This must change your political opinions

This must change your political opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea, more intelligent that whatever ancestors are on the shitskin side.

Cool. Im white and have a 140 iq. My kids will probly have at least a 130 iq. Have fun birthing armies of oreo children trying to catch up to me. Probablistically youre going to have to see a few thousand oreos before one catches up to me. So get that lube ready!!

we've had this thread like 4 times today, fuck off.

t manlet

Says the shitskin.

but wait, i thought intelligence had nothing to do with race or genetics!

>taller
manlets irreversibly btfo

>Mixed-race
What's that? Doesn't (((science))) say race doesn't exist?

>Implying anyone believes a word in the daily mail

Stupid nigger

That source you got there is certainly top tier

>90% of scientists are Jewish

What theyre saying is that even a mutt kid is smarter than the miscegenating morons who birthed it

Yes, when spics and niggers have kids with white people, spics and niggers get an upgrade. We however are downgraded.

on something as complex as intelligence, hybridization across races is more likely to cause hybrid depressions than hybrid vigour as breaking down the correlation structure of something as complex as intelligence will likely do more harm than good.

No Istvan, you need to learn to read through results like this.

All its confirming is a union between Tariq and Cynthia results in a child a million times smarter then any of Tariqs forebears.

Why?

Because the kids got white blood in them.

Next bullshit survey please ...

ok then

brb pumping up some cracked out coon with my superior semen

Then why do shitskins commit most of the crimes and destroy/ruin everything while whites create and maintain modern society? Those are hard statistics. Kind of hard to argue with numbers.

If race isn't genetically significant how does race mixing increase genetic diversity?

I'd marry an Arab Christian. They are bases as fuck, taught from an early age to hate both jews and muslims

The kid being smarter than its coal-burning mother too is hardly a stretch of the imagination desu

That's impossible, race has nothing to do with intelligence, why is the article still up and the author not jailed for hate speech yet?

oh so brazil should be full of NBA players and nobel prize winners...

>Greater increase in height and IQ
For the non-whites, yes. For the whites it's a decrease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
this reads like a legendary battle between the classic wisdom of Europa against jewish tricks. it's fucking unreal. i'm starting to believe kikes are inherently deceitful

Fuck you Hilary loving aussie shits. Go take in an ABO orphan if you feel so strongly

They call him, narrative-flip man

wtf i hate tim and eric now

Good point. Prolly true in many cases