WMAF

Hey pol. Today I ask you, why does everyone here hate all WMAF?
It's always the same argument, 'only a beta dates outside their race and dates beta' 'you'll both be ugly betas' blah blah. But the problem is this is not the case WITH ALL WMAF. I've fucked and dated girls ranging from Norwegian blue eyed blondes, to white British and American girls. All at least a 9/10. So I'm far from a beta who can't get a good looking girl my own race, because I have many times.
The problem is with most 9/10 + western girls though is their personality; feminism, superiority complex, sluts, leftists, rapefugee lover.
However right now I'm dating a 9/10 Japanese cutie, who hates all the things stated above and isn't fat nor ever will be unlike western girls(she's less than 50kg), but all I see on pol is hate. The same people calling me a rave traitor, beta etc are the same virgins and neets who will never spread their seed. It's male instinct to want to have the best looking girl. And I'm doing just that, except I don't want the shitty personality to come with.
I'm looking forward to all the constructive comments 'race traiter' 'kike' etc

>rave traitor

What did he mean by this?

teach me how to get QT Asian Grill please

stop giving a shit about what this shithole full of virgin shutin think about your life choices

fucking pussy ass faggot grow some fucking balls

lol I don't rave sorry

Sold out to nigger noise.

I want to understand their reasoning

>I've fucked
Sounds like you're a degenerate, lad. Just as bad as the faggots that call you a virgin.

> muh it's bad to fuck girls you once liked and dated
> duh you should save for marriage
Mad virgin detected.

I just go back and forth between white and asian cuties, it's like alternating between vanilla and banana ice cream, it stays fresh and interesting. The guys here bashing WMAF don't have *any* F so they attack couples they don't even know. They should be out sticking it in as many females as possible like alpha men.

no you dont, you just want to conform to peer pressure because you arent a real man

U guys are pretty qt tbhqf, keep it up

Indeed, uncanny resemblance, lad. I would even wager this whole thread is a big LARP.

I'm glad to see someone with the same opinion. It's human instinct to want to fuck and conquer the most cuties possible. It's boring sticking with one white girl who either has been blacked or wants to be, and will probably cheat.

Piss off LARPER

Your sons will be ugly as fuck. But if you don't care then i don't see a problem.

Stop LARPING loser

Look what you have done HES HERE ! no one can stop him now this thread is doomed.

Anyway I also though in getting a qt 3.14 nip gf how did you to get a 9/10 one?

I don't care about my sons looks. That's his problem, that he better overcome.

I agree

End WMAF racism

Have you ever been to Japan?

Op is lying

>selfishness of white men

Exactly, men should be men. Better to B L E A C H (or in your case, R I C E, Nipponfriend) someone's future wife.

>jewberg
>white

Kys loser

Asian women hate WHite men

>white male
>posts a jew
Now this thread is really going places.

Your children will have identity issues.

Mohammed piss off and stop being mad just because you're stuck fucking a goat

That is wmaf

Deal with it

>tfw full blooded Anglo-Saxon marrying a full blooded Japanese girl
You mad stormfaggots? Go ahead and REEEEEE at me.

Jealousy, that's why.

Most of pol isn't that far from /b, just more political nonsense without the traps or fur nonsense.

Can't handle reality

No, but I was planning to visit it in holydays I am already learning the language myself in order to show them respect

Loser Larper cant handle the truth

Not my problem. Only care about my happiness, as selfish as it is

>Larp 101

They sure seem to when you dump them because you have too many better options

Shouldn't be encouraged, but accepted. Can't say the same about blacks though, fuck that.

WMAF is not RESPECT

Hypocrisy of white racisr

WE HAPAS WILL BE THE FACE OF EUROPE
HAPAS MASTER RACE
THIS IS WHAT 10000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION WILL LEAD TO
NEANDERTHAL DNA + DEVONIAN DNA = SUPER MEGA RACE OF INTELLIGENCE STRONG HUMAN BEINGS

HAPAS MASTER RACE

Deal with it

My children won't have the same autistic views on race that Sup Forums does? Holy shit I better divorce my wife right now. God forbid I have bilingual children who will have a huge advantage in business.

Back in highschool I knew two friends who had fathers from a military background, who took home cute asian brides back from the war.

Looking back I laugh at their misfortune.

Love this bot

Hapas are dominating Japan economically, and athletically like football, because they can fucking speak decent English unlike most people here. Can't see how that's a bad thing

HAHAHAHAHA

>people bump these threads
>stormweenies are triggered enough to reply to these threads
neck yourselves

why? their ancestors would be proud they war and conquered some females of another tribes, their genetics will be top tier

>can't handle reality

>LARP
Meanwhile WMAF irl

HAHAHAHA

KYS RACIST

It's amazing that an Asian was so buttblasted that he actually coded a robot to argue for him

Racist scum

> being this mad with jealousy

Fucking Asian women? Fine. Serious relationship, or even children with Asian women? You gave up.

I see your point but what if they are happy? Even if their sons are uglier if they are raised in mother's country they will be just another random average asian so then where is the problem dude?

Shit bait, go back to
>tfw being nip

A lot of them genuinely look white too, depending on the ancestry of the father. Sup Forums loves to spam hapa kids like Elliott Roger who is a jew + jungle asian

Half Japs look whiter than Sicilians and Greeks.

>can't handle the truth
>LARPER triggered when exposed

>can't handle reality

>racism
Kys

Nothing wrong with wanting to have a 9/10 cutie all to yourself. I can still spread my seed to over women at the same time

I have saged every post, user. Don't expect newfaggots not to take the bait from both sides, though. I find it especially amusing that the poo in loo has turned to shitposting Christian memes, though. He's trying to trigger two types at once.

Meanwhile irl

No it means that your children won't look like you and won't be able to identify with their father figure too well.

How's Hongcouver treating you, Zhang?

>LARP larp
Meanwhile

White men get ugly asian

The only good chink is a dead one.

14/88 race war now.

Because it takes caucasian characteristics and throws them in the bin. Blue eyes, red, blonde hair. Poof. While I do not view it as negative on the same level as intermixing with black people as the kids can make it to some degree at least... I still view it as negative. I like asians a fair bit but throwing your genes away is a shame at all times.

People have their own free will. They can do it i they want. But I view it as negative. Honestly, a lot on Sup Forums seem to give WMAF a pass for some reason.

Legacy of the white man

what if I date a nip who is more white than asian looking?

check mate

You are a race traitor, but I do understand the situation which is why we need to redpill more european females

If you truly are an Alpha, why do you seek for an acceptance from permvirgins on Sup Forums?

This is the white xulture

> chink
> Japanese
Choose one retard

White men get ugly asian

Deal with it

Because he is larping

Wmaf irl

>Implying protestantism isnt early christianity
WOW.

But I can still spread my genes with white women whilst also dating an Asian qt. so I'm still making use of my genes on both fronts

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Explain

My fiance is paler than I am. Derby married a Chinese woman anyways. Half Japanese children actually resemble their fathers.

As an Asian dude it pisses me off when whites say stuff like "your women crave white cock". It's not true at all. The kind of woman you're looking for in an asian gf will never date you because they'll ALWAYS date asian men over white men. Real conservative asian women will always fate within their race, so back off. Asian women belong to us asian men. Date white girls and make them worth loving again

>LARP
Spread genes in this loser

I don't seek acceptance. If you read the thread I seek to understand the hatred

>meanwhile irl

Not true, I live in between Harvard and MIT and most WMAF couples have attractive Asian partners.

Also, most Asian women are ugly so it's not quite fair to say that white men only get ugly Asian women.

End racism

even if most of whites do, that does no imply I will. Ive been lifting everyday since 10 years I am now ripped as fuck and 6'2'' also im not bad looking either. There is no way I will end up with an ugly one I will try to fish the qtier ones

>white male
>Japanese female fiancee with 36DDs

I can't stop winning!

Meanwhile LARP larp larp

I wasn't talking about you Japs. I was talking about the Chinks. Most WMAF couples in the US are Chinese/white.

>damage control the post
>post ugly asian

Have qt 3.14 japanese gf, I'm happy, I'm a sailor not a teacher btw

They're just jealous, angry, and bitter. The left hates WMAF because they don't want us white men to be happy. The a small branch of the extreme right like Sup Forums hates it because they're autistic virgins themselves who can't get a gf anyways.

>larp

Eurasian write was right all along. Op you dumb fuck, your kids are gonna be fucked up and not look anything like you.

Stop race mixing you idiot.