It's sad because it's true now

Well Sup Forums I hope your happy with yourselves you've successfully ruined the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not yet. soon.

What did I do?

Hey, nothing is ruined!

War = free lulz

digits Germany starts it

>bombing syria and afghanistan

>bad

The world needs a reboot. Bad people rule everywhere. It's time for a clean start. I don't care if I die as long as the new world is better.

>more content for ylyl treads
Im ok with this

It was worth the keks.
My only hope is that this will be world's first social media streamed conflict.

What country would be the safest one to stay in once the ww3 kicks in?

Germany should've finished the last one. The "liberators" we got turned the world to shit. I feel sorry for the Jews, though - that was a huge mistake - we killed the wrong people.

Bhutan

They control the shadow market

>1post by this id

Armageddon when?

greenland + iceland

canada of course

noone will fuck with the US

it's a prank bro

Not bad, just pointless and a waste of money

>Iceland
Don't you know the strategical position of Iceland?
It would probably be invaded by the US or Russia if war broke out between the two.

Of course Germany starts it that's not even up for discussion.

What are the odds that Sweden will join the world war? Finland will surely be driven to it, and hopefully gig sam ass. But first we have to order those fighter jets, coz our mighty F/A-18 armada is about to expire. No offense russia, but I don't think we buy anything from you...it might be your ass to kick and we don't want anything that could compromise our military forces.

Sweden has a military?

*Finland* has a military??

>being this delusional
the day of the rake is near

>you've successfully ruined the world

wtf else were we supposed to do with it u retard

but why tho

Portugal we told to fuck off twice we can tell em to fuck off trice

>*Finland* has a military??
Never underestimate Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

We did nothing but obey the will of Almighty Kek.

>believing that either the usa or russia would even dare to invade iceland

topkek

hue???

>Dear Diary. date 27th of June 2018
>Word war 3 broke out 3 months ago, many nations are destroyed. The internet was shut down 17 days ago, I however managed to find a person who claims to have memed this hellish landscape we call home now

>Date 28th of June, 2018

>He has agreed to an interview, I will be writing notes. The interview will begin in two days time as he has requested time to prepare.

>Date 30th of June 2018

>When I questioned why he felt responsible he indicated to me the existence of memetic warfare in shaping the future, when asked why him and as he calls it "His fellow Sup Forumsacks" wanted this, he simply said "We did it for the lulz"

>Date July 1st, 2018

>I have pondered what this intriguing Sup Forumsack told me. He mentioned something about a god called Kek and how it has the power of chaos. We mentioned how him and his fellow Sup Forumsacks did not understand Keks power, how they memed in Trump to prevent world war 3.

>Final log July 2nd, 2018

>This will be my final entry, food and water is running low and bandit and looters are now targeting houses near me. I will leave this diary behind so others may find it. As for me? I will leave tonight. The screams and yelling I hear are getting closer and I do not want to die.

>Well Sup Forums I hope your happy with yourselves you've successfully ruined the world

I didn't ruin shit, I merely showed you the truth behind the illusions.

The British did it during WWII, so I don't see why not.

and they got fucked by iceland in the cod wars

LET IT HAPPEN

you can't just summon it by yourself, you need to the help of other people

>Cod Wars
>Real warfare

New Zealand

>big industrial state get fucked by small country in war
>"hurr durr is was not a real war hurr durr"

topkek

some 3rd world shithole like CAR or Antarctica.

Fuck off we're full

Mexico is open legs to you America.

The world was ruined long before I stepped foot on it. I'm just making do with what I have to work with, so what if it just so happened to be bringing about WWIII?

Nah bro fuck off

I'd rather be irradiated.

South Africa. ;)

the weird thing about it is that watching this mess sometimes it makes me laugh, other times makes me sad

"We defeated wrong (((enemy))) "

Bullshit