Alex Jones, the actor

Since Alex Jones is now a confirmed actor by his lawyer, who on Infowars is the most watchable?

time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/

I say Darrin McBreen, Millie Weaver, and David Knight are the most based.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=akngVDyIqTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=NbSBGs3k_0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew Sup Forums was satire

Whats the difference between him and John Stewart?

John Stewart is wrong.

Can Sup Forumsfags really not step outside of their little made up world for a moment and see the craziness of their comments?

>Whats the difference between a comedian and a guy who blames the jews for everything?

Are you really this fucking dense?

This whole debacle has really made me question how smart Sup Forumsacks really are, considering how many people actually watch this guy and take his word seriously.

Hes been playing this character since the early to mid 90s then. This is is just legal speak to cover his ass further.

>implying the Jews arent behind everything

Kys kike

He's a MASCOT for the ideas of Sup Forums. If you think we are taking him literally, pls KYS

>whats the difference between people who pander to retarded fanbases for money?

lmao you thought the mouth breathing autists on this autistic board weren't autistic...

>looks at flag

damn...

Are people seriously surprised by this "revelation"? Pretty much every media personality plays a role to some extend, why the fuck would Alex Jones be any different, especially considering how batshit crazy he acts half of the time? I'm pretty sure he even mentioned it on his show once.

Yes, he plays a character, but that does not mean that he is not being sincere in most of what he says.

>leftist retards are completely gobsmacked when they realize they were never in on the bit and are extremely upset that everyone else knew but them

Split between David Knight and Owen Shroyer

What's so hard to understand?
He absolutely needs to say this or he's losing custody over his kids in court.

This. I don't understand why you cunts just take this at face value.

I think Alex Jones acts fucking retarded, but it should be clear to everyone that he has to say this in court.

Alex Jones has always been a character. The actor who played him was switched out in 1997 for another. A lot of people say Bill Hicks now plays Jones, but we can't say for sure.

Not saying the guy is CIA or some shit like that, but he definitely has handlers in the government (i.e. complete flip-flops on issues almost immediately without providing any reasoning why he changed his mind). Jones is a filter to keep people digging for truth from digging any deeper. Phenomenal entertainer, though.

>Alex Jones
>ever blaming the Jews
lmao

I'm actually proud of Sup Forums right now. I thought a lot more people would be upset, but I'm glad to see people understood the obvious.

>Spends hours red-pilling Joe Rogan
>Joe Rogan actively fact checks everything he says
>Right every time
>Gets sued into oblivion by bitch wife
>Mastermind defense
>Sup Forumslock calls him confirmed actor

Honestly if you ever took this kike faggot seriously and not for laughs, you're an imbecile.
The dude literally believes NWO are secret nazis who survived ww2 and not likes.

Literally
>OY VEY DA GOYIM CIRCUMVENTED OUR FAKE NEWS MONOPOLY AND ELECTED TRUMP!
>WE GOTSTA SEIZE ALL DA MEDIAS AGAIN AND MAKE DA GOYIM TINK ONLY WE GOT DA ANSWAHS!

When WaPo gets away with saying completely fabricated shit like Russia hacked the electric grid, then people like Jones aren't just acceptable, they're better than the alternative.

Anyone remember Jason Bermass or Aaron Dykes?

>never calls out the jew
>in fact, sometimes praises the jew
>uses "globalist" as a buzzword for everyone he doesn't know a lot about
>over 90% falseflagging, insane clickbait

Nothing against people like David Knight and PJW, but Alex Jones is a fucking idiot and I have no idea why anyone would take him serious.

> baseless conspiracy theories like "Pizzagate"

sure thing bud voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

You fucking morons will keep defending this hack even if he turns out to be the master jew of all jews

Fuck that, Alex is the man. He might not be right about everything and he is careful when naming the jew but i'm not gonna stop watching him. If he is nothing more than an entertainer he is among the best entertainers in the world. Millie is a hottie, the other guys are alright and I also watch PJW.

>Alex's wife's stance: he's crazy (obviously wanting custody and money)
>Alex's stance: I just play it up for the camera! (obviously wanting to keep his kids)
>Mainstream media: HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S BEEN LYING THE WHOLE TIME! WE WON GUYS!

How fucking retarded do you have to be to take someone's legal defence as a true statement on their lives. 50 Cent claimed he was broke in court too.

If he didnt use the actor defense, they would have shut him down ages ago.

The only reason (((they))) allow Alex to exist is because of his conspiracy lunatic image.

>no archive
>no pasted quote

Go to hell, reverse kike nigger motherfucker.
NOT CLICKING YOUR SHIT

Yes, how mysterious that someone would praise an ethnic group that is fighting against globalist influences in its ethnostate. Honestly baffled how anyone could have words of praise for an extremely intelligent minority that has shaped the modern state of technology and culture

Wait, you mean to tell me that there were ACTUAL people in Sup Forums that believed this man was genuine news?

only traditional news sources actually thought he was 100% legit, or at least that's how they portrayed him.

"That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a trailblazer and explorer! Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S PURE EVIL!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you Michael Jordan and Bieber. Unlock your human potential! Defeat the globalists who wanna shutter your mind!—Your doorways to perception!—I wanna see you truly live! I wanna see you truly be who you are!!!"

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=akngVDyIqTQ

He can be a goofball all he wants and act insane... But its when he says this kinda real shit is when I know he's a good dude

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

youtube.com/watch?v=NbSBGs3k_0A

These videos are both from 1997

It's legal speak to cover that he's really bill hicks.

You guys are hilarious, still clinging on to believing he's not a shill

he probably sold out/got threatened at some point, his bohemian grove docu was alright

This right fucking here. I always thought that it was a given that Alex Jones is basically a Jon Stewart type, its just that Alex Jones is usually right.

His Bohemian docu was of little to no consequence, Bill Cooper has exposed the Bohemians a whole decade before that. As a group they are completely inconsequantial. Listen to Nixon's tapes.

ooo muh burning owl, fucking spoooky, yes and? It's fucking nothing, and probably was staged precisely to give him street cred in the conspiracy scene to replace Cooper.