SUBVERSION, NOT FLAME WARS

Masters in Social Psych here

This is the most fun Ive had since I had 2 hookers taking lines off my juicy cock.

>Make fake, believable black social media profiles
>Argue logical fallacies such as "muh dreadlock appropriation"
>Piss off logical lefties, retarded ones will join you in your "PoC" struggle
>?????????????
>Profit

I promise this is 9000% more effective than trying to logically argue with these people. They won't admit they are wrong (and stupid), but they will be ready to jump ship when they think they are surrounded by fools drilling holes in the hull

Other urls found in this thread:

anxietyculture.com/letters.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>masters in social psych here

Wow you must really know what you're talking about...

Guise, I have an idea.... A unique social psych tier idea... Let's do that thing you've been doing for almost a decade.

You're a little late, and a little bit of a faggot, friend.

contribute or fuck off, you don't even live in America. Find something useful to do in your life instead of fantasize about my country.

I've had a black facebook for about 9 years

I have like 200 black "friends and relatives"

What can I do to join in on the fun

Join a bunch of lefty and liberal groups. Don't be too obvious about it. Call out microaggressions and racism often. Think back to when you were a lefty, or an ex-lefty you know. What turned them off? Be that guy.

Jill Stein Dank Meme Stash is a good one
so is any Bernie group. Bernie or Bust, etc. Join tons, hell even make groups

Quality Hitomi

Local groups for big cities are also filled with lefties to convert.

Dont forget anarchist and punk groups. Join all types of music groups to turn more normies off. Remember, even lurkers are being converted

Think like a JIDF or CTR shill. Divide and conquer. By race, by ideology (many lefties can't decide if they are a communist or an anarchist, seriously), height, gender, weight, social class, ANYTHING.

my page is like a ghetto black guy with bad grammar though. gibs me dat.

not really on the level of thinking to even know what cultural appropriation is.

if they call u out on being too smart, theyll be called out

plus most these groups are closed or secret so your list wont see it

Yes.. there are so many dividing lines Among the left.

They are not united, they are a VERY loose coalition at best.

Lesbians hate flaming homos - and despise Trannies

Blacks hate jews (and pretty much everyone else - including themselves)

There is real animosity - Lets have fun with this and be productive at the same time!

I remember reading an essay about this. Timothy Leary apparently spent his final years writing extreme right-wing letters to newspapers, hoping to discredit the right. Time the tables turned. Good job user.

Unions vs. hippies -- that's why Obama never came out against DAPL until after the election. Unions want the jobs for building the pipelines, hippies want to ban them.

>Blacks hate Jews

I know why they do

This is why I've been seeing hypotheses regarding a Sup Forums-Hotep NAP or alliance?

Slide thread.
Sage.

FOH

sounds intriguing, link?

>contribute or fuck off

I'm gonna sage your thread, faggot.

slowpoke.gif
user, we've always done this. hownew.ru?

An excerpt from it on the sidebar of this very antique looking site which suggests ways of doing the same thing:

anxietyculture.com/letters.htm

Saging does shit
Forever. We used to have nightly threads, lets bring that back. Lets enlist the newcomers. Try not being a pretentious neckbeard

If newcomers are not intelligent enough to pick up on doing this/that its being done they need to fuck off. We used to say LURK MOAR for a reason.

>anxietyculture.com/letters.htm
Thanks user
Feel free to leave to a black cock thread

>we used to
Yeah we used to do a lot of things differently however times have changed and we need to spoonfeed the plebs due to our newfound 'popularity'.

ur pic is shit

fucking antifa really bother me

they don't even know what the fuck they are angry about