MARINE LE PEN WILL BE THE NEXT PRE-

>MARINE LE PEN WILL BE THE NEXT PRE-

All according to plan

>we asked 1,000 people
>this surely represents the will of a nation of millions!

fucking pollsters

digits confirm

In all honesty though, the French presidential election has a lot of similarities to the US elections, where the nationalist candidate falls behind the (((best))) candidate; all done to convince the public that Le Pen has no momentum and has no support compared to anyone else. Hope it goes well for the surrender monkeys.

Trump will surely never become President

Place them votes now, white identity is on the rise

>TRUMP WILL NEVER WI-

SACRE BLEU, IT WOULD APPEAR THAT I AM NOW A MACRON MACARON

Trump was, on average, 3 points behind

Not 30...

>poll results

where have I seen this before?

Sacre bleu j'aime macron now

Well your theater act of an election was against an old witch who wanted war against Russia and deliberately said she'd do everything you disliked, and still won by 3 Million votes. Here we have tons of parties against each other that often have to team up with each other to gain full power (over 50%).

These polls are consistent with Trump v Clinton polls in the primary. He was even "15 pts down" up until they started debating each other

Frenchcucks being cucks.

Bro even Trump's polling wasn't this shitty in the last few days following the election

Muslims could detonate a nuke in Paris and Le Pen still wouldn't win, the French are that cucked

Drumpf and Le Pen BTFO.

Just like Drumpf, Le Pen will go down in flames. Time to wake up and face reality, Drumpfies.

Drumpf!!! Hahaha crashing and burning. I love Drumpf tears. Can't wait to see his expression when he loses to a woman!

She won't win. Europe is 20 years behind us on the genocide. from 1970-2016 we went from 90% to less than 60% white.

The irony of course is our "left" has always been center-right comparative to Europe. Sweden is your California. A taste of what's to come that your (((leaders))) will not stop. A literal genocide they will sneer at, giving lip service to opposing immigration as they reject the validity of a white identity and praise the virtue of white genocide as strength.

Because they're fucking kikes.

If she loses, its because she's a girl

Why in god's name did they let the muzzies vote?

That's why they're here.

I swear these frogs WANT to become the next Sweden. No offense.
But on a serious note, be safe, swedebro.

>Trump 42
>Clinton 47

MEANWHILE

>LE MEME 29
>Macron 71

Kek, Macaroon won't even make it to the second round at the rate he's going.

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this gal get the Croissant codes.

You frogs really fucked it up.

Do you remember any polls with Hillary as high as 60%?

(((Polls)))

Le Pen will lose. Digits say so.

Simulation =/ Poll retard

(((digits)))

3/10

They're already worse than Sweden on demographics.

D O N

F
I
L
L
O
N

You post these like they were wrong or something.

So the pollsters should have weighted the polls based on the state's EV?