quora.com/What-is-everyday-life-like-for-an-average-citizen-in-North-Korea
flickr.com/photos/zaruka/collections/72157627713906300/
youtube.com/watch?v=541X9jrPpAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do them legs look like though

>America wants to FUCK this

Cute, A CUTE

this

North Korean women are pure and beautiful.

South Korean women are materialistic and plastic.

A north korean cosplaying as someone not starving

Nuke the American Scum Jew slaves! GO KIM!

What do white guys see in asian girls man?

Eh, whatever, I guess more white woman for muh middle eastern dick.

What are the odds of fucking on a NK tour
Asking for a friend

>Oh shit Trump might actually go to war with North Korra
>QUICK post a bunch of articles to make people feel bad about it so they protest the war therefore driving down Trumps approval rating
>Drumpf = Stumpfed
Lets trust the enemy, sure fuck it thats never gone bad before right? Vietnam? Never heard of it, sounds delicious though.

0%, NK women would never lay with an imperialist pig.

I hope NK nukes amerikkka.

Forbidden fruit user
>"hay, do you want to talk about juche up in my room?"
And then you're in there.

The day the professor gives any other options is the day of slaughter

>Fug I need war so based Rothschild can install another bank in another country that America brings to ruin.

You can buy sex (and weed)

That's mean don't be mean

And then your friend gets throw in NK prison when he gets caught banging an NK qt. Your friend may as well be playing with fire should he attempt it.

See Pyongyang tour seems kick ass
I wouldn't want to buy the sex though, so much as cheekily obtain through alcohol
The diet Cosby

if we could replace the disgusting Mexicans with pure Korean waifus I would be OK with this

>"Come home, white man"

Shit is that illegal? We'd have to be quick and stealthy about it
>people listening because the rooms bug
LET THEM LISTEN

>Kike owned US media
>Wants to prevent war

>Kike owned world bank
>Wants war
Its a lose-lose situation. (((They))) win either way

>posts pic of plain-faced slope
>expects sympathy

>floral black umbrella
>floral
I don't see any flowers.

looks like it has Down's syndrome

Pure propaganda photo. Kids umbrella for funerals. Might as well put your head in the washing machine if you can not work out the symbolism. NK are kings as subliminal thought policing.

>tfw you will be able to invade korea and enjoy the "spoils" of war in your lifetime.

Yeah, you know what, I think I'm with you on that one.

Look closer retard

> Typical inbred NK asian
> umbrella made in China

You are banned from /r/pyongyang

America wants to LIBERATE this

Enlist now and you'll probably be raping her in two months

NK razor blades in vagina. Take some iron cloves and check cavities before inserting.

north koreans are basically chinks and thus aren't human

Deep thoughts from a country that has more Japanese students starying in it thant any other. Your LUV them.

*Blocks your path

No, we don't. We want to free the nipple.

Vulcans and Romulans?

Do north koreans and south koreans understand each other or do they use different languages?

They've been a seperate country for like 70 years. GB and the USA seem to be alright communicating with one another after almost 250.

>"Come home, white man"

lel

>"I JUST THOUGHT SHE REALLY LIKED ME
>THIS HURTS ON SO MANY LEVELS""

Every arab chick in the west is a cumdumpster for white men, pajeet.
t.uni student

North Korean is more structured traditionally and has wording that focuses more on Tradition.

South Korean, because of how modernized it's become compared, is more 21st century.

Words like "Computer", "Helicopter", "Internet", "Video" would be different

We need to devise a qt nork girl acquisition strategy

u.s should attack to NK and we would happily take nork girls as refugees.

lmao

I think that's the first Asian I have ever found attractive

The Russian FSB meme machine did well when it was Trump vs. the establishment. Backing North Korea was a bridge too far. Literal Stalinist, meth-manufacturing, death-camp dictatorship. Nuke 'em all.

Once the NK's get a taste of modern culture, like iPhones and McDonalds, it's all over. You show NK teens Playstations, they'll overthrow the government in no time.

It happened to China. The fat kid is terrified of his people finding out what other countries have. He's also terrified of them finding out they've been lying about everything all along.

I don't know, the squish faces and the cute slanty squinty eyes always does it for me.

quora.com/What-is-everyday-life-like-for-an-average-citizen-in-North-Korea
What is everyday life like for an average citizen in North Korea?
In 25 words or less? I travel annually to the DPRK and I have been all over the country. The answer is - it depends. If you live in Pyongyang life is difficult but manageable for those fortunate enough to live there. Still there is very little to buy. Soap, most foodstuffs, underwear, medicines and hundreds of other things are scarce. Elevators do not work. Bath tubs are for water storage. Toilets do not flush without a bucket. Stores use candles for lighting.

This is a society of connections - who you are related to and know matters for material existence. If you were to lose your family you cannot survive alone. If you have access to hard currency, RMB, Euros and Dollars, well then it gets a bit easier. The vast majority do not.
Manual laborers on the Pyongyang-Wonsan road.
For millions struggling in villages and towns, particularly doing manual labor life is a constant struggle. No glass in apartments, hauling water, struggling to feed a household, infrequent electricity, poor medical care, little heat, etc.

While it resembles rural China, you see nothing of the flourishes or flashy toys the Chinese kids have. The clothes on the kids are usually adequate (below you see children on the street in Hamhung) but life in the north is marginal.
Life centers around the regime. Learning centers around the regime. Below is a primary school indoctrination room at the Chongjin primary school. This is the Kim Jong-il room.

Life in the north revolves around the 48 hour week and make work. I have seen middle school children digging ditches and college students doing manual labor in the worst weather. It is as if they keep them busy all the time.

Propaganda is everywhere. The regime is visible everywhere. Below is a mural in Wonsan and they are literally everywhere. There is nothing like it anywhere. In the USSR you had to look to find it. In the DPRK this is the norm.

Propaganda vans rove the towns and loudspeakers blare from 5am to 11pm. It is fascinating to see, and you will not see it if you are the typical tourist.

Village life is more what people experience. Some of the housing is adequate but much is now falling apart. The only reason the people in the countryside escaped the famine of 1996-97 was that they were self-sufficient in food. This is a village in the mountains near Haeju - a bit better and newer than average.

If you want to see more of my photos they are on Flickr. The 2011 photos are at this site with links to the other years:

flickr.com/photos/zaruka/collections/72157627713906300/

They NEED to be liberated.

ur not looking hard enough, user

>They NEED to be liberated.

t. jew

Burn the rice, pay the price!

>tfw that's why we lost vietnam

I feel bad for NK citizens. We need to drop a bomb on Kim's head and liberate them.

>America wants to LIBERATE this.

Don't worry Baby; freedom is incoming.

war brides
right wing rape squads
OORAH

>Norks stir shit
>Norks continue to stir shit even when everyone else tells them to pack it in
>Norks continue to stir shit even after China tells them they're sick of shit stiring and won't protect them anymore
>REEEEE WHY IS MEAN USA GOING AFTER POOR LITTLE PERSECUTED NORTH KOREA!?!?
>FAT LAD IS A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU MUFFIN!!!!

but what type of umbrella does she hold in the sheets

North koreans may not know everything about the outside world but they are vaguely aware of the fact that their nation is poor compared to other nations. The people on the northern border communicate and trade with Chinese smugglers all the time, and contraband from the outside world is widespread among middle class Pyongyang residents (such as DVDs containing K-drama).

What prevents them from revolution is fear of the chaos and carnage that may occur when the regime falls, plus fear of US and Chinese military attacks (yes, the north Koreans dont even trust the Chinese).

Some chance with another tourist, better chance if you go during a busy/party time like the marathon or new year's.

With a North Korean though it's going to be next to impossible, even if they think we're pretty (100%), they still see us as scumbag imperialists and punishment would be severe. They would not risk their privileged position in society for sex.

cute boy

A big black one if she had the choicr

Wrong.

A white defector from the DMZ in the 60s has a Nork wife and kid with her
Checkmate atheist

This thread proves people like Eurasian writer right, you guys are really losers who can't get beautiful white woman so you settle for the ugliest race of females in the world.

Idiot shouldn't have vandalised the country.

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

>Nork TV

I want a Nork girl to slap me, spit on me and call me a imperialist pig while making me fuck her
>It will never happen though
>Why live

We don't want to kill them, we want to save them

Pipe down Ahmed

id let her blow my whistle if you know what i mean

ummm ok bro literally don't care, my asian wife is a qt and really intelligent.

>you'll never chug a Budweiser whilst you plow her, Andrew WK blasting over the radio, her nails digging into your back through the America flag you have fastened round your neck as a cape
>tfw not even American so this dream is not only unlikely, but literally impossible
Fug

> you will never have an army of brainwashed Nork waifus perform Hell-March across your naked body.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=541X9jrPpAQ

how the fuck is that umbrella "floral"?

the pattern on it?

Wouldn't NK be able to make a lot of money selling these kinds of services to tourists?

>LET THEM LISTEN
das it mane, das hao u doo et

DEAMOCRACY

This is why I support NK

It's the same language, but a lot of interesting differences have developed due to the country's division.
For example, most European loanwords in SK come from English, while NK has also adapted Russian words.
The word for "tractor" in SK is "teurektor", based on the English pronunciation, in NK it's "teuraktor", pronounced like in Russian, and so on.
In other cases, NK has opted to create new words for western inventions while SK has embraced anglicisms. For example, NK has its own korean words for juice and ice cream, SK just uses "juseu" and "aiseukeurim".

But also beautiful

Dont be dumb magyar....never trust woman.
Thats why take girls on dates to beach or waterpark.
NK girls are too poor to have plastic surgery and tons of makeup.

I will join the North Korean army if Donald Trump even dares threatening the country this qt lives in again.
I would drink this norks bathwater. She is a cute. CUTE!!!!

Americans will support this war for the sake of giving people like her a chance of living a normal life just like everyone who posts on this board. Well maybe not like everyone who posts on this board, some of you are fucking losers who haven't sniffed pussy since you popped out your mom's.