Did the emergency alert system just go off and then suddenly revert back to normal program for anyone else or was it...

Did the emergency alert system just go off and then suddenly revert back to normal program for anyone else or was it just me? TV cut out then said emergency action message but then before it displayed the message cut out again went back to normal channel. I'm on Comcast (sad I know).

Anyone else? I checked all the wires and shit first reflex I saw nothing new on North Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWt4Di6zr14
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/17/pentagon-announces-review-nuclear-posture-amid-north-korea-tensions.html
dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/main/north-korea-threat-to-hawaii/
dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/news-release/testing-of-new-siren-on-oahu-april-19-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not larping or anything just a bit freaked out. Wonder if it was just a glitch or a bad test

Someone at the station wondered what the red button did and they found out

It launched the nukes

Probably someone fucked up somewhere

youtu.be/lWt4Di6zr14

I am thinking this may have been a botched test. If anyone else saw a warning message please let me know

Really spoopd out either way

IT IS TOO LATE TO LEAVE YOUR LOCATION

checked, it was just a test before USA goes full WW3 sometime this week.

Oh please no, these things freak me the fuck out, even if they're fake

kek, im sitting in kc at the moment too

NC here. Had an EAS test an hour ago. What struck me as odd was that the voice was an actual human as opposed to the usual computer voice. Lasted about 30 seconds and was gone.

Nothing to worry about, what with all the action lately I'm sure they just want make sure everything's working just in case. If shtf it won't be a quick blip it'll be everywhere.

Roger that so this confirms there was a test.

Over on big chan a poster explained why the tests.

Nuclear readiness posture review by DOD began late yesterday (its the 18th here now):

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/17/pentagon-announces-review-nuclear-posture-amid-north-korea-tensions.html

We have confirmed that it went off in multiple states but did not display the test message fully in certain states for whatever reason.

Do you have a DVR? Rewind and take a photo

dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/main/north-korea-threat-to-hawaii/

I mean, it makes sense when they have a standing shelter in place readiness order already. They even testing the sirens:
dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/news-release/testing-of-new-siren-on-oahu-april-19-2017/

yeah the sirens and eas buzzer get me too.

this means, as I suspect, we could have a full scale nuclear war and the earth would survive.

For real, we had like 2000 nukes tests, no real harm, the USA has 4000 nukes, russia another 4000, china maybe 1000 nukes

16000 tsar bombs is way way more than the whole world arsenal

BOMBS AWAY COME ON GODDAMMIT

so many 3s

That infographic is retarded. The difference between mushroom clouds is logarithmical, not linear. In reality Tsar Bomba wouldn't be 3 times the height of Castle Bravo and definitely not like a 100 times the Little Boy

trip fag go away, no (You)'s for you.

lawd have mercy me too

Fuck of triforce nigger

>tfw they test the air-raid sirens here once a month
>tfw you guys would freak out and rush for shelters in that situation