ALEX JONES IS A FAKE!!!1

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

>Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJGQfhYWpa4
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=kDngXs0U960
hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/mp3/Smith-Hufschmid-27Mar2006.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=4YhQv2C1V0U
youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=NbSBGs3k_0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alternatively he's trying to get his kids back from the jew

Nice try, you archetypal cocksucker.

so what? That's why i watch him just for shits and giggles, if he was 100% serious i wouldn't even watch him. Everyone already knew this.

This is only cause his wife is trying to claim his insane, his lawyer is probably a jew and came up with this scheme

no shit

>Believing the Lügenpresse.

Go back to your discord

So what as long as hes act is for greater cause

youtube.com/watch?v=BJGQfhYWpa4

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I thought this was pretty obvious. I mean "intergalactic mosquitos"....
But he's hilarious and has a nice voice.
Alex Jones and Infowars are obviously not reliable sources of news and should be acknowledged for what they are, a parody.

That is called defense such as pleading insanity in a murder charge

For Fuck's sake - HE IS A WATER FILTER SALESMAN!! Repeat after me Sup Forums

IT'S JUST A PRANK GUISS XDDD

I Wish he was my uncle

He was exposed as a fake by people like Daryl Bradford Smith back in 2005, who was not 'one of', but THE first internet podcasters to expose this fake 'Truth' Movement, and the first to put up all information about the Zionists you read today.

Back then, even people like David Duke were scared to talk about (((their))) involvement in 9/11. Daryl Bradford Smith exposed all of these fuckers years ago, including the fake anti-Jew bloggers/personalities. And now, recently, infowars exposed themselves again:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDngXs0U960

It's the new lefts narrative trying to discredit him like they've been trying with everyone else on the right

Man, shut the fuck up. He is a blatant liar. And if you defend him, you're either retarded or you're backing him, because you're fully aware he shifts blame away from a group you want to protect. There's no other explanation.

Everyone who looks into who controls what, arrives at the same conclusion. Alex Jones knows this, but intentionally lies. People like you are inadvertently leading the naive to their possible deaths.

AJ and the truth movement being exposed in 2006. Start it at 09:00. They keep it 100% logical. No hate, no screaming.

hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/mp3/Smith-Hufschmid-27Mar2006.mp3

My favorite is when Alex claimed that Saudi Arabia controls Hollywood and you need to back off Israel.

well, he is a comedian

To be fair, Saudis are indeed investing money into American media companies, as are wealthy Chinese.

He's loved.

Weird, the timing of this.

really, so Saudis and Chinese are investing their money into (((American))) media companies?That's crazy, the Saudis and Chinese would never work with jews to make money! really makes me think retard.

yeah, I've got my tinfoil on already too

Those dastardly jews with their ruthless business acumen. Who wouldn't want to work with them? Even Hitler did, because they are useful.

Alex jones.
Bill O Reilly.
Milo

All going down

Rips off shit like Hulk Hogan sells water fillters flys through a roof goes super saying, wow this guy is so real.

He's basically Bill Hicks emulating Rush Limbaugh.

He's been in movies like Waking Life and Scanner Darkly, playing essentially the same character.

everythink i know is a lie. i learned everything i know from "alex jones".

That's the claims of his lawyer, not him.

His lawyer is probably Jewish and will say whatever he needs to win and get paid extra.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YhQv2C1V0U

I believe that AJ believes every ounce of shit he blathers on about daily.

Gee, I'm sure this isn't a legal defense that his attorneys are mounting to make him look more normal so that he can keep his kids, and I'm also sure that his wife's attorneys aren't playing the "contrails are making the frogs gay" video in court over and over to try to make him look insane so he won't get custody of his children. Get it the fuck together you retards. His lawyers are doing whatever it takes to keep his kids and even a cursory glance at the situation shows that. The only reason this is important to the (((news))) is so they can try and take out another figure on the right, and you fucking shareblue faggots can't wait to pile on here to try and divide Sup Forums. Literally kys.

> I'm also sure that his wife's attorneys aren't playing the "contrails are making the frogs gay" video in court over and over to try to make him look insane

They'd be doing the opposite since the infamous Gay Frogs story was one of the thing Alex was completely right about.

>aex jones is a showman

Wait, are you telling me the world is not ruled by space reptillian nazis? No fucking way, i would have never guessed!

gay fucking lies. jew tricks, ajdf reporting in

Oh fuck of you nigger, no one here is buying your libcuck shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

youtube.com/watch?v=NbSBGs3k_0A

these are supposedly taken the same year

Fisting is 300 bucks

>They keep it 100% logical
Fuck off back to RationalWiki and /r/Politics, transplant, we don't want your kind here.

>his on air persona is an act
No shit Captain obvious... in other news, water is still wet