of 2 years, NO OPTION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY at the end

Holy shit, a Liberal Party policy that sounds like it's from the Liberal Party! Has Malcolm been concussed?

this feels weird, why is turncuck seemingly doing something in the interests of australians? I can't trust that backstabber

>people currently here will just continue
>number of classifications reduced by 200 for 2-year streams, higher number for 4 year.
>number now 183 (I think)
>advertising will be required for employers. $1500-2000 fee depening on stream.

God damn it, this may actually be a good start.

The 457 visa literally are a punishment for kids born in this country.
Getting out of high school and trying to compete with Abdullah for a pittance is fucking criminal.

Abbott keeps undermining him and openly talking shit about the government. He had to do something to keep the conservatives on side.

>Turnbull has completely scrapped 457 visas
WHAT

SOURCE

I WAS ABOUT TO VOTE LABOR NEXT ELECTION BECAUSE THE LNP IS A FUCKING JOKE BUT IF THIS IS TRUE...

THIS FIXES EVERYTHING

turnbull just said when the current 457s expire they'll have to leave the country (and apply under the new system if applicable)

>Opposition Leader Bill Shorten, whose party had been calling for tougher restrictions on the use of skilled migrants, tweeted that "the only job Malcolm Turnbull cares about saving is his own".
s a v a g e

Anyway, why didn't Labor scrap 457's when it had the chance? The Unions have always been opposed to them.

he may have been awoken by one of his interns with an adler. that or the liberal party is suspecting labor is going to try something after the budget.

how has abbott not been shot yet?

turnbull
>Australian migration program should be in the interest of Australia
AUSTRALIA NO

The more I think about it the more positive I am it's directly a result of the housing crisis. All those institutions monitoring debt are losing their shit and other politicians are putting maximum pressure on the libs. Australia is facing a recession like we haven't seen for decades when this fucker pops, Turnbull is absolutely desperate to do SOMETHING to appease Australians now.

Read the thread you degenerate furfag

I just did.

It makes me happy that crying shitskins last view of Australia will be surrounded by a bunch of partying drunken bogans flying to Thailand asking the shitskins if they can take them to their hotel in their taxi when they land.

That Kike muppet has just re-branded it and is still flooding the place with shit from overseas and selling everything to the gooks and the poo in the loos

>Australian jobs for Australians first

Yes we do and we need to stop it before we end up like Sweden.

Turnbull: "This is focusing relentlessly on the national interest and not a pathway for foreigners to migrate and take australian jobs"

>"Australian jobs for Australians first."
feels good man

I mean the LNP sells the nation and Labor robs it, but I'd rather be fucked over by a white man than a brown man any day.

>All those institutions monitoring debt are losing their shit and other politicians are putting maximum pressure on the libs.
lately the idea of a housing bubble has come out of nowhere, right into the public discussion.
there is a persuasion technique where basically you introduce something that (might) be bad, slowly and carefully, to people that you and to persuade ahead of time. once they get used to it, their rejection of whatever it is you want will start to break, then you can wedge in whatever you want and get them to play along.
this seems way too much like that. they aren't even talking about what exactly the bubble IS, they're just priming everyone for the bubble mentally.

this means that someone, somewhere, has realized it's all burning down and the political parties are in damage control mode.

did you see turnbull when asked "what will happen to the people here on 457 visas"? he clearly had to collect himself for a moment there.

>>Australian jobs for Australians first
Fuck yes

>just visited India
>scraps 457 visa's
what does it mean?

>putting chinks in their place over NK
what timeline just broke into our reality? is turnbull feeling okay?

It's strange, it's so late in the game to discuss the housing crisis but shit is moving quickly now. Critising immigration is going to be front and centre fast now like I don't think I've ever seen before.
Yes shit's fucked and they're not going to fix it, but this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

I missed it, what did you interpret by his reaction to the question?

He put the poo in the loo.

Also he couldn't get a proper free trade deal because he remains a fuck up incapable of basic diplomacy.

>not acceptable to export from australia at the expense of local energy needs
somebody stop this man

>It's strange, it's so late in the game to discuss the housing crisis but shit is moving quickly now. Critising immigration is going to be front and centre fast now like I don't think I've ever seen before.
>Yes shit's fucked and they're not going to fix it, but this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
agreed.
this quote seems applicable
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again. A situation, similar to the present, hath not happened since the days of Noah until now. The birthday of a new world is at hand, and a race of men, perhaps as numerous as all Europe contains, are to receive their portion of freedom from the events of a few months. The reflection is awful, and in this point of view, how trifling, how ridiculous, do the little paltry cavilings of a few weak or interested men appear, when weighed against the business of a world."

>I missed it, what did you interpret by his reaction to the question?
he instantly started umming and huhhing, he grabbed his glasses and fiddled with them (that's a comfort gesture, politicians normally grab their arms while their hands are behind their back for comfort during speeches), and he made sure to phrase his answer very carefully. either he had a personal issue with the question, or really didn't want to answer the question in a hurry due to something else.

Huh, even cuckbourne reddit is jizzing over this.

Not really/ All the top comments are saying that Turnbull is not really changing anything and it's just a distraction to stop the rise of One Nation. They can't give credit where it's due. They just have a blind hatred for anything right of centre.

>as a foreigner ... thanks for giving my girlfriend a lot more power all of a sudden
AUSTRALIA FOR THE AUSTRALIANS

in every other way the libs are just kicking the can down the road, propping up inflated house prices and claiming that "aussie battlers" benefit

>see this mentioned on the jewbook
>read the s m h article about it
>"hmm i wonder if anyone on Sup Forums has posted about it"
>ctrl f 457
>1 of 9

i think we have a neet problem boys

>foreigners undercut local workers
>I think we have a neet problem

This is what I rest my hopes on m8. Housing prices tank, chinese gtfo with whatever money they can scrape back, unemployment deters foriegn workers, and the banks get their shit slapped at least a little. I only worry about the poor bastards who've bought an insanely overprice shithole with a shitty mortgage, but they're going to be so pissed the govt's feet will be held to the fire for years. It will be a mess but it's the kick up the ass Australia needs.

Yeah you're right, most of the comments I saw were critical only in that they thought Turnbull was just going to replace it with a similar visa to rort.

also

>The Turnbull government has adopted a new "Australians first" approach to skilled migration, announcing it will abolish the controversial 457 visa program for temporary skilled migrants.

>The scheme will be replaced by a new temporary visa specifically designed to recruit "the best and brightest", with tougher English language tests and labour market testing requirements.

graduate engineers are still going to get screwed over. thats the problem with STEM, you can get by even if your english is a little shit, whereas it would be almost impossible for a migrant teacher to get a job in a school (unless they are teaching a language)

>not dropping whatever bullshit you're doing and browsing pol when you hear about a significant happening
I'm on uni sem break anyway, the one time my timetable hasn't fucked me over.

>Turnbull was just going to replace it with a similar visa to rort.

That's what I thought at first, but they need to do something significant to win back support. I think he's being genuine.

>but they're going to be so pissed the govt's feet will be held to the fire for years.
i wouldn't be surprised if we get proper political turmoil, like riots, assassination attempts, etc.

never call turnbull genuine.

>i wouldn't be surprised if we get proper political turmoil, like riots, assassination attempts, etc.
I would. Australians are generally a passive people. Excluding the Eureka stockade, we've never had much political violence. Hell, the only politician in Australia to have been assassinated was some NSW state politician killed by a Viet gang. Compare that to the US, France, Greece etc.

That's true, we really are averse to it. However we haven't had a real recession since the 80s, which leaves about enough room for at least an entire generation coming into a clusterfuck they didn't instigate with no experience or preparation for it. Political violence generally comes from the youth, it's gonna be curious to see just how pissed at the boomers they get.

So your government uses it to import shitskins and pissskins to undercut your professional job market

got it kangaroo senpai

I work around 120 days a year in clumps of four days for around 120k - but I can be working nights or days or public holidays or weekends - not all of us work 9-5 m8.

And replacing it with another visa program i.e nothing changes