youtu.be/nxSSPdMoSLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The side the Muslims aren't on.

Nazi Demons plz.

i like the colour blue a little more than red so I'll pick blue

The Gold Team that divides them you polarizing fuck

>we aren't even human in their eyes
Says a lot about how these leftist faggots think

The side with viscous creatures holding spears and weapons?

Or the side with fags and muslim women holding signs?

Oh I don't know, that's a tough choice to make..

>Anyone who isn't a submissive Liberal pansy is a demon from Hell
Really now?

Red always red

Blue pill is strong my brother

Ive seen this like sixteen times and I just noticed one of the spears is a fucking cross.

Jesus this is so cringy and retarded.

>pig on the 'evil' side
hmmmm

Neither

i thought rightists like submissive women

i call being the nazi skelly bro in the coming monster horde rampage!

If I had to choose one, I'd go with the one that doesn't have a horde of demons on its side.

>that hidden jew on the left

I'm copying this from another thread because I'm trying to do my best to proliferate the truth about what's going on and spreading dat redpill.

>copy

I uploaded this video and /pol seemed to like it. They used it in dozens of dindu shootings for sake of argument.

>youtu.be/nxSSPdMoSLQ

I can do exactly the same, and even Sargon of Akkad style videos exposing more lies and presenting more hidden truth.

My ultimate goal is to further the work of Hitler truth trend such that it is an unavoidable subject of talk in every-day matters and the mainstream media. Truth fears no investigation, so put it in front of everybody until the truth saturates the normies beyond any reasonable deniability.

It's a carpet bombing of reason and truth.

>I need fluent German speakers and citation verification as part of my work.

Also input and subject matter suggestions.

Here's some other topics I want to tackle:

White shaming/cucking

framing and demonizing Assad/Kim Jung Un starting the new Cold War

Liberal physical/metaphysical study and genetics (why are Liberals so punchably soft and visibly identifiable? Can we define Liberalism as a complex of mental disorders?"

Degeneracy and decadence in the West

The Jew

The communist/marxist agenda

Bad parenting, "kids raising kids", Piaget's Theory of Cognitive development

Comparing traditional americans in their own time to today's degenerates

Fluoridation and the attack on our health with additives and food processing

Returning to traditional america and standards

Basic elementary-level learning (Mr. Rogers for not-faggots)

Let me know who can help

They're all submissive in the end.
>MUH EQUALITY! #NOTMYPRESIDENT! MY BODY MY CHOICE! ALL MEN ARE PIGS I CAN FIGHT THEM ALL! ALL POLICE ARE SCUM TOO I CAN FIGHT FOR MYSELF!
>Local man punches insufferable cunt autistically screeching all of this in the face
>O-Owwie! You can't hit me, I'm a girl! Police, arrest this man now!

>All women are into politics

Now fuck off or you get the rake

Get it, because pork is haram. All Muslims are innocent little angels who need to be protected at all costs. Including the ones in ISIS because those dirty white men provoked them to do it.

These always make the right look so much cooler. I don't want to be on the side full of niggers and muslims.

Pick a team full of sissy degenerates carrying around paper signs who are far too deluded to actually function themselves in the real world (oh, and some random ass bird)

Or team with a legion of demons and ayy lmaos who can function ferociously without acting like total fucking degenerates. Also, giant trump who's so sick and tired of sitting back with a bow and arrow that he uses the arrow as a shank.

Dunno about you guys, but i'm taking the cool factor over the mindless swarm of retarded coffee-shoppers here.

>Red Team rules! Suck it, Blue!
What did Rooster Teeth mean by this?

Even when it's are by them where they're literally trying to make us look like demons, our aesthetics just look more attractive than theirs.

Look at the ANNOYING "we're not gonna take it anymore..." look that brown twat out in front of their side has on her face.

Meanwhile we've got cool cross-shaped blades and other neato western cultural aesthetics.

I mean it's kind of a neat metaphor to have all of that medieval, 18th century, victorian and other western folklorish stuff literally locked in a death struggle with the decultured, blue, "just human" hordes of poop-folk.

The jew in the blue background

>Woman wearing a top with a heart on it surrounded by people with "love" posters
>"My body, my choice"

Well, each side is controlled by jews so it doesn't really matter.

I mean if you really look at it, it's lefties calling for the triumph of absolute blandness over anything with a hint of rootedness and culture.
A swarm of Hollister models ready to wipe the earth clean of character.

I choose Jenner

More like POOPSI

>t.10 year old newfag

jews*

Regardless of that commercial triggering BLM, Pepsi still tastes like needles inside a Coke.

BLIMPF BTFO!!!

came here to post this

Yeah I agree. I'll choose the red side.

I never understood this behaviour
How can women lie so openly to themselves like that?
They claim to want equality but the moment someone suggets treating them the same way men are treated they start crying.
It's not even about hambeast feminists, the average female seems to believe it deserves all the rights but none of the drawbacks

Obviously red its a total shitstomp

how do the commies on the left expect to fight demons with little faggy signs lmao

>Not owning your enemies branding

Lets see, do I want to be on the team of Nazi Skeletons, Cyber Demons and werewolves or the team of limpdick faggot betamales? Hmm...

Daily reminder that Trump is not compromised, and is still fighting against (((Them))).

BETTER DED THAN RED
WE'RE WHITE!

This is why I voted for Trump. It had nothing to do with him and everything to do with the people voting against him. Oh your a demi queer tri-gender wolf class attack submarine with 5 abortions, and a hijab screaming blm and your practically opaque your so white. Yeahhh....you can go fuck yourself.

That Casey Easter egg... I see what you did there. KEK wills it!!!

>implying I don't want to be a wolf

Being on the blue side seems like so much work.

>"Lol! Let me tell you my pronouns and how peaceful Islam is! Also, you can totally rape if you're Muslim, otherwise that cultural appropriation!"

Fuck that. On the red side you can be a demon which would be pretty sick. Or, I assume, you can chill in the back and be apathetic, which is where I am anyway.

Can I be the red wolf closest to the screen?

God's Team

>grouping Muslims and LGBT

You know what the biggest driving force for LGBT acceptance is? The free market. The Stonewall Riots started in the Stonewall Hotel, right? You know who owned it? The fucking mafia. What freer market, right? Capitalism results in equality. The heavy hand of the Left has ALWAYS (read: literally always) resulted in the oppression of LGBT people when it is enacted as a form of government.

I'd rather be gay in the USA than in the GDR, Russia, North Korea, or any of the commie shitholes in South America. Fuck this falsehood once and for all.

>still no aftermath guro of the werewolf and hellspawn side's effortless victory

Really boils my piss desu.

Can we plow through blue with a Tiger II (H) if we join red?

>That Jew Shadow and Pepe shadow in the background

great vid

The red side is brĂ¼tal as fuck. I want to be the werewolf and skullfuck muzzies and cucks

BLUE
DRUMPF MUST DIE

I want to be the the demon skeleton with the swastika carved on its forehead.

underrated post

They want the perks but not drawbacks

Jews* and Muslims*

The best lies are the ones we convince ourselves of first. Women tend to be pretty useless, but begging for help isn't effective since it puts all the power in the corner of the person you're begging. It gives you much more power to say you deserve help, you can dictate the terms of the help you get this way and it's more compelling, but the problem is that that's almost always a lie - nobody really deserves shit. So self-entitlement exists to fix this problem: convince yourself that you deserve help so that it's more convincing when you say it to other people.

When you remember that women are almost completely useless, it becomes a lot easier to figure out why they act the way they do.

I'm the flesh beast on the right.

On the side of this madman right here

Best I got. I don't claim to be a PS genius.

That is such an obvious propaganda.

The side where I can wear an SS uniform on the street and noone will act like pic related, and call the police.

Woman's thinking:
>This is just like in that film when they riot against that bad government guys

Because women aren't rational like men. Contradictory beliefs and behaviors don't bother them. They don't even notice they're doing it and throw a tantrum if this is pointed out to them. They are basically children.

I feel terrible for the mixed race baby

Top fucking kek.

does anybody know anything about this pic? does the artist know about its meme value?
damn i wanted to be that one
cute and badass desu

If I join the red team I get to fight for President Trump, kill muslims AND be a demon nazi skeleton with horns?

The choice is obvious. I want to kill some lefties.

They really like to play the victim and make us the stereotypical movie villain.
Their life is a superhero movie that never ended

Werewolfs aren't real user.

MUCH BETTER :)

It seems like the demon army wouldn't be that upset about abortions. It might bother the dove though.

Except in a leftwingers mind apparently.

Blue team:
Filthy degenerates with multiculty and body/mind positive goatse-behaviour.

Red team:
Globalist cucks and basement overlords with (((western)))) snart-in-the-mart family values.

Id prefer be out of this shit.

Team Instinct

Funny how they say "love", just imagine what those muslims would say if you asked what they think of transgender fags and homosexuls

Red looks more metal so red

Isn't to simple, sorry. Dumbass are too expressiv today

I can't believe how many of you didn't notice the shadowy Jew on the blue side. Did you at least notice Pepe?

Isn't red the color of the left?

You have no education