Next Berkeley Event Gear

I attended this Berkeley event. What I learned: Wear earplugs, helmet, and gas mask for next event. I think i will just wear an replica of an antique diving helmet. They are about $200s on ebay. That should keep the pepper spray out

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2nbvc
youtube.com/watch?v=z59mVfqT53g
youtube.com/watch?v=8EsZztSvVSs
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MV1U649/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1492498327&sr=8-15-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=full face respirator&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are prepared.

great idea. im wearing this next time.

hmm, maybe this...

and when you're done with it, you could repurpose it into a nice, aesthetic lamp

>Sup Forums_goes_to_antifa_riot.jpg

A more armored one would be great for the zombie apocalypse too. They could chew through this one though.

Why the fuck are the elbows so huge?

>not spraying yourself every night to build up tolerance

>not wearing Bauer titanium cage helmets
>not wearing protective hockey gear designed to protect you from being crushed by a 200 lb defenseman skating towards you at 40mph.
>not investing in hockey gear

>acquire chainsaw
>remove chain
>turn up to event
>strip naked
>chase anti fa with harmless chainsaw and film them fleeing for their lives
>make reservation for 8pm at Dorsia

You need some padded shit to go under the clothes so you can roll around or fall on concrete without getting scraped up.

Also the Anarchist's cookbook has great outfit ideas as well as home made explosive recipes, but you don't want to fuck with that shit trust me.

archive.is/2nbvc

LOOK! FUCKING LOOK!

>solid post
>007

Mobility while having water tight/pressure resistant joints.

Pretty sure you'd over heat bro.
Remember to stay hydrated.
Stay safe.

kek, don't forget to leave a few business cards in your wake to show off the new ivory white finish.

Faggots should check this book out at your local grade school library. It's got the real on this shit

>an replica of an antique diving helmet. They are about $200s on ebay. That should keep the pepper spray out

No you stupid mongol, it doesnt filter the air you're breathing in.

If you modify it to do so it may be breddy good though

You could always just go full Kroenen

wear a camel back for hydration

>Heavy
>No peripheral vision

No

Slow and steady like a tank

i think some basic mods would be necessary. Like attaching it to a vest of some sort. yes a small canister of scubadiving oxygen would be useful

>2015+2
>Not being into thicc elbows

Thanks KEK for the blessing

>tfw trump rallys have more unique units than total war games

Is this an antifa falseflag or is op really just that stupid?

You need mobility in your armour. Stickman's setup from last month is basically ideal and should be emulated to a tee.

Use a mask or some black cloth inside the helmet to hide your face. The more omninous you are the better. Kill them with fear

nah man. everyone who was in the front line got maced. 3m gas masks and ski goggles dont work as well as people had hoped. This helmet may limit vision and mobility, but pepper spray aint going in this shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=z59mVfqT53g

g- guys... how about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8EsZztSvVSs

Dude this is gold. Anything to scare the shit out of them! put some theatrics into the art of antifa bashing!

>Next Berkeley riot.
>Anti-fags have been preparing for this day.
>Soros bought them a training course to run through and hired a tactician to lay out their plan.
>Shit goes down.
>They're using fireworks as mortars, using flanking maneuvers, singling people out and separating them, streams are going dark one by one.
>Suddenly a beat up 1998 Chevrolet Blazer rolls up behind the crowd.
>Door opens and a man in a full diving suit with a claymore gets out.
>Dio blasting out his windows.
>Wades into the crowd.
>Between the velvet lies
>There's a truth as hard as steel
>The vision never dies
>Life's a never ending wheel
>HOLY DIVER
>YOU'RE THE STAR OF THE MASQUERADE
>NO NEED TO LOOK SO AFRAID
>JUMP
>JUMP

Muscular elbows

>Next Berkeley Rally
>Get their early so I can set up hot dog stand
>give antifa some hot-dogs as a chance to reconnoitre the enemy
>Dress up in ten ton outfit
>ohmansoawesome.jpg
>forgot to turn off hot-dog stove
>the thermal conductivity of the suit is high af
>burn myself alive
>antifa sees that I gave them hot-dogs so they claim me as one of their own
>tfw get buried in antifa casket

>make reservation for 8pm at Dorsia

Those cages are terrible, all you have to do is grab the front and pull down

Word you were there?
So was I

no manifesto?

>tfw no university riots in finland
why do ameritards get all the fun

yup was there!

Follow me on twitter
Im a personal friend of basedstickman, basedelbowman and head of the LA chapter of the proud boys

I found you on twitter. I am los angeles based also. I really would love to join proud boys, but my job insists i remain neutral. what are your thoughts.

I suggest you be like most members and stay closeted about your beliefs at work

You dont have to be public about being a proudboy

my situation is a bit more complicated. my bosses our cool. but i work for a start up which is focused on media and citizen journalists. im afraid i may taint brand name of company.

you should put settings on twitter, to be able to accept private messages.

lost

I know we've got some artists who are /ourguys/ so it would be great to see this visualized.

>wanting to join the proud betas
faggot

If i were going to throw down in berkely this would be on my wish list..
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MV1U649/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1492498327&sr=8-15-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=full face respirator&psc=1

Why would you fuckup that bad? Put some laxative in the hotdogs and you are golden already

What's the most outrageous and intimidating outfit someone on our side could wear? Is there anything that could top the American spartan?

SadoNationalism

diving helmets are heavy as fuck

im seeing an army of big daddies smashing commies

10/10

Make Bioshock great again.

>Laxative in hot-dog stant
At farmer's market that remained open during protests.

Fixed your evil plot ;)

- zorb
- zorb cams
- exiting zorb: riot gear, gas mask, body & helmet cams, backpack cylinder tanks of milk with handy spigots for the thirsty and fallen

Berkeley, 4/27

What sort of an escalation are we looking at April 27th?

Will it be bigger than this last one and the Milo event?

overlooked this, fucking kek

if you show up to a protest in a fucking diving helmet i will give you my first born

Mouth guards and cups to protect your schlong are crucial as well.

>MFW this is the modern day equivalent to well off citizens suiting up for the crusades

Is it, dare I say... Time to reclaim America from the Atheistic leftists?

Hammer your balls to create a tolerance for nut pain

That seems like it would be extremely easy to tip over.

Yeah that's fine too

DEUS VULT

Get a crusader helmet from amazon. They're like $40 but it'll protect you and you'll probably be memed.

I AM LARPACUS

need some pipe and drums desu

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

or

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

How good are firefighter helmets in combat?

You do know it would weight an awful lot

kek, competant nobles and lesser nobles are equivalent to fantasist burgerfats.

>Go to next Berkley protest
>Open a stall or just go around carrying a sign saying that you're renting out gas masks, goggles and maybe sticks.
>Rent out said products but ensure people pay a deposit should equipment be damaged or stolen.
>Recover items, rinse and repeat.
>Profit

Are we gonna see these events get crazier and crazier?

Yup. Also look at fairbairns manuals. The stuff he developed is still taught in UKSF unarmed combat courses.

Also, Rex doesn't cover the spinal dislocator.

Just wait till some Anti-fa retard brings an air rifle, pulls it out and gets shot by MAGA protestors. Media will then spin the story that Anti-fa dindu nuffin.

>archive.is/2nbvc
You know, there's that transparent visor made of a fucking piece of plexy, that riot cops use. That's your best protection against pepper spray, along wtith a simple respirator underneath. You can buy this shit in Lowes, for fuck's sake. Just a fucking woodworking protection. Good god, those burgers are strange.

not good, its only good for failing objects on your head.

I would really love to see some greasy antifa fuck get head butted by a dude in a diving helmet. Make it happen!

Was thinking about joining.
Does the proud boys require you to be an alt-lite pro-jew cuck like McInnes?

Serious question.

>be memed
Yeah, in a bad way. This shit takes time and practice to get used to and fight effectively in it, 'cause, surprise-surprise, you cant't see shit in it, unless you're re-enactor, HEMA, HMB or at least LARP.

depends are you against mounted or ranged opposition? if so they are decent
for cqc they're shit

or.. and im just saying...
mix laxatives into the water you are boiling those hot dogs in...

Fuck off back to T_D normie good goy cucks

Aside from it overheating you it will fuck up your balance and make it piss easy to knock you over

Closer to the hoplites of a greek polis T B H

This is a good read. Some elements may be different, but it closely mirrors as to what is happening, and about to happen if the left continues it's (predictable) spiral of escalation:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Diving gear is simply not possible to wear for any extended period of time.

The helmet alone for most models weighs at least 55 lbs.

Best bet is medieval helmets with opening face plates for a gas mask, or riot protection with plexi glass face covers.

Post your dream riot gear

What I noticed at the Berkeley event was that these riots were an opportunity for rightwingers to wear fun costumes and relive glorious hoplite combat. For the salty commies this dress up is serious business, but for us its all fun and games. Like everything else they cherish, we destroy what they hold sacred without even trying.

> bulgaria
> white
> relevant

I'm pretty sure a SCBA + respirator combo is good enough for eye/respiratory protection without sacrificing all peripheral vision and wearing a heavy chunk of metal on your head. If you want you can put on a military style helmet as well that will complement a good SCBA set