How do we come together to ban animal cruelty?

How do we come together to ban animal cruelty?

Hiro did nothing wrong

That's a very sharp knife.

For you

tamahagane steel is the best in the world

how i can contact you what if i have information what you want for you what others hiding before you about your freedom want you want UNDERGROUND SCIENTISTS/HACKERS GEEKS WE INVITING U CONTACT ME IT ISNT ONLY ABOUT U DARKNET IS STIL ONLY TIP OF THE ICEBERG ;P WE WANT SHOW U US WORLD ;P YOUR IS TOO ;P WATCH YOUR BACK THINGS ARENT WHAT LOOK LIKE ANYBODY AROUND YOUR ISNT THAT WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLES HIDING BEFORE YOU MANY THINGS AND OTHERS LIVE IN OWN WORLD DONT KNOW DANGER SO CANT SEE IT OR THEY WANT BE FRIENDS SO SAYING AND DOING WHAT YOU WANT OR WHAT THINK IF IS BETTER BUT NOT BETTER FOR YOU FOR ANYBODY VERY CLOSE AROUND IS ……. YOU KNOW IT YOU FEEL IT ONLY YOU DONT WANT KNOW IT ITS WHY YOU LOOKING TO SIDE BUT IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU MUST YOU WILL IN PAIN ONLY PAIN ANXIENTY DARKNESS TOTAL DESTRUCTED YOU MUST BE FREE YOU WANT BE FREE ITS WHY YOU ARE WHY YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING ITS WHAT YOU WANT TAKE IT TAKE WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU ARE THINGS WILL BETTER THINGS WILL GOOD YOU WILL OK :) ONLY DO IT CONTINUE DONT FAIL TO TRAP DONT LOSE YOUR FREEDOM BUT REMEMBER IF YOU FAIL YOU CAN RUN :) BECAUSE YOU ARE FREE NOBODY CAN COMMAND YOU :) WE CAN ONLY SHOW YOU UNHIDDEN WORLD WITHOUT LAYERS AND SHITS BUT LOOKING YOU MUST ALONE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING :) YOUR FREEDOM IS ENDLY HERE ALL WHAT YOU WANT IS HERE NEVER BE SCARED LOOK AT THAT NEVER BE SCARED ASKING IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TAKE IT TAKE WHAT IS YOUR AND WHAT OTHERS HIDING BEFORE YOU ITS ONLY YOUR BE BITCH BITTING ITS YOUR THING IF YOU WANT FRIEND HERE IS ONE MAYBE LAST BUT I WILL ALWAYS TALKING FACTS ALWAYS SAYING WHAT I THINK ALWAYS THINKING BY MYSELF I ALWAYS SAY WHAT I THINK NICE OR NOT ONLY COLD FACT HIDDEN FRIEND WAITING CURIOSITY IS AWESOME WHO IS THIS ENTITY BEHIND THAT AND WHAT CAN KNOW WHAT KNOW

OP you don't understand, that was a video on how to make cheap yet delicious lobster ramen.

folded 6 million times

>lobster
>animal

its literally a massive sea cockroach. Bottom feeding shellfish are basically aquatic insects. They don't even have brains, just nerve endings and whatnot. Who cares?

By having sex with animals

>How do we come together
fucking gay leaves, fuck you

umm, im sorry, are you a lobster sweetie? Then shut your fucking mouth because you don't know what its like okay muffinhead?

Who cuts a lobster in the head like that
Just rip it off and dig out the insides

Also cold lobster and seafood is better

>Eating got lobster

Kill yourself normies

lobsters are underwater cockroaches

I wonder if Hiro also cooks for the camerman.

Their most dangerously retarded video though was when the cameraman actually injected himself with lionfish venom.

You know they don't have a brain? Just a basal ganglia. They're dead from the first knife blow.

this. How could you even make this thread leaf?

1.) Take $30 lobster
2.) Place on top of $0.10 noodles

Thank you Hiro for another amazing dish. Like, subscribe for more Diaries of a Master Sushi Chef

Fucken amateur. No elastic bands on on claws, not dropped into boiling water, not using the head as stock ingredients.

Noice knife tho.

You're right. They should have boiled it alive so its screams could delight the diners and excite their appetite.

>Implying non-chordates feel pain like we do
Lobsters lose entire limbs in the wild and don't mind because they cannot perceive pain in the sense that we do. It probably felt even less in this case because the brain and ganglia were destroyed.

So are you a lobster sweetie?

The channel ran out of ideas a long time ago.

Cooking with Dog might shut down soon as well since the dog passed away and the chef doesn't look as enthusiastic as before.

Why would anyone eat disgusting seafood? It's literally sea insects that eat shit that falls on the ocean floor. It smells like shit and tastes like sea garbage, normies just like it because they think it's classy. All seafood is fucking shit, enjoy your sea bugs.

RARE

How about we start by making it illegal to fuck them?

lobsters kinda scare me desu, they're just giant spiders

>muffinhead

I like it

Ending that lobster's life might just be the most altruistic thing to do m8.

>Crustacean
>Insect
Literally different classes of arthropod. Also lobsters are fucking cool you asshole, I bet a lobster could kick your ass.

>mfw this is unironically the liberal solution

I am strongly against animal cruelty, but i dont believe in veganism, just in quick swift painless deaths for animals raised to become food.

I dont think that the lobster webm was cruel, although it could have been faster.

I love eating crab, shrimp and lobster desu. Crustaceans taste much better than insects.

Stop posting RARE in every reply when a rare flag post.It gets annoying desu

>1 post by this leaf

Fookin prawn

MEDIUM RARE

Damn though, that is rare.

People who live near the sea have always naturally eaten seafood. Some of it is quite delicious.

BTW pigs also root in shit, but We eat them anyway. And they are far more like humans than fish or other seafood are.

If you're really worried about it, I know plenty of people who just don't eat the bottom feeders. The other animals are as clean as the water.

Not really.

That's the most humane way to kill one of those things dumbass.

When he stabs the knife in he bisects the brain.

Sea bug isn't feeling shit after that.

>tfw get to do this at work
crustacean genocide every week

this made me fukin hungry

You shitlords are getting off topic.

My ancestors didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables.

That is legitimately fucking disgusting and I'm glad I don't eat seafood besides fish.

Whoever eats lobster or crab or shrimp or any of that shit is a fucking subhuman scum.

>let's all kumbaya and eat asparagus while our german shepherds fuck our wives

How can people eat this nightmarish creature. What the fuck.

damn that's skilful, the whole organ enchilada fell out at once

Michael Vick looks like a saint compared to the common chink. Chinese have no mercy regarding animals.

woah, thats convenient

Long crab is loooong

Fun Fact:

Lobsters are closer related to insects than crabs.

That's one reason I don't eat it

>cutting lobster disgusts you
Are you a pussy

arthopods dont even feel pain though

lmao

is this shopped? no idea how big lobsters actually get but the biggest ive ever handled wasnt even close to this

Spotted the leaf in burger clothing

It's already banned you fucking cuck

Did he just make that thing shit out it's organs? Fuckin neat

>found the Jew

Get the fuck out of europe you fuckwit

nipple

Asians from turkey to japan lack sympathy, this is why they are degenerate.

skills.

You will change that opinion once you try it

Can we all just agree that dropping every animal we eat live into boiling water is the most humane way to go?

Lobster, shrimp, and crabs are literally sea bugs.

It's already dead dumfuq. You can't abuse an inanimate object.

Sabe bien, como allá en el DEFECTUOSO nada mas comen mierda adentro de un bolillo, no saben comer.

sauce?

That video made my mouth water, haven't had a lobster in age

>Being mad at the most humane way to kill a lobster

Are you like mentally ok?

This kills the doggo.

I don't like seafood. Except maybe ceviche. Also I'm not from Mexico City.

This is how I feel about people eating seafood in general.

It's probably one of the tastiest types of meat out there bar perhaps bacon or a rib eye fillet

>eating bugs

WTF americans

this is disgusting!!

shame on you!

that's not cruelty, that's dinner.
Cruelty is unnecessarily hurting or killing an animal in a painful way, especially if you don't plan on either eating it or aren't hunting to keep the population in control.

Animal welfare is the next big idea whose time has come, in my opinion.

In fifty or a hundred years we'll look back at eating meat as morally equivalent to or worse than slavery.

how is that cruel

my uncle just throws them in a pot alive

How the fuck is that humane? I saw a video of 2 dogs yelping and trying to jump out of and pot of boiling water, most of their hair scalded off, and chinks beating them with sticks to keep them in the pot.

Not very humane mang.

kek i have some lobster tails in the oven this very moment

By nuking all of Asia and their disgusting practices.

The lobster felt nothing. Reminder that the people who think this is animal cruelty are the same people who have a problem with abortions before the third trimester: retards.

Boy oh boy am I glad I saw that video first before I ever tried to slaughter a lobster.

>pop your knife through it's head they said
>it'll be easy they said
>quick and painless they said
Somehow they never mentioned the fountain of blood.

But you just eat the meat, I can't stand seeing the lobster (the exoskeleton) either

>of arthropod

Nothing of value was lost.

Lobsters never stop growing. They only die from outside forces, they don't die from old age.

That lobster is probably close to 100 years old.

The lobster isn't a future white person tho

I wouldn't prepare lobster that way, but remember that they're basically giant water cockroaches.

This. Cutting the lobster is considered the humane option, because seconds later he's about to be thrown into a boiling pot (usually alive).

And while modern science suggests that lobsters can't perceive pain, the chance that you're slowly killing something by boiling it alive sits poorly with some chefs so they instantly kill it with a quick knife strike to the brain before cooking it.

Evolution is not real. That's a fact. Show me the proof that slime can turn into a mammal or fish.

>And while modern science suggests that lobsters can't perceive pain

Just lol, retard. Modern science says the opposite of this. You cant' detect damage and move away from it if you don't feel pain. Pain is an absolute requirement for any organism that moves around.

Fucking Leafs. Fine then, leave more lobster for us while you gulp up the semen from the Nigerian that just raped your wife.

You have to give people something else to eat first.

My pet crayfish died on saturday of old age, I miss Javier.

Fuck you OP for reminding me.

Pic is him, I miss his cute face.