www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794402464
youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
youtube.com/watch?v=OnTr4ZM7Tdg
youtube.com/watch?v=FM12fFQm3OE
youtube.com/watch?v=CcQtpiie48o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~!

>666
Oh well.

Will they learn?

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

this lineup on fox is a goddamn zoo

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794402464

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In the afternoon, the President will tour Snap-On Tools. The President will then make remarks at Snap-On Tools. Later in the afternoon, the President will sign the Buy American, Hire American Executive Order.The President will then depart Milwaukee, Wisconsin for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

12:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

12:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin

1:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT tours Snap-On Tools

2:20PM THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at Snap-On Tools

2:50PM THE PRESIDENT signs the Buy American, Hire American Executive Order

3:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs Milwaukee, Wisconsin en route to Washington, D.C.

6:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

>Briefing Schedule

Air Force One Gaggle

During route to and from Wisconsin.

***NO SPICE CONFERENCE***

so...every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to "fail at healthcare” but Rand Paul already said he was working with him for new healthcare bill

He’s his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions of debt, yet in his first months the debt went down instead of going up like with Obama

He’s going to topple Syria, yet he'll only do a strike

He’s not going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he will actually do it through tariffs

China is a currency manipulator, but they aren't anymore thanks to Trump.

The media isn't the enemy of the people, but they're always posting articles against the white working class

He's wasting the taxpaying money in golfing, yet he does it for free golfing in his own clubs AND working while he does it

He won't do anything for the middle man, yet more than 2000 bills have been introduced to congress and he's signed too much EO.

He doesn't have any political experience in foreign policy, yet somehow has managed to make almost every country bend the knee

He doesn't know how to fight ISIS, but allows the army to do their jobs

He'll only help the rich, yet his tax plan makes it so everyone who makes less than 25000 per year won't pay any taxes

He's a russian puppet, yet he supposedly is going to cause WWIII. He’s antagonizing China, but he's being manipulated by them

He's just another soulless capitalist, yet he destroyed TPP.

He's the best ISIS training tool, yet he's escalating the conflict against them everywhere

He can't control his own party, but turns out the republican party isn't the one who is desintegrating

His White House is consumed by infighting, yet this is reported by the same fake news who were dead wrong about the elections and tried to create the "Trump Russia ties" narrative

He's a jewish puppet neocon but also a dictatorial fascist

He and Kim Jong Un are the same, yet Trump will cause WW3 because he will nuke Kim Jong Un

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>666 get
Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM

Trump ain't gonna do shit nigga

Hail Satan.

Why are we throwing pasta at eachother like this was /r9k/?

Pay no mind to the nigger Romania.

This is your fault Pmurtkins

How can antifa even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=OnTr4ZM7Tdg

I'm still online for a little while, might as well reply to mister "very privileged" over there.

DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE

COFFEE?

FROM STUDIOS OF NEW YORK?

Thank you demonic Awoo!

this general is lost and has Bannon's blood on their hands, it's nothing more than a propaganda outlet that justifies the policies of Kushner and Ivanka, and I will remind you guys this every time

Don't know about underage but he claimed to be a psychology major.

(for context)
For those who missed yesterday (much like the recent battle of Berkeley) we decided to take the battle to the disrupters home.

And, boy, is Spencerfag from Poland breaking! Check these two posts, but check all posts with the portuguese flag in that thread kek.

> s-stop stalking me
> I-I'll be back, you'll see

He will be back tho, they really can't resist a good beating. The sad part is that without all that chatter we're back to sloooooooow mornings

Forgot the pic.

you made me chuckle congratulations asshole

He is here for attention, really no reason to even give him the time of day. Just ignore him and he will stick his thumb up his ass and take a hike.

TAKE ONE NOW FOR MAXIMUM WINS

Haha fluffy is back!

If Ivanka was assassinated, do you reckon Trump would start nuking countries left right and centre?

Understood.

>Angry utterly repulsive diabetes black woman assassinates smart and beautiful ivanka

what happens next?

IM DYING FOR A CUP

PREPARE FOR FLAVOR

YOU'RE GONNA GET SOME

I'd rather him start nuking cities left right and centre

Just checked out that thread. Seems like we have legit alt retard weenies in here.

Was that leaf calling you a jew who spends hours here everyday D&C? Kek

>Tfw you realize that all the anti trump shilling from last weekend was a false flag orchestrated by joe posters to make themselves seem less annoying by comparison

Where? It's PolandOP only today it seems

Chimp Holocaust 2017

what is this "santray"?

you guys mean "center"?

There was this one Portuguese that is a hardcore leftist and that probably throws serious shade at their threads.

a rare wisconsin visit but no rally. why live

Well he would be correct.

Topkek, I was just going to get an image of a turkey baster but I think we have reached peak degeneracy.

When are we gonna start seeing funds getting pulled from sanctuary cities?

It was fun last year but Trump has been exposed. He doesn't care about the American worker, he cares about the Jewish puppet master. Consider me off the MAGA Train.

TRS. They are no different than antifa, except replace "Fucking White Males" with "Kikes", and everyone they don't like is a kike

Well, that would make sense. Still, they seem like tinfoil hatters who will accuse everyone of being a kike, including trump

We live to suffer, desu.

>still thinking there are two different polands and not just one autistic bipolar guy

Oh right yeah, shiet I've been up for ages.

Also Lads, we should get the Zim Zam in the whitehouse soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=FM12fFQm3OE

TRIPS OF SATAN

>throws serious shade
Where are you from?

where my fellow 'pedes @?

lefty memes are really stale

I wonder if TRS actually takes their time to create all these memes, or if it leftypol is helping them. If TRS members are anything like fluffy, who spend all of easter sunday here, without even going to church, than they should have plenty of time on their hands

Why are lefty memes so fucking lame and unfunny

Who gives a shit, liberals are all faggots

> TFW unsure whether Fluffy and his terrible memes or the cultists and their shilly conspiracy thoeries are worse.

So anything happen today outside of the easter festivities? I spent most of the day driving to pick up this Big Black Koch and then sleeping.

Cause good memes come with creativity and soul, so leftists are SOL

BLUMPFITY BLUMPF DRUMPF

This the same lefty malta cuck who keeps shitposting in every fucking thread?

Wait, what? Why?

they are born out of butthurt rather than honest lulz

ameng

No, likely the reasonable malta that is here to actually debate amicably.

>***NO SPICE CONFERENCE***
There will be a gaggle on the plane, transcript available on the WH website a few hours later. They were quite gentle with him yesterday, I wonder if the rumors of him being on the way out are true.

Because they don't want to offend and they lack soul, like modern liberal hollywood compared to conservative hollywood.

At least include a funny image or something.

He is the one you are thinking of but he was not anti-Trump until recently. He visited before.

That is niggertalk in the US.

>I wonder if the rumors of him being on the way out are true.
I sincerely doubt it. It wouldn't really make any sense to can him.

are americans still celebrating easter?

Generals are fucking slow.

>I wonder if the rumors of him being on the way out are true.
doubt it
>make comically yuge holocaust gaffe during passover
>still employed
more likely they've realized there's nothing they can do to slander him out of his post

Why do people want trump to stop shitposting on Twitter? Its part of how he won ffs. I mean, imagine if some one told you to stop doing whatever it is that makes you successful

On that note I just notice everybody seems to have an evil twin in here;

> the other Poland
> the other Portugal
> the other Malta
> the other Romania
> the other Serbia

I think he may be out, Spicer is too much of a sperg that creeps Ivanka, only articulate and model-tier males are allowed on daddy's administration

I do shitpost but I'm not a leftist, I'm center-right. You don't see me shilling for Hill do you?

Thanks Portubro, but I do shitpost sometimes. I'm open to talk about stuff though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcQtpiie48o

lol it's 3AM

they want to castrate him

Blame it on cultural osmosis

Without raiders this used to be the slowest hour, sometimes threads would last 4 hours

well you're on thin ice buster

The foreign flags do invariably, yeah. The spamming Russian and the OC artist Russian, the Jap who spammed Hillary stuff and the military guy who bakes.

I don't answer to you, faggot.

He read books to children on the whitehouse lawn yesterday.. He's fine brah

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”

Everybody do shitpost sometimes but the other Malta was here only to disrupt

He was being sarcastic, my friend. No need to pointless shitflinging.

What's going on, /ptg/? Cait wait for the Alabama shit I'll get caught up on later in the evening since I sleep through most happenings and especially for shit that happens past 3pm. Wish I could be there on the front lines, but work is work.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

I dont think so

How are you posting from two different IDs intermittently?

how could spicer creep out anyone? he's so lovable.

If I wanted to fire Spicer I would've done it after the holocaust debacle. I think he stays.

Because it fucks the media, fucks with libshits minds, lets trump connect to everyone and it makes him very very human.

Ivanka does't like beta spergs that stutter and watch anime, plus he insulted the chose people a few days ago
Spicer may be /our guy/ like Flynn and Bannon are, doesn't mean they are exactly Kosher

Hitler did NOT use chemical weapons innocent people.

>Me and the communist catalan faggot who creates commie generals and spams here
I don't know how to feel about this

Ivanka is such a piece of shit, she's going to ruin America.

I ain' mad.

I hope antifa doesn't try to invade you guys
They once here tried to do It while on a riot, they tried to go to a supermarket, take shit and pay nothing, causing quite the shitstorm. Stay safe user

>commander spicer is a beta
get the gas

So, how do you reply to the fact that Bannon has been demoted out of sight?

Still don't feel Ivanka and Kushner are calling the shots? Still don't feel nationalists are unwelcome there?

Did you just call me a cultist?

"anonymous sources"

How has he been demoted? Link?

I still don't think Ivanka has any control over her dad. People don't know Trump, he's as tough as they come, second only to mattis in the current administration. He knows what he has to do, I don't think Ivanka's tears will be a factor

ivanka didn't 'call the shots' when she was with the trump organization and billions of dollars were on the line, why the fuck would he let her 'call the shots' now that the stakes are 100x higher? this narrative never made sense, where does it even come from? i only remember seeing eric say that ivanka cried when she saw the gassing video and then suddenly that turns into madame president ivanka.

So how long until Tapper kills himself? This was a little over a month ago.

>Where does it come from?

Same group of people who think we're going to war with syria over tomahawkgate. Naive E-celebs, Neogaf, TRS, /sg/ ect

Even reddit knows what's up

People has misjudged the Ivanka situation. Mainly because of the Syria/Kushner shilling. It's sad to see such reactionary responses rather than the analysis that was better served during the campaign.