Anybody actually empathize with guy or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854233744747642883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why though?

me 2

Was this the phone call that saved Best Korea?

He had plenty of options.

If you dont like people cut them out of your life, make a big change dont end it and the lives of innocents because your mad a people.

women can really piss a guy off. I can get that.

why he'd shoot some random old guy I don't get.

no woman is worth killing someone over

As long as he keeps taking out more niggers.

I hear his pain when he says he just snapped. But killing someone uninvolved is stupid.

Exactly. Everyone can be angry for any reason they want. But as soon as they start hurting innocent people because of it, that's crossing the line of being a weak dumbass deserving prison or even death. The world has already plenty of narrow minded people who acts only based on their emotions.

it's not about a bitch we all know that. Why fucking go on with this stage we call life? it's all crooked and it's all about money

I have no sympathy for this piece of subhuman trash. If he's so sad and mad why didn't he just kill himself. Hurting innocent people because your girlfriend pissed you off is below even nigger behavior. This guy is an insult to niggers.

Nah. He's a faggot and a shit actor. This is a fucking hoax.

No. He's a nigger.

>niggers killing niggers

why should I be mad again, Sup Forums?

no youre a bastard go on a meditation retreat or some shit

If you identify with killing an innocent person out of anger then you should kill yourself.

>all this over a disgusting landwhale
It's just you

I feel so sorry for that old man, was just walking with some things he just got from the store. Holds it up to protect himself and is killed.

Is this the state America is in? Where people just kill and record it as if human life means nothing.

>muh innocent people

]A whole country and its people get slaughters noone bats an eye

one old guy dies, and everyone loses their mind

I don't mean to sound edgy quoting movies.. but it really fukin tells you something. "It's all according to the plan"

now you're going into black pill territory. which is fine, because I can agree with that too.

but you also need to control it. some people are content with red pills and blue pills and want nothing to do with black pills.

>killing innocent ppl over this whale

no, no I can not empathize

lay off the booze

come to this thread cuck

You are every other psycho.

Nah. I can understand in an abstract sense fucking up and maybe for whatever reason doubling down on your fuck up until you are completely left with nothing and maybe going off the deep end and doing stuff you can never recover from ultimately culminating in your certain death, but the guy killed someone pretty damn far down on the list of people that deserve to die and seems committed to continuing to do it. I empathize with him only in so far as the existential fear he will feel in his last minutes when he realizes "this is it" but that is an empathy I extend to most living things.

>get cuck'd
>leaf sympathies's
No surprise here.

Dylan?

I feel bad that he reached a point of no return, but at the same time—taking others down with you is shameful af

Would you still not mind if it were your own granddad?

so what you id was cut him out of it to try to make it not about him? lol fucking reddit

Stop posting this shit fucking thread.

No one sympathises or empathises with him.

i do. go away reddit

Nope, I don't take kindly to adult doing childish tamper tantrums. There's no excuse to go to a random person and shot them in the face.

Yes. Anyone who kills niggers is a good person by me.

>sympathizing with chimping out
are you black?

>look at me ma im being edgy on the internet!!!1

HELLOOO THE_DONALD

Yeah, I struggle with carbs too

The world is a shitty place amd sometimes it hurts us bad, that I can understand, but going around shooting and killing people isnt the way to go.

No. I don't empathize with niggers.

>that flag
>plate looks like it was plated by some normie over here

Hmmmmm

Why remove somebody elses existence just because you've become a nihlist

They have the right to self determination

Kinda. Same age as me. Hasn't really achieved anything with his life. Shitty LTR ended on a sour note. Emotionally distant family. Steadily worsening mental issues focused on highly immoral fantasies.

I was planning on an heroing last summer but I decided not to. Instead I changed careers - to a lower paying position but just chock full of young, rotating pussy. One month in, I somehow managed to convince a hot little Jewess that muh dick was just what she needed in her life. It gave me the confidence to ask out an even hotter chick, which although I didn't fuck, I got as far as FIV. Ever since then the pussy keeps rolling in. Sure, it's a shallow thing to live for, but when there's nothing else left, young trim is pretty fucking comfy.

Now I'm happy I stuck around to see Trump's ascendancy & the left BTFO on a daily basis. I've been reading Mein Kampf & doing a lot of thinking - finding out who I am again, eating right, gettin' swole. Mein neger should have just done the same thing. I feel bad for the old man, sure - but his life was practically over anyway & at least it went towards a righteous cause of a pretty cool happening & only pushes us further along the path toward Armageddon - which I hope to fuck I get to see in my life! Won't that be something?!

>KA-BOOOOM!!!
hahaha

>Claims he killed 13 other people on Facebook
>Live streams him shooting one black guy
>"lol its okay guys just black on black crime lol fuck niggers amirite?"
If he did kill 13 others like he claims I find it hard to believe that they're all black. No sympathy if thats the case.

>dae empathize with this mass murdering dindu cuck?

poor taste. even for a leaf

that's basically what I was getting at

He's making the victims say her name to the camera before he kills them. He's obviously doing this so she feels like their lives are on her hands for the rest of her life. Hope he tries to shoot someone who turns out to be worse than he is and he gets tortured in a pedophile basement for the rest of his life

I meant to reply to the leaf

>13

>3/5ths rule

I never knew either of my grandfathers. :(

>look at me trying to be an oldfag like hes been on Sup Forums for longer then a month

SORT

yeah that old nigger got what he deserved

Because she didn't give a fuck about hurting him, had no repercussions for her actions, typical woman. So he's trying to make her feel something. Feel like she shouldn't have done what she did to him and probably many other men.

Nah not really. I would have just killed her and then possibly myself.

She probably will never see that video, though. If I knew her, and I saw it, I would do everything in my power to hide it from her.

ass blasted little cuck that can't handle real oldfags trigging you into posting ass hurt shit posts

better watch out we got reddit they will make sure you know you've committed a humans rights violation and love blacks.

And most importantly don't be a nigger.
His biggest mistake he made was having the brainpower and demeanor of a nigger

>real oldfags trigging you into posting ass hurt shit posts

what did he mean by this

I wonder why he doesn't kill his ex.

explain yourself dumbass

You're one to talk, Juan

can you give me a run down?

yep.

and I've been there. Women can toy with men's lives and get away with it scot-free. It can be infuriating.

I'd have no problem putting a couple of 10mm rounds through the back of that fucking nigger's head - out its eyes
>One, two

This round's on me..

filtered

do I really bother you that much reddit? hahaha

he should of just killed her. Kill the one who gave you that pain, not some random dude

>Two massive epics about fighting over a chick

hahah wut?

>still hasn't caught a 6 foot black man in a surveillance state where everyone is monitored by the CIA

why is USA such a joke?

Just you cumdumpster

He should have realized that before he gambled all his money away. The guy is weak minded, weak willed, and a complete pussy.

Do me a favor user. Say Joy Lane.

This shit legit pisses me off as an American. They have everyone's nudes, I'm sure if the guy had called Saudia Arabia once on the phone he'd have a god on him. We are putting our resources into mass data collection, and it's retarded as fuck. What we need is intelligence.

What's empathy?
Is it the shit cucks feel when they invite niggers into their countries?

>victims

only 1 confirmed no?

the shit he was saying in that confession video made him seem human. but everybody has moments where people ignore them and dont shoot an old ass man in the face for no reason. we all have problems. and if you live long enough, somebody will fuck you over or piss you off. just fucking deal with it man.

It's clear that they don't want to find him.
America is a police state that doesn't want to apprehend criminals despite the surveillance they've done.

Nice im proud son. When taking blacks pills its hard to swallow. Keep getting laid and remember do not trust a roastie

No. If you empathize with an autist who kills to spite some dumb bitch, you will most certainly die unloved.

>loved

you're still blackpilled but think having casual sex is cool

lol, pathetic

Because whitey gonna be next, just you watch.

the bottomline is this nig killed someone who had nothing to do with his situation

kill the bitch an get it over with

>Empathizing with a black, fat, retarded murderer.
Wew Lad

Anyone else think this whole thing is a hoax? A psyop to see if we really hate niggers or something? It all seems kinda fake.

also no i do not empathize

we've all been in bad places before, experienced the clutches of complete nihilism, made stupid, wasteful decisions

this guy gambled all his money away, then blamed it on his mother, his friends and his ex-wife

that's literally the reason

that and he just couldn't handle the challenges of life that everyone else has to go through but still somehow figures out

the guy is a fucking dickhead who can't even accept that he fucked up financially and even lets it ruin the relationship with his mother

dude was a narcissist for sure, among other things

that arm

thicc

nope. Not even BLM will back him if the cops take him out.....or will they ? Hmmmmmmm

REEEE
STEVIE STEVE SPOTTED IN BRAZIL
twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854233744747642883

>twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854233744747642883

How the fuck did he get to Brazil

"Unconfirmed sources say that the American vigilante Stevie Steve was seen at the local supermarket now."

>vigilante
how are Brazilians so based? They literally call a nigger murderer a vigilante
KEK

So why did he started killing people again? I don't understand niggerspeak.

bix noods his woman of 3 months called him crazy