What music does George Soros listen to?

What music does George Soros listen to, and why does he look kind of sad? Is he listening to the Hungarian song "Gloomy Sunday," by any chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&t=108s
youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E
youtu.be/8zOFZEjywQg?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=RtDzvWw24ys
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=BgwjaYVBrj4
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU
youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
youtu.be/Lm3ZDYngBGo
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
youtube.com/watch?v=JzSUgOmP66Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N0PpTPvbr-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UjwrD2A20
youtube.com/watch?v=go4E4tNGQks
youtu.be/bn7vWeTxUhw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vO-vgPZ7hc
youtube.com/watch?v=671NflQbk0g
youtube.com/watch?v=oRFsntjuPgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr8AjT0aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kendrick Lamar - Kill The White Oppressor feat. Yung Nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU&t=108s

youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

youtu.be/8zOFZEjywQg?t=30s
:^)

it is not music
it is live stream of his lackeys raping white children

>the german one
>not the original commie march
you had one job goddammit

youtube.com/watch?v=RtDzvWw24ys

objectively probably this
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

youtube.com/watch?v=BgwjaYVBrj4

Nothing but Stalaggh.

youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE

>Lackeys
You mean old white men

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

he's an sleeper agent, he is trying to rebuild Naziism, by sacrificing himself. so is Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Recordings of him jewing people. He can only get off to the subtle terror in their voices as they realize that they've lost everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU

Satanic Jewish chants (with included child sacrifice)

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

Rapecore

youtu.be/Lm3ZDYngBGo

I'm starting to think George Soros is better than Trump, Atleast George can't be bought and gives us a fighting chance before destroy civilizations from within

To all you people posting YouTube links:

If you listen to music on YouTube you are a peasant. You will never hear music the way it was meant to sound. You are missing out on so much.

The only real way to listen to music is original vinyl pressings, of course, but if you absolutely must go digital, make sure it is a FLAC encoding (and not shitty YouTube mp3).

FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

any streaming services use flac?

Came to post this, more or less.

Haven't you heard? Audiophilia is racist!

Anyone got a link to the article? I couldn't find it.

Acdc - Highway to hell...on endless repeat

>I am special
>I can hear outside the range of human hearing
>also outside the range of the speakers I play music on

FLAC is the "vinyl sounds better" of our generation

if you consider jews white

go to bed George.

Says the pajeet

The Alchemist - Meduza

Probably shit like Al Jolson's greatest hits or maybe even Lawrence Welk.

>What music does George Soros listen to, and why does he look kind of sad?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

He sure in the hell doesn't listen to that shitty, lame-o, never changing cRap music he pushes to niggers.

>FLAC is the "vinyl sounds better" of our generation
>higher bitrate makes no difference
really got my noggin goin

probs Chopin

Lol..I can smell the curry from here

youtube.com/watch?v=JzSUgOmP66Q

Meh. I bought some audiphile headphones. They were cool, and I could hear a difference, but after about a week I was back to listening to music through my hi-fi system.

Sure, it sounds better, but I just don't care enough. It sounds good enough as it is.

It reminds me of when you got your first mobile phone as a teenager and tried to keep the screen free of scratches. After your 3rd, 4th, or 5th phone you just stop giving a fuck. Unless you have some kind of OCD/autism combination

>doesn't know how Layer-III audio compression works

Above 320kbps, all the lossy compression is taking place outside the range of human hearing. So unless you're a cat, no, you can't hear the difference

How on the fucking earth do we share vinyls on an online message board?

Just wait to you listen to FLAC on my system with Audioquest Everest audio cables.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0PpTPvbr-4

Anyone else here think Soros looks kind of badass? He looks like some TV villain I'd be rooting for if his intentions weren't so wrong.

Classical music, very likely. You cannot deny George Soros is a very intelligent man.

Looped goyim screams

He's listening to the sound of gentiles being tortured and humiliated.

Needs something to sooth him after a long days work

He's the baddest of the badasses.

> my speakers have bad midrange
k

I'm 100% sure he's responsible for 99% of all Nickleback album sales. He just can't get enough.

I seriously image something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UjwrD2A20

I prefer my good old Koss headset to expensive ones desu. While I guess there are more frequencies or whatever in the expensive ones, the Koss is more in your face.

Which headset do you think George Soros prefers to use?

Is Bose supposed to be the patrician of patrician headphones?

>more in your face

What did you mean by this? The bass levels?

Koss isn't bad for what it is, but if you are looking for good headphones with a lot of bass, you can buy something somewhat inexpensive like the DT770 headphones. They'll last you decades so a good investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=go4E4tNGQks

Nah not the bass. I absolutely hate bass heavy headsets, and while Koss have a little more bass than expensive stuff it's far from shit like Dr Dre. It's hard to explain, but with Koss I feel like the music is like a sharp disc hitting my face, while patrician ones are more like a soft bubble lowered onto your face... I dunno. To enjoy music on the patricians i needed it to be way louder than on koss.

No, not at all. Historically it would be Sennheiser.

nice pasta

youtu.be/bn7vWeTxUhw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vO-vgPZ7hc

Sociopaths don't listen to music. He's probably listening to an audiobook on how to manipulate people.

jews*

Yeah, that's probably hard to explain. Maybe you just got used to the Koss sound and that's what you like. Nothing unusual about that.

Soros should have known better.

Not avaible in germany, i need a vpn on my phone

Bump for gloomy Sunday meme pasta

The sound of money:
youtube.com/watch?v=671NflQbk0g

I'm glad SOMEONE thought so

Arnold Schoenberg

He came close to succumbing to it on November 9th, 2016, I'm pretty sure, but now he seems back to his usual self, motivated in his attempt to take over the world before he passes. I wonder if his current music tastes reflect much at all from his earlier years in Hungary? He probably just hates the country and most of its music, especially due to the planned dismantling of his Budapest university.

I posted this on the Sup Forums thread, essential soros ost

youtube.com/watch?v=oRFsntjuPgc

cuckstep

I don't want this pepe.

Will give it a listen, to get into just how an evil mind works. Thanks!

Do you think he likes its sub-genre, JEB!step?

OK.

Tainted Pepe, but still rare.

kek. don't want to be giving you germans any more ideas.

And his son Alex? A student at UC Berkeley? Home of the recent antifa clashes? Is he causing another orange/purple/nazi revolution?
BLM..La Raza..AntiFa.. all left groups possibly bankrolled by Soros. Obama $3 billion slush fund financed la raza

Johnny rebel-alabama nigger

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr8AjT0aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

He probably listens to The Disintegration Loops on repeat to feed his existential sorrows

you are 100% right, audio plebs seem to not understand this

>I feel like the music is like a sharp disc hitting my face, while patrician ones are more like a soft bubble lowered onto your face
That's not something I'd personally pursue, but that's just me.
I like a more "subdued" sound that allows me to hear everything equally. Headphones with "punchier" sound give me ear fatigue after an hour or two. I can use my headphones for more than 10 hours and I won't be in pain.

He only listens to K-pop theses days

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>What music does George Soros listen to?

the shrieking of non-jewish children as they are being fed into a throttling woodchipper alive

Probably heavy metal when he is watching Somalians with 12 inch cucks raping 5 year olds to death

Where do iget FLACS?

Vaporware remixes of klezmer songs over dubbed with death grips vocals.
M E E M Z
E
E
M
Z

Noise

DUDE can I come over with like ALL of my Autechre albums?

What's the sauce on this QT?

youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi

sick and twisted

tell me this exists

this is pretty kool copy pasta

but only an idiot that doesnt know how digital media works would fall for this