Russian Arctic Military Base

Where were you when Russians went full cyberpunk?

>full cyberpunk

I don't see it

Doggos

Fuck you serb

fucking rude cunt

enjoy your lonely thread pastanigger

I'm out bitch

>imblying someone needs you serbroaches

I like those doggos but the serb is right, how exactly is this cyberpunk? I guess it seems like a level design from Deus Ex or James Bond, but it isn't really very cyberpunk.

that looks pretty sweet, ive always been interested in what it would be like to work in the arctic

Isolated, hazardous, boring. Aurorae, bears, foxes and weird optical fuckeries. But otherwise pretty easy, especially in the winter, you only work for a short time outside before going back inside due to the conditions.

source: cousin works there

Russian Arctic Military Oilfield

>Its pipes are bad. “When it’s this cold, water freezes everywhere including pipes which may cause a rupture,” English Russia reported. “To prevent this, they just don’t supply almost 60 percent of the cabins with water (neither in winter nor in summer). The situation with latrines is just as bad. The base has over 50 latrines but half of them are closed.”

>Almost 2,000 men. Twenty-five latrines. Do the math.

Poo in Pootin

why are you still here?

That looks bleak as fuck.

>bleak as fuck
>comes from Terrorussia
Thank, captn!

Caucasian shepherds! They maul wolves out and can live at the top of the highest mountains. I saw a video of a family CS on VK... killed 4 wolves and started eating one when the clip ended.

>mfw I'm writing my thesis on Russian Arctic policy
Never expected to see Sup Forums discuss this. Ask me anything

>Russian Arctic policy
what is this?

Barbarosa!

It's a free board.

why are germans c.ucks ?

It's the set of domestic and foreign policies that the Russian state conducts in the Arctic region.

Currently, there's a lot of hype around "the coming war for the Arctic" because scientists have found shitloads of oil and gas deposits there. But in reality, the area is one of the most peaceful regions in the world because of the strong international institutions, such as the Arctic Council and UNCLOS, that have so far prevented any war. Unfortunately the Arctic is not independent of geopolitical tensions in other parts of the world. Hopefully the US won't go full retard and try and test Russia in the Arctic.

Seems like most Germans live comfy lives and don't care if their government lets in a . Also, they're scared that any resemblance of right wing politics will make the world think that they're bringing back Nazism. Unfortunately this prevents free thinking about the globalist agenda to dismantle Germany.

>Hopefully the US won't go full retard
))))))))))))
Just wait.

interesting, i'd never considered the arctic being a point of international tension.
guess time will tell

Just wait till everyone tries to get a hold on the south pole. True shitshow ahead